Is Iceage about to deliver the best rock record of the year?

Is Iceage about to deliver the best rock record of the year?

youtube.com/watch?v=xdRnQ3tHy1o
youtube.com/watch?v=qP8GJj8lAI8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCVaiIwK5N8
youtube.com/watch?v=7YpnP8NvIhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Am I allowed to respond to shills?

how much do you get paid to post about them?

he does it for free

What kind of sick, twisted being would do such a thing...!?

To be perfectly honest, I'm pretty convinced that they will.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCVaiIwK5N8

I forgot that the average Sup Forumstant in 2018 wasn't even old enough in 2011-2013 to participate in the New Brigade/You're Nothing hype. Very unfortunate.

I fucking hated that song with sky Ferreira if they make more songs like that I will hate the album

>y-you're young l-lmao

Yes
they are the Radiohead of muisc

Guitarwork is fucking lush though.

you tell me

Did anyone listen to his Marching Church stuff? Any good?

I hated the first Marching Church album enough not to bother with anything they did afterwards. Really fucking hated it. The early EPs were alright though.

If this isn't the album that makes them big, then Elias will quit the music industry and become a runway supermodel.

I miss the punk era of iceage, now it kinda sounds like a drunk nick cave

Iceage could single-handedly revive rock music desu.

One thing I can say is that I'm not happy with the production on these singles and it's a shame that the rest of the album is probably gonna be mixed and mastered in the same manner.
The lead guitar and drums are still too low in the mix just like they were on Plowing and the drums lack impact in themselves.

This is my opinion so far too. Maybe it’ll change once the album drops. Plowing is one of my favorite record of that year

youtube.com/watch?v=7YpnP8NvIhY

I'm excited for it, but I am worried. I liked Catch It a lot but i liked Pain Killer a fair bit less. Im interested in the new direction where they have strings and horns. It was sort of present on PITFOL but really seems like it's in the forefront here. Def on my most anticipated list

kasabian finally listened to the velvet underground.

singer will be bald as a coot before they make it. and none of them seem to be above average musicians. it'll be a great album of the week on some meme website.