All of the movies he stars in have been really really shitty, the only decent one seems to be guardians of the galaxy...

all of the movies he stars in have been really really shitty, the only decent one seems to be guardians of the galaxy, what're everyone's thoughts on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ujc_XHjOA5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some well regarded stars only star in shit movies

The Rock, for instance

I fuckin' hate this guy. I don't know why.

I've only seen him in Parks & Rec, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Jurassic World, I thought he was decent. He basically played the same character in all three of them, though, so maybe he just has limited range as an actor?

Moana was good though.

I still like him based on Parks & Rec, he was also good in Guardians of the Galaxy and Zero Dark Thirty

But I hated Jurassic World so fucking much, and his performance was one of the worst parts. Passengers looks like shit. What else has he done?

>the only decent one seems to be guardians of the galaxy
>forgets the Lego Movie

Pain & Gain was good, and he was great in it. And I kinda like the last several Fast & Furious movies

Who gives a fuck, he was awesome in Parks and Rec

He seems like a nice guy but he's a """star""" because he was in movies that Joe Nobody could star in and they would have been hits.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ujc_XHjOA5Y

I like him, and I wish him all the best.

You can tell Chris Pratt has zero self-worth. He's a self hating fatso who knows he has minimal talent so he's doing awful fucking movies like this while the iron is hot and he still has a career. Why even pay attention to somebody so artless, unambitious and boring?

Meryl Streep??? is that you???

I don't like him personally as an actor he's bad

Jurassic World made me hate him and his smug face.

he's a bar of soap with facial hair

>smug
>cringe
>goblin
>problematic

mmmm, spicy buzzwords

He's done a good job at self promotion as a regular guy who is alright at acting. Basically male Jennifer Laurence.

I have no problem with him. It's not like he's trying to star in things that actually require acting, he's a relateable handsome guy starring in the action comedy circuit like Bruce willis in the 90s

I don't know why he's placed in starring roles. He would probably work best as a comedic side character.

This. He's basically the same kind of leading man as Kurt Russell.

I don't blame him, I blame shitty writers. 95% of blockbuster movies have shitty writing and no amount of acting can overcome that.

>all these salty liberals hating based Pratt

> if Kurt were doughy with a forgettable face

>based
you have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

Do you think he knows he has done nothing of actual value? His "best" work was on a comedy show, and after that all he's done is star in soulless Hollywood blockbusters, a truly unremarkable career for a guy with practically no talent

I don't care. He's my favorite actor.

Quill was occasionally the butt of a joke and said the wrong things while whatshisname from Jurassic World was always right about everything.

this guy fucked your girlfriend or what?

He was in Moneyball. The first basemen I think.

Starlord gets all the hate cuz he gets laid

>Only stars in shit movies

>Actually admits he's only in it for the money to help raise his family
>Is well-aware this is his 15-minutes and wants to capitalize it as much as he can before Hollywood looks for another short term A-list actor
I honestly can't hate him for it. He knows he's not going to last forever like Ford or Cruise, and just want to ensure he makes enough to support his family. At least he's honest and isn't trying to someone like Norton.

I want him to be my dad but I also want to fuck the shit out of him. It's confusing.

pratt's star lord is shit

gotg is a terrible meme movie and i don't even hate chris pratt

>gotg is a terrible meme movie

You type like a child and probably have the penis of one, reflect on yourself.

says the guy who brought up penis size out of nowhere

re-evaluate your life

I really like him in Parks and Rec.
He's good as starlord but I'm not a big MCU fan.

Jurrasic World was bad but it would have been without him anyway.

>all
>except
Shit thread

Yet young girls love him. Yea I'm sure he is depressed user

Stop with this cringe

Jurassic World wasn't a bad movie though.

i feel like a lot of people hate him because he's a regular midwestern/southern type of christian dude

It sure wasn't a good one

seems like a nice guy who deserves much better roles.

>Jurassic World wasn't a bad movie

i want chris pratts bulging penis in my throbbing anus for just an hour and ill be content to continue living on this PoS meme board