Why do Burgers actually care?

Looks like the Burgers are far far far more excited about this referendum

Could mean two things

They really want the UK to be better off, i cant imagine the people on this board to want anyone else to be better off. This board only exists to bash each others (countries) wrongdoing and saying m-muh is b-better. Especially burgers

They really want the UK to destroy itself and therefor cheering the britbongs on to vote leave, because misery loves company and the US itself is in a huge decline and getting beaten by blue-haired sjw uni whores and blacks

>so burgers why do you actually care?

>Netherlands
>Relevant

Suck a dick

We're brothers
Also they think it's a sign

Freedom

Here's an easy answer. Freedom + Nationalism = Trump's MAGA

We didn't save Britain from Germany twice so we could watch it burn from Germany's rapefugees.

Because fuck EU.

Why are you posting in English? Do you care that much about Burgers and Britbongs?

Nationalism is the only way to maintain a high standard of living.

We saw our economy get fucked when we turned away from protectionism and instituted NAFTA and other "free trade" policies.

Letting multinational corporations run amok in your country and reduce everyone to Burger King wages is the path to ruin.

You need borders unless you want to live like 4/5s of humanity that is in squalor and piles of your own shit.

Will the british want to make a more perfect union with us and replace California? We'll adopt canada too. Australia if we can have pet kangaroos.

FREEEEEEDOOOOOOOMMMM

Also, its our dad. We want the best for him.

This too.

I support right wing movements anywhere in the world.

they just want daddy to win the divorce, that's all.

I'm suprised you actually know where called The Netherlands and not Holland.

Can you also pinpoint us on a map or are your fingers too fat to do that?

It is relevant to us weedmen, you greasy bastard.

Bong
r
o
t
h
e
r

why do we care?
because freedom.
we care...no, we LOVE FREEDOM

Because Brexit is literally the British version of MAGA.

BECAUSE FREEDOM

They were getting the shitty end of the stick by remaining.

There will be a temporary dip, but they will recover better than ever.

Good to see them saying

SEE EU LATER

It reminds us of our independence. Less bloody though. We are in nostalgia mode.p

Because Britain isnt content to be an irrelevant Eurotrash melting pot anymore, and that makes me happy

it foreshadows of what is to come in november

kek wills it

pic related

Because we view Independence as a good thing regardless of who you are.

This is the beginning of the end for the regressive left. And how can I not be happy and proud? This is a huge moment for the fatherland.

It's true though. After you lost belgium clay, your country has been irrelevant. Well, belgium was just the final nail in a coffin. Having the british take over the entire trading of slaves in the atlantic destroyed dutch shipping.

I secretly want to live in england but feel like I couldn't make it financially over there.

Why wouldn't be want the UK to be better off, our linage and origins are tied and our bond has been cemented together eternally through iron and blood. No mainlanders from Europe will ever comprehend this as they are too busy destroying their identities as sovereign nations with the insane experiment that is the EU.

dad told the gobalists to fuck off, i am genuinely happy for them

We like it when the common man defeats the snobby elitist know-it-all.

Also freedom.

Also we like Britain even though we argue a lot.

KEK

Basically this. The bantz is love.

Especially this. It gives us hope. So there's your answer OP.

You may now resume sucking dick.

1. Americans jack off to freedom.
2. The brits are our brothers and we want good things for them.
3. Americans are generally earnest and want the best for people in general.

Shut up, the Netherlands is next car on the Fuck The EU Train. This Dutch libtard speaks as much for the Netherlands as the remainshitters spoke for the UK.

I am a dual US/UK citizen
Thank you based god

I wonder what prince harry is doing. Is he at a multicultural party in his nazi outfit slapping girls behinds?

no one in the USA calls it Holland.

Any blow against globalism is a good thing.

Freedom

We like to see dad enjoying freedom. We can relate.

it's a sign that jewish globalism might die out soon. if you're on Sup Forums that should be extremely good news.

t. nonwhite

It makes heavily liberal people mad.

Why else?

Because I am Anglo, and I am western. Why the fuck wouldn't I care? I don't want to see my ethnic kin, my relatives across the pond, have their nation taken from them by totally alien peoples and cultures.

>Hurr Durr Americans aren't good at geography hehehehe

Because I love white people, and we need to stand together united against the mudshits and reclaim our land

My ancestors came from the Britain. It hurt to watch that proud nation as it subsumed by globalism. Brexit is a beautiful first step toward the uncucking of those proud isles.

God save the Queen!

>asking why America is excited about FREEDOM

I'm just proud of my Britain bros. You did it guys, I can't believe it. Together we will uncuck the world.

Two things

A lot of Americans are descendants of Brits so we feel a natural bond with them (I do atleast)

The pendulum is finally swinging back right after the long slow swing left. This is a sign of things to come

This

Because fuck the internationalists. I wish nothing but the best for all countries except the shitskin ones. Don't believe the bantz m8.

Look at my flag, if you know anything about then you know why I would care.
Today is a win for sovereignty!

The US came from Britain, they're like our cultural father.
We fought for our independence from a controlling regime, which happened to be them. So we have respect for them, having fought for their independence from a controlling regime.

You see dutchman, despite all of our bravado about my freedumbs. Deep down I'm afraid. My country is 60% white, it is actually getting shittier. I've had to move twice as the area around me just fills up with mexicans and turns into ghettos. My rights are ALWAYS under attack, those in government that defend those rights are complete cucks like Mitt Romney.

