twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Benzos

fuck blumphborgg

nu-male runt

Got a date with a hot edgy tattoo girl

Maybe she thinks I'm a hot edgy tattoo guy

rholand glorpf

I remember you

I had a number of half arsed trips on Sup Forums over the years. Never put enough effort into any of them to actually build a memorable personality though

tripdrama was one of the best things about Sup Forums

>effort

it's literally not hard

?

cat did a massive shit in the hallway and I stepped in it when I got another beer just then

christ I hate that little cunt, he has a litter box for a reason

Ye I rate

most Sup Forums trips were cancer

only a couple of actual decent ones

go to Sup Forums

hip hip

shat in some aussie's house

who cares about being a Sup Forums personality though

waste of effort if there ever was one

DA WORKERS R CUMIN HOMEEE

fuck off phimo

fUCK OFF WOULD YOU

everyone specifically knows that you are a cunt then

at least it's useful in that respect

youtube.com/watch?v=OMlYRrGqTP0
funky

OHHH ohh HOO OHEEE HEE HEE HEE OHHH HOO HEHEE HUNGGG OOOOOOOOHO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHRH

You have to bother to use the trip, and I didn't do that

Yes, I had one trip that I just wanted to use as myself and join in with the Spurs community and a few that i was intentionally being cancer because I was immature and bored

Ultimately I didn't bother to build them enough

No blue eyes not white

>She literally makes her partner wear dresses

twitter.com/_arrjx/status/898258408293388288

This fucking girl makes Aisha look like a balanced, rational minded person.

BLUE BLUE ELECTRIC BLUE THATS THE COLOUR OF MY ROOM, WHERE I WILL LIVE. BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE.

Poor man's Chris Brown

LOVE twitter communist girls

Anyone remember when we all agreed to meet in Manchester for an organised football game, and nobody turned up except that one guy that had spent over a hundred quid on train tickets, a hotel, and renting the football pitch

fuck america

they have no regard for life, nuking two cities in japan

Got a date with one tomorrow

Big tity

how'd your bloodline make it through the eugenics

bog sim his sargon
purgatory
manchester/ryan scholes
baba
skrtle power
that weirdo king who used to write copypastas

can't remember many others

Sup Forums was weird, all the trips used to have their own chat group and circlejerk with each other. all threads would derail and turn into talking about trips

nice bit of choccy for lunch x

bet 190kg wouldn't come to a meetup. he knows hes a runt and would get laughed at.

t. worlds most prolific arms dealer

the gooks deserved it

my grandma HATED the japs

yum give us a lick! :3 x

>propose the government build a school
nanny state wankers, stop interfering in my life
>propose the government set a series of overbearing targets for teachers, fit into some kind of bizarre internal market system where even the creators don't understand the incentives, but the noncey looking economist in the corner said it'd be good
prudent and responsible governance, don't care if the unions object.

*drops an atom bomb on the aussies*

Fat cunt

>beta enough to get a cat
>even more beta that the cat thinks its in charge and can shit where it wants

fucking hell m8

don't care about political affiliation
simply want an authoritarian girlfriend

Umm sweetie statistically you are obese, OK? :) xx

beat you to it en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Hurricane

>you will never sniff ellies dirty knickers

*rebels against the US government as a well armed militia*

it's weird when you go through a poor neighbour hood and all the younger people seem to look better than average because time, poverty and their negative lifestyles haven't ravished them . it's about 15-16 that wrinkles start to appear and pale faces no longer look unblemished but just sickly.

maybe this is why nonces tends to come from deprived communities . the kids look better by comparison because all the adults are on death's door

oh fuck off twat

BLUE BLUE ELECTRIC BLUE, THATS THE COLOUR OF YOUR MUM IN HER ROOM. BLUE BLUE, I WILL SIT BACK DOWN WAITING FOR (YOU) OR YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT (Not true by the way)

>no UTV

jesus christ

fucking yanks

nips were violent animals

t. ugly socioeconomic deprived individual

he brought it on himself, if you notice the shooter didn't actually start firing until he tried to turn his gun on him

