Arrival

Ayyylmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8U21reHexg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BIG BLACK ALIENS

BIG BLACK SHIP

AMY ADAMS' WHITE PUSSY IS THE KEY TO ALL OF THIS

How many times do you think the ayys pounded her?

ABBOT WAS DEATH PROCESS

youtube.com/watch?v=G8U21reHexg

When were you when abbot was death process? I was sat at jelly bean ship when receive vision from costello

"abott is death process"

no

and you

THE TIME TRAVEL MENTAL ABILITIES WERE SHARED VIA ANAL FUCKING, THE LANGUAGE THING WAS JUST TO TEST US AS A SPECIES AND STUDY US

I BET THEY FUCKED A LOT

SOME

>Abbot is death process

How does something like that evolve?
How the fuck can it right itself if it falls over?

They are floating in some type of liquid

>Design is literally an upside down fork with a right side up spoon sporting a nub on top

Bravo

so if she knows Ian will leave them once she tells him, does she still tell him?

Doubtful, no bubbles.
They may have some anti-gravity fuckery going on in their ship or something, but that still doesn't answer my question.
They had to start somewhere, and that body just doesn't make sense.

shit aliens, abbots death could have been easily prevented

Silly design

>They had to start somewhere, and that body just doesn't make sense.
imagine what humanity may look like after 1 billion years of evolution with magic level technology

>Doubtful, no bubbles.
Dude i just watch this kino 5 minutes ago and they are floating in some fucking type of liquid.

Just attractive versions of ourselves or we uploaded our consciousness into robots

more like something so fucking strange that you can't imagine it

Dense atmosphere?

>screener drops
>poorfags suddenly want to make threads about a movie that Sup Forums finished talking about months ago

Is there anything more pleb than poor people?

>evolution
If you have that level of tech, evolution doesn't apply anymore.
Why the fuck would you make yourself look like that?
You wouldn't.

What if that nigger got stuck in a corner?
Is that why there was two of them onboard, to help each other out of corners?
Shit, they're probably the low-functioning autists of the galaxy, that explains why they need the help of a civilization way, way younger than them.

Proof, nigger.
Sound still carried when she was talking to that alien.

That explains why the sound was muffled, but how the fuck was she breathing it?

This film is all kinds of fucked up.

>paying money for bad movies
good work goi

Where were you when Abbott alian was kill process

>going to dirty theatres
>paying money for bad movies
wow you're so cool user
did you take your own car that you pay 400 dollars a month for

>How does something like that evolve?
they are from the moon Europa of Jupiter

She's fucking floating dude

>Sits in his moms basement shitposting on Sup Forums all day
>Calls out people who actually have jobs and a purpose in life

Kek

Hi poorfag. Did you know there's a screener for La La Land too? Maybe we can pretend it's last month and talk about it

abbot didn't die, that's not how they perceive time.

he's simultaneously alive and dead always

>making me feel bad about a fucking squid

>implying
nice job nerd virigin

they can fly, like birds

>job = purpose

lol you stupid cuck

see

Why are there so many threads about this movie now? Oh right you just finished watching the yify rip on your piece of shit laptop and think you can discuss this movie as if you had actually seen it. Absolutely fucking disgusting. Daily reminder that pirating movies is nigger behavior

You sound happy

>he think jobs give you purpose and there is meaning in life

Lol wage cuck/salary slaves actually believe this

Only on Sup Forums could having a car be perceived as a bad "cuck" thing

>you work? You own stuff? You function in society and don't live as a NEET? LEL FUCKING CUUUUCK

>implying niggers are smart enough to use a computer

This, to be quite frank, senpaiglia

Implying that anything of this have somenthing to do with the movie

that user's point was car payments, not the actual car
well done shifting his point into some meme statement projected from your point of view to shame people
and then the huge green of autism

Wow I thought I was a loser, but I'm still a normie compared to you literal wastes of skin lmao

>think a gasoline jew is actually something to be proud of
go back to your fucking normiebook and brag about your 9 to 5 job there, im sure everybody will be very proud of you, cuck

>making car payments is bad
>building credit is bad

Okay user

It's some weird kind of gas.

FYI she is standing at the end not floating.

>Pre-screener
>Discussion is all good, thought-provoking. Lots of good criticism as well.
>Now it's just shit troll posting and cuck garbage.

What's wrong with these people?

>owe people money
why
>to build credit
why
>so you can owe them more money
nice

>I fit in big guys? xD

>Fuck you
why?
>Fuck you
why?
>Fuck You
nice

>DUDE I'M A COMPLETELY WORTHLESS HUMAN BEING LMAO

>DUDE MY WORTH IS SOLELY DEFINED BY THE AMOUNT OF DEBT I'M ALLOWED TO HAVE LMAO

something tells me you cucks are downhill from here and this conversation is over

>wow
>loser
>literal
>lmao

Someone is butthurt
Tell me again about the legacy you're existence will leave behind
Tell me about how everyone will remember you for your grand deeds 100 years after you die

You were born to be forgotten just like the rest of us and millions of people before us
There is no meaning to life, faggot

>why

So I have a car and can go see actual movies instead of waiting for dirt-poor quality screeners.

I can't believe we Australians aren't going to be able to see this until February

>There is no meaning to life

I think it's to explore the universe

>unironically using lmao
No job will ever save you from who you are

Am I remembering something wrong or did the aliens ask about needing help in 3000 years? What was that about?

>There is no meaning to life

Says the one who won't even try to change anything about it
>Get a job
>Make money
>Buy a house
>Start a family
>Raise kIds
>Die

That's your purpose in life

All meaning in life is imputed by the person living it. None of it is intrinsic to reality, it is 100% subjective and imagined.

