Christine killed herself rather than give this guy a chance

>Christine killed herself rather than give this guy a chance

She wanted to have a baby and get married. This guy was 100 percent supportive of her too. Why didn't she give him a chance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qzd2j5M5jrE
youtu.be/e7qQ6_RV4VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because women are just awful. Happy to hear she offed herself.

Bad genes.

Women are the world's greatest eugenics enforcers.

He wasn't that attractive in real life.

She was a fickle bitch

You gotta understand, some men are mediocre at everything they do. Like they can't feel real things anymore. Or they were never able to.

Some try to fight this, some are fucked up already and learn about this in a sociopathic manner(only good at hooking up) and some men can do it naturally.

Either be one of the last two or accept your fate. You'll never be the first choice being like that guy.

Mentally ill people should be shot they are all useless to the world.

that the lanklet self insert?

Was this guy even a actual real person or just fiction shit added to the story?

She wasn't that attractive in real life either. Settling has to be better than suicide.

>Attractive woman is playing Christine Chubbuck

This doesn't look very accurate.

>Why did she not want to settle down for an ugly, loser beta?
Gee... I wonder why?

Settling is suicide.

>Settling has to be better than suicide.

Everyone settles. It's just a matter of how much.

So let me get this straight , they made a movie about a reporter who blew her head off on television because she was rejected by another , handsome reporter?

And she rejected an uglier guy than her ?

Whats the fucking point of this movie ? whats the message ?

Handsome people should leave all their preconceptions about what they like and take whats avaliable? WHAT THEY DONT LIKE?

Is it that bad for women to fuck someone who isn't a 10/10? Jesus christ....

I haven't settled, and I'm the best-looking 47 year old virgin on the planet.

She wasn't that bad. Probably a 6/10 if she took care of herself.

>she wasn't that attractive
That's not how women work.
Even the hideous pig guns for the top 10% of men.

This is why harems and polygamy were so popular throughout 99% of human history. Human's natural setup is a small percent of men getting access to all of the women's wombs. And maybe the lesser males can help raise the children or contribute to the tribe.

>that
>6/10

She's a skeleton with no figure.

>She wasn't that attractive
Have you ever heard ugly or fat women talk about the men they have the hots for?

She look-a like a man.

The romance angle is over-exaggerated by online beta males. Her love life is flawed in the same way as every other part of her life. I don't know if the ending intended to be a critique of her, showing someone in a similar position and still hacking it, but that's how I took it; Christine was just kind of an entitled bitch.

Source?

She literally looks like a tranny

wat

wasnt he with one of the other girls?

because even depressed weirdo 30+ year old virgin women don't want to settle. they want chad and if they can't have him they would rather put a bullet in their brain than date a beta.

t. projecting beta male

Should be right up your alley then.

Masculine jaw and cheekbones. 3.5/10 at best.

it was a huge part of the movie. She wanted to have children and be married. Here is this guy, ready and willing. And she would rather die.

Exactly, a bunch of (ugly) people are making this incident as the woman and reporter were a shakespearean tragedy.

She was rejected by a co-worker and she blew her head off. Doesnt sound her mind was too healthy in my opinion.

And if this is the basis of new content in holly-weird , well i got this super-sad story about a guy who didnt know he was human anymore.......he was rejected by so many women than he began to question his own reality....

was he a man ??

Or a base-ball ball ?

>(ugly)

fuck your mother

Stay (ugly) Mad!
Too much butt(ugly)hurt?

You are not a very intelligent person are you?

No she rather had her head blown off thant being married to someone as ugly as her.

You know, ugly-looping, the basis of a stable mental health.

Well, probably not, but at least i am not ugly.

Does having an attractive woman play someone like Christine make her suicide more tragic in the context of the movie?

To be honest this kind of movies are disgusting because they want us to look up at this mentally unstable people (her) and paint her as some kind of hero.

She was tortured by her own mind, which was not very healthy and they are using this incident to cover a deeper.......

