Things from the prequels you wish there was more of. I'll start with pic related

Things from the prequels you wish there was more of. I'll start with pic related.

Nah it was the perfect length and actually helps at least somewhat establish that Anakin is special so him blowing up the droid controls didn't feel too stupid

go watch nascar you fucking redneck

podracing is fucking stupid within the confines of a sci fi universe

I bet you hated the tron cycle part

Qui Gon and Maul character exposition

They should've cut out Jar Jar almost completely and focused on developing these two. Their fight at the end, despite most of TPM sucking, is one of the best parts of the entire franchise. Yet it still feels very rushed

I agree with you 100%

The actual clone wars themselves instead of relegating it to a cartoon

You were trying to be clever because your dumb copycat brain has heard the joke "What was the best part? The end credits! XD" before.

You shoehorned it in somewhere that it does not make sense.

Why would you want there to be more credits? Do you like watching credits?

You are not funny or smart.

Lots of screen time for aliens. Even if it was fucking Jar Jar, at least they allowed a non-human to inhabit the screen.

Coruscant.

Twi'leks everywhere.

autism

Needed more Dindu and Jackson's powerhouse tour de force

>such a pleb that he doesnt get what the pod race sequence is referencing

lel

I bet you hate redline too hack, go watch your tormented white guy oscar bait

I second the podrace, but because it's the only scene in Episode I with meaningful tension for our characters. I'd like to have more shit to care about like this in the prequels. The movie spent a good amount of time establishing the stakes for the race, the backstory for anakin and this sport, what the protagonists stand to win, what they stand to lose, they also set up a well defined relationship between Anakin and his antagonist Sebulba that makes his eventual defeat feel earned and satisfying. It's one of the few sequences in these fucking prequels that has a proper setup and payoff.

Fucking this.

Those were good characters, and Lucas could have made a lot more with them.

Plus it's exactly the shit George gets off on because he loves hotrods, and that's what the pods are.

I really wish there was more of Dooku

Bite the bullet like the rest of us and watch the cartoon.

checked

If you want more pod racing, why not just play the N64 game?

this guy

I did

>filename

cgi, individual jedi deaths during order 66, clones, romance between padme and anakin,