It was just kind of a bullshit explanation for why they were there in the first place. They needed to help the humans understand time in their way because the humans are supposed to help them out with something in 3000 years. They know this because they experience time non-linearly so they basically know the future.

>this thread
Remember when people who actually saw this movie talked about it? Now look at this thread. It's what happens when poor, uneducated peasants clumsily download camrips and shitty screeners and watch it while browsing reddit and Sup Forums

>live in linear time
>experience in nonlinearly
doesn't make sense

>I think it's to explore the universe
Discovery? Albeit an honorable pursuit it is in fact a pointless one in the end
After all, humans won't ever be able to go outside of our solar system nonetheless our galactic neighborhood.. to say otherwise would be naive
We will die off and the sun will explode, then what was all it for?

aliens will need help from humans in 3000 years and they wanted to make sure they knew they weren't evil ayyy lmaos.

>people die
>therefore muh nihilism

kek

You sound like you've been brainwashed

Good job making yourself a slave

MOMMY NO!

That's a simplistic view on nihilism, I bet you watch star wars

Nothing has intrinsic meaning, you will ultimately be forgotten. No one can prescribe to you how you must live, there is no one answer to happiness or fulfillment. Embrace this idea, embrace the freedom, and just go live whatever life makes you feel most fulfilled for as long as you can.

We really only see the septapods from our perspective where we're rolling through time on rails. There's no real reason to think that for the septapods their experience is one of living in linear time

That's not nihilism. That's utilitarianism.

Nihilism is just simplistic. There's no other view to have on it.

nihilism is an excuse for lazy apathetic man children to not seek self improvement and not feel bad
doesn't work though

I wouldn't go that far, but it is for sure one of the dumbest philosophies out there, right next to Randian objectivism

You are implying that's it's just that morbid
As if I came to my conclusions solely on the fact that people die
You are viewing it with too much pessimism

Well that's how you presented it. As if a lack of an eternal legacy is a lack of meaning

Yawn: I've been boycotting movies since before you were born, kid. Everything in the past 10 years sucked.

Most movies aren't even worth the 2 minutes I have to wait for an illegal download, of course I refuse to pay.

For me it's not about politics, it's about quality: give me 10 years of great movies to make up for the SH!T that I have watched this past decade and maybe the decade after that one I may consider coming back to the theatre.

Oh wait, but why would I do that ?

There's people at the movies : I hate people, I don't wanna see them.
I cannot smoke at the theatre : I like to smoke.
I cannot bring booze in the theatre: I like to get drunk.
I like to sit in my large couch, not a *beep* chair: gimme a real couch.

So I have to get out of the house, deal with traffic and find a space to park, then I gotta wait in line, then I gotta find my unconfortable place, then I gotta hear people talk, then I gotta watch trailers and advertisement, all of this while NOT being drunk or stoned and only then the movie begins : and it's usually a piece of sh!t.

So I stay home and download: the movies still suck but at least I keep my money, I'm confortable in my couch, I drink and smoke what I want and I don't have to deal with goddamn people.

So you don't watch movies. Got it.

Just so you're aware you're on a film board though.

Well this whole conversation started with someone trying to define the meaning of life as something to do with spending all your time and health trying to work for wealth only to reach old age and spend that wealth trying to prolong their life while bringing more life into the world, it was a counter point

The meaning of life isn't death, that's what you were implying I meant when I was trying to just say there is no real meaning

There's a distinct lack of alien rape in this film.

Liked the movie. But would have enjoyed more if it followed more of the short story. No bs with the Russians and China. No bomb.

love seeing all these threads from poorfags once screeners come out

Is it wrong that I want a sequel so I can see the crisis that happens in 3,000 years in the future?

>someone trying to define the meaning of life as something to do with spending all your time and health trying to work for wealth only to reach old age and spend that wealth trying to prolong their life while bringing more life into the world

Except no one actually said that. We were just laughing at poor NEETs thinking they actually watch movies. Someone said something about having a job and a purpose in life and of course all the NEETs conflated those two things because they're obsessed with justifying their "lifestyle" to themselves and others (but mostly to themselves).

>dealing with all the hassle of cinemas is the cinematic experience

(((You)))

I wasn't implying that you said the meaning of life is death, I was pointing out that it's a huge leap to go from anything you said to "there is no meaning"

I'd rather spend my money on things that can't be pirated. Like travelling overseas as often as I can.

can you guys link the short? just want to make sure i watch the right one

>Except no one actually said that
Holy shit how far up your ass is your head? You are an arrogant little shit kek

>I watch objectively inferior copies and never see movies the way they're meant to be experienced because muh Jew boogeyman

Why are you even on Sup Forums? You don't like television and film

You were saying that nihilism is as simple as black and white when in fact it's multiple shades of gray

I understand that autists like to group things like that since they have a rigid way of thought but give us a break

Life isn't all the light side and dark side of the force, this isn't star wars

>Holy shit how far up your ass is your head?

No u user. I know you feel cold and threatened everytime someone talks about having a job and having meaning in their life, but that doesn't mean you can just burn your favorite straw man from warmth and comfort and call it a day

I mean, you can, but it's transparent.

>the expensive and legal way is the only way you'll fully experience the movie, goy
>what do you mean you can see the plot is shit, care for the visuals, we've spent so many shekels on them

Have another (((You)))

Also

>Sup Forums
>named after television
>which throughout most of its lifetime used to have screens smaller than computer screens today