But what do i know, right? i am not intelligent.

It's always more tragic when attractive people die.

>paint her as some kind of hero

She did nothing heroic in this movie.

Exactly.

>Even the hideous pig guns for the top 10% of men.
this baka senpai *sips tea*

youtube.com/watch?v=Qzd2j5M5jrE

>have no attraction towards dude at all
>"just give him a chance!"
>ok
>give chance
>now not only does she have no attraction to him whatsoever, the guy is now aware he's boring and he blew his one chance because of that

does this sound familiar?

In the 1970s, they would have just dealt with it. Being boring with a job was good enough for women back then.

Women only want Chad's cock.

he aint wrong u kno?

Try your chance in middle east maybe? Also would be easier for you to get killed, you'd be doing the world a favor

lmao this guy is funny

What favor....this comment makes no sense

sure, if your only goal in life was to get laid occasionally.

Which, once you do, stops being your only goal and then you realize you can't maintain a healthy relationship.

Maybe YOU should try to learn some respect to others peoples ideas and not wishing horrible deaths to the ones you disagree.

You better change your attitude or you're gonna have a rough go of it. We're in the Fourth Turning, pal.

youtu.be/e7qQ6_RV4VQ

>To be honest this kind of movies are disgusting because they want us to look up at this mentally unstable people (her) and paint her as some kind of hero.
Thought so.

Not really.
At most, you end up turning alcoholic and abusive because it's apparent you are a terrible partner in and out of the bedroom and you're only together for the kid(s), who are perceptive fucks that pick up on this immediately.

I get you're lonely and bored, but your fantasies are flawed and need to remain to yourself, not out in public.

We're talking about the 1970s, not your family life, man.

>>but your fantasies are flawed and need to >>remain to yourself, not out in public

And why you dont stop him/her to do so ?
Because you cant, right ?

Mr Hitler 2.0 , i got your new Gestapo chief right here.

That's how 1970's rolled, dude.

Everybody settles. Everyone.

You are taking this to personnal in my opinion, we are NOT attacking her life and death

We are attacking quick cash grabs like this, making bantz left and right, nothing else , nothing more.

And btw, welcome Reddit?

This is why you're all so fucking weird virgins. Just take a look at this thread jesus christ. Just take a look at it.

OP is the one that's lamenting about "not being given a chance", when he wouldn't even know what to do with that chance if it ever happened.

pussy, pedestal, etc.

>women aren't picky as fuck! You're just bitter virgins, go out and approach 9/10 women just be yourself LOL

Yes, this looks /R9K/ as fuck, which is very sad.

why i come to this place again? Oh, right , television and movies.

>i'm a 5/10 introvert with negative social skills and no redeeming qualities
>waah why cant i get 9/10s chads fuck all the girls T_T

He looked like the guy from "My Left Foot"

I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm a death hag who has done a lot of research on Chubbuck. My guess is that they left a lot of shit out of the movie like:

1) She could get dates, but she couldn't get SECOND dates. Why? We can only speculate. Bad personality? Clingy? Her endless self-deprecation? In the months before her death, she had bravely asked a few men out to dinner, turning the tables instead of waiting in vain to be asked out. Though the men accepted, they didn’t show up for their meeting.

2) She had an ovary removed and her doctor told her that she would lose the next one in a few years -- aka, clock was ticking.

3) Really, really cared about kids. Made puppets on her own to do puppet shows for kids at a local hospital. Desperately wanted a kid of her own.

4) Carried the gun in inside of one of those puppets.

5) So apparently she had a 23 year old boyfriend when she was 16, he was killed in a car wreck. And apparently she got oneitis out of it.

6) She'd been seeing psychiatrists/therapists for most of her adult life.

Chris's coworker Andrea Kirby said Chris often lamented her alienation, saying that she would love to be loved, if only for a day or a week.

>6) She'd been seeing psychiatrists/therapists for most of her adult life.

They did a shitty job.