Scalpel is growing,lads

Live in nice apartment in Stockport with my girlfriend Ellie
>We live a quiet life together, rarely seeing other people, occasionally going out for meals
>The people we do see are other tripfag couples, we go on double dates with Rafa and Moes, Skrtel and Britani, Podolski Handjob and Steak (not the trip steak, an actual steak)
>Both have Manchester United season tickets, I don't support them, it doesn't matter though as we are so happy together that I celebrate when they score, celebrating her celebrating because I love her so much
>We make love every night, softly, not too hard, but each time she is bought to orgasm
>I orgasm sometimes but it doesn't matter if I don't as she is happy and she matters
>We have a shared tripcode that we both post under, people can't tell its different people as we are so similar and perfect for one another
>Life is perfect
>She is perfect
>She wears concrete slippers to prevent her perfect feet from becoming damaged
>On the side I am fucking Moes in the arse
>She doesn't know what we are doing
>One day I come home late from my job at the Manchester United ticket office, which I got to make her happy and start making love to her
>From the cupboard I hear 'Go on you cunt, mug her off, give her your little steam game'
>Open the cupboard
>Skrtelpower is there, naked with an erection
>I look back at Ellie and see that she has semen in her vagina already
>The semen smells like canned beer and unemployment
>Realise what he has done to her
>Go into the frontroom
>Take my shotgun
>Murder them both before shooting myself
>We are discovered by UTV who plants a lock of Paul Lamberts hair into the scene to frame him and get him fired so McLeish can be reinstated

sigh a man can dream

Why does the bubbles make it taste better? Same thing with a flake. Maybe the chocolate melts easier or something.

U talking shit sweaty xx

>spread propaganda in sweden about how uk is a bunch of animals
nuke coming your way, bud

shant

dangerous and down right stupid

It doesn't, you're just a cretin

oh I know, I'm not defending the fat cunt

I'm just curious as to why he (along with many other americans) believed he could take on heavily armed swat police.

>swedish nukes

I will be single by the end of this month.
Haven't been single for a year and a half. Not sure what to expect but it'll probably involve a lot less willy in fanny

Knock Knock' came the knock on Ellies door.

'Just one minute' she screamed, as she close the Skrtelpower vocaroo folder on her laptop and shut the lid. Who is it, she asked softly.

'Its Your boy Skrtelpower' came the reply in a thick cockney accent.

'Ooh' I see' Purrsed Ellie.
Ellie opened the door, and stood amazed at the sight of Skrtels mighty and muscular stomach rippling through the doorway, the microphone on his ear flapping in the breeze.

'I'VE COM FOR YOU YOU MUGGY CUNT' screamed Skrtel. 'Oooh' replied Ellie softly, I bet you have.'

Ellie slowly pulled down her Chicharito panties to reveal her dripping and saggy vagina, hanging like a Welsh football manager. 'I want you inside me, I want you to fill me up'

'I'll probably need a cement mixer then bruv' replied Skrtel, using the ry wit he had become famous for. Ellie giggled, her laugh fulled by the sexual anticipation only Skrtel Powers booming voice could bring.

Resilient gimmick

>he doesnt know about the migrant bomb
oh sweety x

ah yes a so called polite society, where any plain old normington can own a weapon of mass destruction

this shit wouldn't fly in a first world country, the government would protect us from the possibility of firearm ownership, simple as

how do you know already

if I had to guess it was a suicide by cop situation or he was a literal maniac

you aint stopping a swat force with what looks to be a double barrel

What is this shit? fuck off

gf's going off to uni and I don't like the idea of long distance relationships

throw a couple o' shekels my way lads

>why yes I am an Australian

Know people that struggle with them. Sounds grim.

relationships don't last first year unless your gf is a literal monk

better break it off now than have her cheat on you

Hmmm?

can't imagine a more pathetic fate

hello newfag

the glorydays of Sup Forums

>Islamic attack in Spain
>World media freaks out, 24 hour coverage, immediately pinned on Islam
>Far right Nazi attack in America
>Well folks we have to look at all sides of this...
Unbelievable.

hate poms
hate yanks

simple as

the best thing about bog sim was finding out that he was genuinely retarded and it wasn't a gimmick, since he'd been posting on thestudentroom for years previously in exactly the same manner

*street sweeps /brit/*

that was my intention all along and told her from the beginning we should break up when one of us goes to uni

she does seem rather devoted to me right now but tbqh I can easily imagine her finding higher quality males over there and without me around I wouldn't be able to compete

hate yanks
hate snow yanks
hate desert yanks
tolerate kiwis

end of

nobody cares about the latest islam massacre because it's part and parcel these days

post stats

Am I on Sup Forums you stupid mug? take your cringe there

brits are just protoaussies sweaty

SPAIN!