King denouncing the president

>king denouncing the president

Fucking hell revolution is coming

I hope I fucking die

>t. triggered nigger

Crybaby James doing what he does best

Conservashits and Drumpfaggots vote against the countries best interests

Revolution against watching the NBA

>Fully aware that he'll never get another White house invite again, almost certainly not one after Trump leaves office
>I-It's not an honor anymore anyway!

Well in all fairness he is right. You don't invite someone to something then revoke the invitation after they said they aren't going. That's cringey as fuck.

>Look mom I posted it again

>this coming from a wagecuck on Sup Forums
oh I'm sure he cares so much about you...

>pathetic past it nigger thinks he can talk down to the current president of the US
sorry lelbaby, at least the nba will die within my lifetime

Based President is killing all of the niggo """sports""", soon the apes will have zero viable careers

Does this look like this is against the country's best interests? Trump bashers are the ones unwittingly siding with the globalist elites who are destroying the West. Stop helping them.

>you're invited to my birthday party
>i decline your invitation, therefore there was no invitation

>there are americans that unironically still follow apehoop

But what exactly is a BUM??

Trump really is a beta isn't he? Just get off twitter bro go play golf and relax dude

only blacks and pathetic cleveland cucks, though the indians might win the World Series this year and finally kill of the cavs bandwagon

TRUMP BTFO RESIGNATION INCOMMING. Also theBron clearly has a case of Stockholm syndrome

so what? hes not supposed to be a cult of personality or royalty. he just is supposed to sign or not sign bills on his desk and deal with executive matters.

/ourguy/ bill gets to meet the president

Lebron endorsed HIllary, campaigned for her hard in Ohio, and wrote op-eds in their local paper. She lost Ohio by 10 points. How is he supposed to start a revolution when he cant even swing a state? lol

Trump is going to legalize my amigos cuck :] #AmnestyDon2020 #BasadoTrump

>he didn't @ him
Does LeBron feel in charge?

you realize all of the republican party's legislation ideas from from globalist elites that hold "donation" money hostage until the legislation is passed, right?

you faggots were all really triggered when tim thomas refused to meet Obama right?

>another superpredator mad that hillary lost

>white cucks defending their pet niggers
cute

Drumpf supporters are uneducated fat and retarded af

>making the same mistake Reagan made
not going to happen weydo

trump killed the TPP, I bet the globalist elites were delighted lmao

mong

Trump- undefeated in presidential elections
Lebron- 5 finals losses

trump > leNigger

Reminder that all anti Trump posts are satire. You cannot be a leftist and like sports.