How secure do you feel in your country from the threat of terrorism?

How secure do you feel in your country from the threat of terrorism?

pretty secure as we are too irrelevant to get attacked

I'm worried about the increase in our muslim and white population
I doubt the old whites that come from anglo countries would do something to attack but still always on the lookout for the allahu akbar

I felt more scared about the probability of a mudslime attack when I went to a concert in Netherlands than here

I wake up everyday knowing that there's at least a minimum of 30 people planning to drive through a crowd or set off a home made bomb.

But I also know there's literally a 50/50 chance of it being in Melbourne or Sydney and literally no chance of it being anywhere else and the rest of the country is just okay with that.

I live in a town that isn't enriched yet and will never be important enough to attack so very secure (for now)

10/10

Nothing

Maybe 2..3/10 my dude

Terrorism is a first world problem

Yet more attacks and more people die due to terrorism in the third world

Nicely memed, terrorism is not an issue for us, getting kidnapped or caught in the crossfire of a narco fight on the other hand

My sole comfort is the average Amerilard is more likely to die of drug overdose than I am to be a victim of violence

Pretty secure as I rarely leave the house

The Muslims are doing most of the unprovoked crimes here in Denmark like assault, rape, robberies etc.

I'm more likely to be a victim of that.

Third world terrorism isn't terrorism is community

Well...

Very safe
Long live the king

F

i live in a small town with around 2000 people, no refugees here, i feel absolutly safe. the only downside of it, my internet connection is absolutly garbage

The probably mess up and attack the wrong country

>my internet connection is absolutly garbage
How so ?

Negligible, IS kiddies are just bunch of edgelords being whacked endlessly by police.

I live in a rural area and only go to cities to visit friends and relatives. I should be fine. I'm a bit worried about said friends and family though

German internet can be absolute trash.
Once was in a German hotel with an astounding 50kb/s download speed. If it worked.
No mobile reception at all.

You're more likely to die from driving in your car than terrorists.

woah thanks m8 so terrorism isn't a threat at all. Also "enrichment" is a problem as a whole with ever increasing crime rates and no-go areas in large cities.

Irrelevance is best defense

I'm just saying the fear of terrorism is irrational, as driving a car is considered normal but is way more deadly.
I agree the current immigration situation is terrible.

100%, nobody cares about us. There was a blown up bus a couple years ago that was full of Israelis though

id say it's about right

Meh

Niggers still a greater problem.

depends on where in the country
pretty safe around these parts

But the "dying in a car accident" argument isn't an argument at all. There are more than 40 million people with a driver's license in Germany and approximately 30 million of those have to drive on a daily basis. So the chance to be in a fatal car accident is also incredibly low for a regular person
>I'm just saying the fear of terrorism is irrational
Well alright I'll give you that

Feels good living in a big city and being safe
I wonder how it would feel to have to escape to a farm or something to feel safe

i liek spen and am sad for spen

Is your whole country butthurt because you want unlimited legal impunity to break our laws, come here illegally and act like cockroaches? Fuck off.

country is irrelevant, I wouldn't feel safe at all living in Lisbon and Algarve.
I would feel a bit unsafe in Porto and Madeira.
Where I live?? 100% safe, the only foreigners I see are dutch and chinese

Yes, the chances to die in a car crash are very slim. The chances to die from a terrorist attack are way lower. Or are you saying about 3500 people die a year by terrorist attacks in Germany?

Maybe I'm too rational in this, but I basically have no fears about terrorists, the chances are too low and you can't do anything about it anyway. Why let it influence my life?

I'm from the countryside, so pretty safe. The attacks are always in the big cities where only foreigners remain anyway, so they end up killing each other at lot.

>100% safe, the only foreigners I see are dutch and chinese
Yes, yes. Feel safe in our hands. Let us protect your money too, it's in safe hands.

Thank god it's not terrorism!
It's just muslims killing random people, but not out of terrorism, everything still OK.

>99%

It´s like 80 years since the last time someone was killed in terrorist attack and the problematic minority was already kicked out.

obviously. There's also only a slim chance to get robbed but you probably still avoid shady-looking guys at night just to be safe.
>forgetting about all the axe-wielding fuckenmänner on trains

>Explaining a obvious sarcastic meme
Man you ruin the fun

>forgetting about all the axe-wielding fuckenmänner on trains
who killed chinese tourists

I don't want to be the next one

I recall this statement.
This world is fucked

I'm more concern about getting hurt in a traffic accident or getting cancer from the air pollution.

completely secure, i never leave my home though

That's what I said :^)

100% secure. It's good to be irrelevant

8/10?

I don't go near the city too often

There's a mosque near me involved in terrorism but no one will do anything about it because muh feelings

Very secure. I'm probably more likely to die to a drunk driver then a terrorist.

Very very secure

I am pretty sure no one fears terrorist attacks here, we have other kind of issues

9/10
bretty good

I hope to get to shoot one of them terrorisrs each time I go to a public place with my gun.

This sucks... i feel sorry for you

I feel 100% secure

in the US you're more likely to die from being struck by lightning than in a terrorist attack

the mainstream media just profits from fear so they endlessly peddle stories about terrorism because the more fear there is, the higher their ratings

I avoid big public gatherings and events. Because I know it's just a matter of time before a truck or bomb attack happens...

Same here, I live 2-3 minutes from where the last truck attack in Stockholm happened

"Happy" I'm not alone...
Norrköping here, every single time I'm around big groups of people I'm on edge, ready to run like Barry Allen.

why would someone attack chile
I feel very safe.

I feel unsafe as fuck. I live right in the middle of town where it is super touristy and there is a huge chance some fuck will decide to drive his delivery van over people any day

I FUCKING HATE CHILE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can handle myself in any and every situation, regardless of my location.

I'm basically Jason Bourne.

Terrorists aka the US government don't stand a chance.

>3 min from first attack
>Perp down and apprehended with one shot
>Bonus round: Crowd of angry finns chasing the goatfucker around town with baseball bats, tables and sticks before he was shot

>How secure do you feel in your country from the threat of terrorism?
Very.

next time they'll use a truck

how do you stop a truck with bats

low security anymore

>3 min from first ram
>Truck stopped by army vehicles placed to stop trucks
>Perp run over by local drunk

>Bonus round: Local drunk got free drinks in local bar

Meh.

lmao now you're stretching it

>How secure do you feel in your country from the threat of organized crime ie cartels?
very insecure indeed
terrorism? i don't give a fuck

And you are ignoring what's been done to stop trucks where they would be effective. Stop being a little fearmongering bitch.

lol

now I'm ignoring what? I have never seen anything like that but I vaguely remember they had that at some christmas event after the attack in germany

>now I'm ignoring what?

There's blocks at pretty much all public places and events nowadays. Either PASI APC's, trucks parked to block trucks or concrete blocks to stop vans.

I feel completely safe.
>mfw people are shitting their pants when some sandnigger chimps out with a knife

no there aren't lmao, there are big crowds in helsinki regardless of whether there's some christmas event

And no trucks in the crowds.

Fancy that.

If something ever goes down here i bet it will be on a tourist hotspot where i rarely go to. So, safe.

haha jooh siinä vaiheessa kun yleisössä "on" rekka niin on jo vähän liian myöhäistä :DD

Jää sitten kotiin itkemään laudalle.

Very insecure desu

>helsinki
They wouldn't even hit Finns

Mudslimes aren't a threat here. On the other hand, thugs, street gangs and narcos are

pretty secure
this based baldman is keeping us safe

but I live in Helsinki and I'm 100% Finnish :(

by being shocked by every terrorist attack and having our thoughts and prayers with the victims (of racism)