All these soundcloud rappers and cucks like Lil Pump and Lil Uzi Vert have been riding on the success, vision...

All these soundcloud rappers and cucks like Lil Pump and Lil Uzi Vert have been riding on the success, vision, and entrepreneurship of Lil B. They will never release anything half as good as pic related, prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeLQOfb6IBU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZG6zsHUCum4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literally who?

Just a reminder that Lil B is heavenly influenced by Viper's aesthetic, flow, style and sound.

I don't care if this is bait, you really need to fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

No one denied this, but Viper is obscure. Lil B championed and perfected the mixtape Internet rapper mystique.

I mean, lil b is a legend, but pump and uzi are riding their own wave by now

yeah but no one knows viper, everyone knows lil b

Pretty only Sup Forums users know Viper, yeah of course Lil B is more popular than Viper.

post classics
youtube.com/watch?v=OeLQOfb6IBU

youtube.com/watch?v=ZG6zsHUCum4

I would bet every dollar I have to say Lil B doesn't have a single genuine fan and anyone who says they are a fan of his is doing it in a convincingly ironic way.

I remember when I was new.

Does food still make him happy?

I FUCK WITH SOULJA BOY
GET MONEY NIGGA
goddamn this song is unironically fucking beautiful

I'd say how long I've been here but no matter what I reply you're gonna say I'm new anyway.

Thank you BasedGod

Geniune fan here. A lot of his songs are terrible but when he does a good one... goddamn bruh. These usually have incredible production and his terrible rapping becomes endearing and becomes one with the song see

I can tell you didnt listen to Black Ken

you might not believe me but i unironically like his music
i also unironically like snckpck and have a few icejjfish tracks i unironically like
i love that kind of stream of consciousness outsider-ish art

Lil B was massively influenced by Soulja Boy, tho

Mirror mirror on the wall, shit, I'm askin who the man is

>Nitpicking the minutiae of who influenced what in this worthless disposable genre

Why do only white people listen to Lil B? Like with Kanye, tyler, and death grips?

Patrician listeners are disproportionately white, across genres

BASED GOD SAVED MY LIFE

ALL THESE NEW SOUNDCLOUD RAPPERS STEAL HIS SAUCE

proof?