WHAT THE FUCK SCOTLAND

WHAT THE FUCK SCOTLAND

Scotland wants to remain in everything.

Scotland is completely cucked. They're even more cucked than Germans.

There should be another referendum on the topic of Scottish Independence, this time in England, to vote on whether or not they should be ALLOWED to stay a part of the UK.

kek. I forgot they just voted against independence.

The Scots are historically the most cucked race in existence. During the Roman Empire, Latin troops built forts in Southern Scotland so that surrounding clans could more easily access Latin men for breeding. Shit was weird. They never did that stuff elsewhere. Pliny records that the Scots offered it unprompted as a precondition for surrender during the Roman conquest.

Is the UK gone?

long ago there was a group of british men who liked to wear skirts

they wore their skirts everywhere and it creeped out even the brits who are faggy to begin with

a meeting was held and it was decided

the skirts had to go

a great barrel near the size of a sailing ship was constructed and fastened to a cart pulled by 100 horses

the barrel was filled with whiskey and wheeled to the town square

the skirt wearing men(alcoholics all) gathered around astonished

a hole was drilled in the barrel causing a slow leak and the skirt wearing men took turns drinking from it

after a short time somebody smacked the lead horse and the wagon thundered off into the distance

"THE WHISKEY" the skirted men shouted and gave chase

unable to stop the horses they simply ran after the cart drinking long into the night and into the next day
and the next
and the next
until finally the booze ran out

at this point the skirt wearing men were tired and slept for several days

when they awoke they had no idea where they were much less how to get home

after a few years wandering in the desert like isrealites the skirt wearing men stopped and just built their own civilization

the word skirt became scot
and life went on

and still nobody has missed them

>us Welsh wanted to leave more than England

Scotland is Sweden Junior that should be fucking thankful that England soaks up all the shitskins for them so they don't have to live with the consequences of their awful politics

Based junkie sheep shaggers.

Scottish genocide when?

REMAIN KEBAB

Gonna have to rebuild Hadrian's wall soon.

they are sick of labor monopoly and mismanagment and have rebeled in their parliament

>scotland

What a bunch of fucking shits

Scotland may want to wait till they know whether or not the EU will still be around when they secede.

ITT: people who have never been to scotland

not everyone can be 98% white, or get this much free shit

Can someone explain to me why Scotland wanted to remain in the EU? Was it for the gimmedats?

If it's Scottish it's crap!

>tfw voted leave
>have to deal with all the cucks in my country whining about the result.

Yes, it was literally for that, heavily subsidized by the EU.

scotland and NI leave when

dismantle the UK

Based Wales. Fuck Scotland, they're in love with the that dyke Ruth.

Even NIR, you guys are great. Well done those who opted out.

Wales and NIR, I will forever love you.

>that feel when you live in a city named after one in scotland

Vote to rename Perth when?

Same here bud. My facebook is currently full of early birds complaining.

Tactical voting.

We all got together at Angus's place the other week and decided a 60/40 split in order to get our second referendum, while not going overkill

Contrarianism

I only hope that the north doesn't come back anytime soon because our economy isn't great but now wew

How will the eurotunnel fit into all this?

Relishing in their tears would be more enjoyable if a lot of them weren't kind but misguided friends of mine.

Fucking freeloaders.

>William Wallace dies for independence
>Scotland becomes the bitch of the UK and EU anyway

it's really awful when americans try to do this type of humor

>the most cucked race in existence
Classic brit humour. The Romans gave up on conquering the picts, hence hadrian's wall. They fucking rekt you guys easy though. Yu were begging to be Romanized after that.