What are some good sci-fi movies from the past decade?

What are some good sci-fi movies from the past decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2011/04/22/135539926/with-lawsuit-over-taco-bells-mystery-meat-is-a-mystery-no-longer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pepsi

That was the god tier 5 buck box then they had to change it like a bunch of faggots

I liked Ex Machina

They don't need to advertise Baja blast

Arrival wasn't bad

>Willingly putting cheap mexican food in your body.

>Triggered by a ten year old taco Bell ad

>Gets defensive about his cheap mexican food

if they can sell that for 5 bucks, then i shudder to think what it costs to make and therefore what its made of, why do some people hate their bodies so much.

or if you cant see the consequences of your actions to such a limited extent, why arent you stealing shit all the time

There's Avatar, Dredd, and Thor

Cheap Mexican food is the best kind, though.

I have come to realize that so much processed meat is just organs. Its gross.

>past decade
Do you mean 2000-2009 or 2006-2016?

>Drama
Eternal Sunshine of A Spotless Mind
Children of Men
Moon
Ex Machina
The Martian

>Romance
About Time
Her
The Butterfly Effect

>Thriller
AI
Gravity
Minority Report
The Prestige
Source Code

>Adventure
Inception
District 9
Interstellar

>Action
Star Trek I
Hunger Games I
Battle Royale
Watchmen

>horror
28 Days Later
Resident Evil
Dawn of the Dead
The Cornetto trilogy
Zombieland
Sunshine
Grindhouse

>Animation
Metropolis
Wall. E
Summer Wars
The Incredibles
Big Hero 6
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Paprika
Patema Inverted
The Place Promised In Our Early Years
Steins Gate

>Arthouse & Esoteric
Melancholia
Tree of Life
Under the Skin
Hard to be A God

>Waaah Taco Bell serves the objectively superior cola!

god damn that is the fucking worst soft drink sold in the continental united states, why haven't they put it out of its misery

It's taco bell's single best selling item

I like Baja blast but gamer fuel tastes better

>tfw I'd be dead without deals like this

Taco Bell meat isn't even that. It's largely oats. It's basically porridge with a beef ramen flavor packet mixed in.

Show me evidence. I love their food. I'm looking forward to their fried chicken taco shells releasing next week

>decide to postpone until after superbowl sunday so I can watch all the garbage commercials and see if any good memes can be harvested
>get rewarded with all these food chains doing various $4 buck boxes

good time to be alive

Prometheus
John Carter
Tron Legacy
Pacific Rim
Watchmen

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2011/04/22/135539926/with-lawsuit-over-taco-bells-mystery-meat-is-a-mystery-no-longer

>Yum! foods restaurant
>Serving anything other than Yum! brands

>Prometheus
>Tron Legacy

Arrival and Ex Machina

there haven't been many

Sonic > *

Inception

>NPR
Give me a credible source please.

"Cheap Mexican food" is redundant

Good is subjective.

I'm so sick of the Baja Blast meme. Are normies ever going to stop pretending that shit tastes good?

their burgers/sandwiches/dogs are substandard but everything else is pretty fantastic

I go there just for the slushies. Everything else there is too pricy. Why do their burgers cost so much?

What's it like having the worst possible taste?

back the FUCK off kid

Please eat real food user

taco bell is heavy in calories but low in nutritional value

Taco Bell isn't that terrible nutritionally as far as big name fast foods go. By far the worst thing is fast food fries. Those are absolute poison, pure saturated fat and sodium, literally nothing redeeming about them.

Ah. Sup Forums: The Book.

Pretty much. The minute you name something you like, you're certain to be told why you shouldn't.

Put some Respek on the one who made it possible

it would take me several minutes to list the problems with Tron Legacy and Prometheus

There were problems, but still I found myself wanting to watch it repeatedly, because I did enjoy parts of it, and that is partly how I judge whether something is good, if whether I want to watch several more times.

Lots of movies have problems, but again, is it something I don't mind watching several times? If yes, then I have to admit it is good.

Both movies had unique looks, and environments I enjoyed as well as some of the story parts.

You have 1

Tron Legacy - Flynn was awesome on the grid because he was a hacker/pro gamer but his son is just X-TREME, what is the computer function of the characters in Legacy like how they said they were tax programs etc in the original, what the hell are the ISOs and how exactly are they going to "change the world?" how was Flynn jr able to bring a computer program into the real world when they were just an abstract representation of human forms in a computer?

Prometheus
too many to go over so I'll just say that they all acted unbelievably, often unnecessarily hostile to one another and stupid particularly when the guy goes up to the alien dick cobra like he's offering a peanut to a squirrel at the park. Oh also turning something cool ang genuinely alien like the Space Jockeys into Dr Manhattans from the Watchmen was also fucking stupid.

Das a turrible ahdea

How's tahco bell gon make monay offa dat?

they collect the waste from their toilets to sell as fertilizer to Mexican farmers.

They changed it because food got more expensive.

Don't forget Signal

Tron Legacy, everything you've suggested, I know. Yet, I still enjoyed seeing the environment, and the characters interact with in it. Its still one of my favorites despite those flaws in story.

Prometheus, again an interesting futuristic environment I enjoyed seeing characters interact in. It's pacing kept me interested, and I wanted to see more.

Dr Manhattan was my favorite character in Watchmen because he saw the world differently.

You seem to have a problem accepting abstract concepts, and the manner it which it is represented. To me you'd seem pretty boring, and I'd quickly grow tired of your narrowed opinions of calling something stupid.

>unnecessarily hostile to one another and stupid particularly when the guy goes up to the alien dick cobra like he's offering a peanut to a squirrel at the park.

That particular scene didn't make sense because of some obsessive editing that was done to the re-drafts of the story.
In earlier drafts they had encountered other alien creatures less hostile that hid, and died.

The 5 buck box
It rocks, it rocks

I'm boring because I wanted to see a giant exo skeletoned elephant alien after 40 years of mystery instead of them just saying "psyche!" taking off a helmet and end up being the blue man group? Get fucked.

>I'm boring because I wanted to see a giant exo skeletoned elephant alien after 40 years

Even though that is not intentionally a hypothetical question, I'd agree.

If you had bothered doing the research you've know that elephant Alien was based on Chariot Of The Gods, which is the alien version of HP Lovecraft's At The Mountains of Madness, meaning the elephant alien was probably a Cthulhu, which they've changed their minds about about for obvious reasons to bump up the hierarchy.

You should be complaining about not having a retelling of HP Lovecraft's At The Mountains of Madness instead of being pissed off about Alien's ripoff of HP Lovecraft.

I don't know if we'll ever get a good H.P. Lovecraft themed film. Although there have been several video games which have done the style justice.

inb4 in the mouth of madness nah, it had some great moments but could have done better.