Why didn't this work?

Why didn't this work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TF5_d4R3pI
youtu.be/DnpO_RTSNmQ?t=20m45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because like all liberal memes and campaign slogans they're only things that sound good in their own little circles.

Also liberals don't support causes or campaigns with their wallet or time. They do it with likes and upvotes.

DARSH

But it did, drumpf lost the popular vote and only became president thanks to russian hackers

Because Jon Oliver is a horribly unfunny authoritarian psychopath.

This isn't even close to good damage control.

>tfw to smart to win election

because liberal memes are low energy as fuck.

I know this is a meme but what do liberals even mean by this? Did they hack him Wisconsin or what?

Thank God soneone else thinks this. It was just such a lame insult.

>tfw to intelligent to win the election

WE
O
N

LIBSHITS BTFO

Russia hacking the DNC

>drumpf
Does that sound like some slang term in bongland? Without it referencing anything it isn't insulting in the slightest.

>tfw to intelligent too america

I'm a liberal and I call it bruce.

Because it makes no sense. How is "Drumpf" supposed to be an insult? It doesn't even mean anything, you're just making his name sound funnier. And now you're using it as a verb?

Why was he deadnaming Trump? How come liberals didn't turn on him?

I know but they always say Russians hacked the elections. It's meant to imply trumps elections wasn't legitimate, but they never elaborate on what exactly that means, they just say it as thou we r suppose to hate trump now. Is it just a (((trick)))?

Trump won the meme war. Making a parody MAGA hat would never work when the original MAGA hat is much more iconic and memorable.

>tfw to intelligent too lose too smart hillary

>Russia hacking the DNC
Even if that was the case (it really wasn't as it was just a phishing link that could have came from anywhere) all that did was show how corrupt and shitty they are. It was a good thing..

Next time someone says "drumpf", ask them why it's a problem his name has changed. When they start bringing up some shit about keeping your name or its disrespectful to his heritage, ask them to tell you this person's name.

Pic related.

It actually makes less sense then just sounding funny.

John Oliver was calling out Trump for attacking John Stewart(Liebowitz) about changing his name for tv. He compared this to Trumps family changing its name from Drumpf generations ago.

Russia hacked RNC and DNC. Released DNC info and used mini-propaganda machines on the internet to manipulate our elections and help elect the anti-NATO, anti-EU, useful idiot candidate most likely to reduce sanctions on them.

Comey's dumb letter did more imo, but lets be honest. Trump lost by 3 million is incredibly unpopular. gg

>Because like all liberal memes and campaign slogans they're only things that sound good in their own little circles.

Why are liberals so bad with memes? their memes almost never viralize outside of their own circles as ours do.

They need to spent millions in ads and propaganda in order to push an idea while we just need a handfull of image reactions like pepe to do the same.

So Russia buzzfeeded their way to win? That's as dumb as Sup Forums believing meme magic won the election. Also union of 50 states not a democracy

Non American here. Can someone explain the whole Drumpf thing to me, because it never quite made sense to me and seemed rather half baked.

My understanding is that Trump took a shot at John Stewart for using a fake showbiz name. His buddy, Mr Current Year then got asshurt and discovered that Trump's family name was originally Drumpf, and takes a shot at him for it. The difference being that Trump's name was changed when his ancestors came to America, which happened to a great deal of families. What is "Make Donald Drumpf Again" supposed to accomplish? Is it supposed to draw attention to the fact that his grandparents had a kind of silly surname? How is calling him by that supposed to be an insult?

Am I missing something here?

Why would it work? It never made any sense. It was just a weak insult without any bite. Hell, liberals should have hated it anyway since all it was a poor attempt at shaming Trump.

Because a good sense of humor requires being a bit mean and intolerant of ideas that you don't agree with. I notice very few liberals make me laugh.

You understand it all. It makes no sense. They're grasping at straws when there was so much else to complain about. Liberals are shit eating morons. No wonder they lost to Trump.

This never fails to make me laugh.

>Oh know our corruption got exposed!
>and the people didn't vote for us!
>if only our crimes had remained hidden!

mein sides

>mfw Trump gets 4% real GDP growth his first year in office
youtube.com/watch?v=4TF5_d4R3pI

i may actually get teary seeing the inauguration

>That's as dumb as Sup Forums believing meme magic won the election
>not believing in the power of Kek

>Also union of 50 states not a democracy

Yes it's a republic which is exactly what the founding fathers intended.

Lefties were also pushing for Trump and the RNC to release all their emails so "they'd be even" too

>believing meme magic won the election.
HERESY!

"""""Russia""""" gave hillarys emails to wikileaks which turned people against her. Basically liberals are buttmad that their dirty laundry got aired and are using Russia as a scapegoat for why they lost.

If they actually cared about foreign countries interfering with Americans perception of the candidates they would havd been against the UK/CA/AUS governments attacking Trump.

so soviet propaganda balanced out with the massive domestic propaganda of the mainstream media

This thread is gonna get deleted anyway. Lets get some dubs for Kek to show these heathens.

If his family name was Drumpf previously then that makes MORE sense.

Didn't also the company making that caps went bankrupt?

Fucking meme magic.

Yes. Liberals are mad they don't understand the rules of the game

He family name was Drumpf GENERATIONS ago.
It got changed when the family came to America like 90% of immigrants at the time.

Is it really propaganda if its true?

This whole idea that liberals keep staying that Russia "hacked" the election by telling people true facts is just insane

Dubs for kek isn't real and Sup Forums is leddit

People here are also willing to insult each other when their jokes suck asshole. Liberals have to act like they love their friends' sense of humor.

Because it isn't an argument

At least he made a funny song about old drumpfy.

youtu.be/DnpO_RTSNmQ?t=20m45s

I know Sup Forums doesn't have flags but I smell a leaf.

Because every time a smug liberal has a rant about Donald Trump they lose whatever credibility they had.

Even the dumbest cousin fucker in middle america realizes Trump isn't Hitler, and when you constantly say he IS, they begin to ignore you.

What about Saudi Arabia and countless other shitty countries literally donating to the Clinton """"""""""""""""""Foundation""""""""""""""""""""""

don't question it goy

Wrong user, the narrative now is that the "media" actually was on Trumps side all along and its their fault he won.

>its disrespectful to his heritage
>Bruce JENNER
>Caitlyn JENNER

mfw the clinton foundation is shutting down now that she lost

all the donors pulled out now that she won't be able to give them favors

Trump will be the most productive President since Theodore Roosevelt.