Despite the flag waving, my entire life loving my country and my people has been one big long ride of lose lose lose. It all seemed so hopeless. It's really exciting to know that somewhere, the good guys can win once in a while.

Exactly this.

>>so burgers why do you actually care?

Death of the EU.

Rise of nationalism.

Makes Trump look good.

Pissed bumble fuck osama off.

This is the pre-game for Trump winning, good job britbros

the British Pound is in free fall

We love our cousins across the pond, silly.

They are very possibly the next EU country to have a referendum. So to be fair they are very relevent.

>Americans started a revolution because they were taxed without parliamentary representation.
>EU makes laws governing Brits without their representation. (Yeah they have MPs but they don't really have any power).

We empathize with their situation.

>They really want the UK to be better off

I hate to see you faggots making the same "diversity" mistake we did here in the states.

You niggers should stay white.

Thats what I'd be doing

Because Britain fought the power, and won. They essentially just told the EU to eat shit, and for that I'm really fucking proud of them.

Praise Dat Kek!!!

Damn right!

Has obummer said anything yet? I want tears.

Us burgers are naturally attracted to freedom. Whenever we see the chance to help people be more free, we blow a load in patriotic ecstasy. Maybe you try a Nexit Duchtbro? I can always use a good climax.

America loves war.
Brexit= A chance for WW3 to start.
I can't wait to land on Normandy again and rape Ahmeds wife.

And the Romans and the Germanics couldn't finish off the kikes, then it's up to us Anglos M8

The collapse of the EU is a good thing. Hopefully other countries will be soon to follow. Also, less countries to be infested with more refugees the better. Also, its standing up to Merkel, the stupid fat cunt. All good things in my eyes, and I have no problem accepting Brits as an ally in the Trump Imperial Alliance that wipes out the shitskins of the world.

No! Bad spics! Don't you be getting any fucking ideas!

Because American liberals use European liberals as model for why they are right. Europeans deciding the liberals are fuck ups shitting up their respective countries and it gives us better ground to stand on with normies.

I WANT THE PEOPLE TO HAVE A CHANCE

I WANT THE GLOBALISTS TO LOSE

I WANT HOPE THAT SOMEONE-SOMEWHERE UNDERSTANDS THE IMPORTANCE OF STANDING UP TO BULLSHIT

AND BRITAIN IS SHOWING THAT

Americans started as terrorists. We like it when anybody sticks it to anybody, doesn't matter who.

It's why we like star wars. We're vicariously living through you, since fuck knows democracy doesn't work in a country this big.

> break off from Britain to form our own country
> discover freedom
>250 something years later
> still free
> See that our old friend is being crushed by barbarians and their freedom snuffed out by sharia law
> on their own accord they are able to pull themselves up and denounces the shackles that the other EU countries enjoy

Im cheering for the Domino effect across europe.

Im also cheering for the uncucking of Dad

Something that >flag would not understand

It's okay, Puerto Rico-kun, you can come here and live in Florida with the rest of your family.

or you know, theres more burgers on pol, so youre obviously going to see more posts from them

I'm Indian and it will bring great joy to my heart to see Scotland and Northern Ireland splinter off from England

Goodbye the "United" Kingdom. This is your end as a world power.

we've seen what happened to all of our former beautiful inner cities from the 1960s until now....

Your country is halfway there

We wish for no one to suffer in a state of nigger degeneracy

God bless

its nice to see good prevail in this world for once

TRUMP
FARAGE
ORBAN
PUTIN

> on their own accord they are able to pull themselves up and denounces the shackles that the other EU countries enjoy

I honestly didn't see that coming. That is why I am happy.

I know that feel brother. I'm jubilant, because, for my entire life of political awareness, I've seen my country, and other countries, shat on by bankers, globalists and bureaucrats. So it's nice to see people who love their country hit back hard.

>tfw scotch

I forgot this beautiful picture.

I genuinely want globalism to fail. I am genuinely happy for the UK. If you aren't part of the movement, you can go back to plebbit, nigger.

I personally equate this to a state like Texas seceding from the USA. Pretty big shit.

Jesus Christ, Kek is truly with us.

I love the UK, my family is from there . [spoiler]My waifu is British, too[/spoiler]. I think they should have the right to govern themselves instead of a few stiffs in Brussels who know nothing about the country. Congratulations, Britain RULE BRITANNIA!

>where
>not we're

Whoes the uneducated one now?

its just after our primetime so theres more of us online. i care because this is a win for anti-immigration laws. today nationalism is greater than globalism. this helps set a better stage for trump

scrolled down to find the right answer
/thread

We're enamored by the whole "freedom" thing, the thought of some un-elected bureaucrat in another country telling us what to do makes even our liberals wretch violently. It's in out blood, we can't help it. That, and burger grease, it's a very potent combination.

War with the middle east has been inevitable.

Now it is on our terms.

because we're anti globalists
with prosperity everyone wins

>Puerto Rico

Holy shit I thought I would be the only one really celebrating, we might even learn from our brothers and some day do the same, but in the meantime, long live the queen,

It's a sign of hope.
It reminds us that not everything is lost.

It's a canary in the mineshaft mate.

The west is waking up.

BECAUSE, BEFORE THEIR EYES, THE TIDES OF GLOBALISM ARE TURNING, NATIONALISM IS CREEPING ONTO US, IT'S GLORIOUS
SJWS WILL SUICIDE, THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE IT
WE WILL KICK THE MUSLIMS OUT OF WESTERN COUNTRIES AND MAKE THEM GREAT AGAIN