Is grimes still relevant?

is grimes still relevant?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/artist/1Qfzkz77Yjq8N6zASUichX?si=odcXbf6BRM-X-6otIEw2zw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was she ever?

>considering over half of the threads on this board are on her.
yeah id say shes pretty relevant

Based Grimes living in Sup Forumstant heads rent free

she's going to release the best album of the year soon

No. Never was. Never will be.
ITT: a no-talent hack.
Drug abuser.SJW snowflake.
Tryhard.
Dropped by her record label for being
an unproductive shit-tier bedroom-core "artist".
She has the world's creepiest, cringiest, most beta orbiters who are desperate virgin fanboys.
She is ugly personified.

you again. just gtfo, autist. people are sick of your bullshit.
she will.

She turns 30 in two weeks. Her career is over.

How long before she Cobains?

when?

>you again. just gtfo, autist. people are sick of your bullshit.

yes, this dude is the autist and not the person upset that an artist they will never met has just been insulted online

Sup Forums is an accurate representation of the GP

Too soon surely?

Please don't tell me all those years have really passed by without my noticing ;_;

B-b-b-b-b-but I insulted his w-w-w-w-w-waifuuu.
The same talentless hack artist that dozens of beta-boys are tugging off over.
Their sole purpose appears to be orbiting el goblino del autismo because they have zero chance of ever being with a real woman.
Their goblino is the only one who could ever accept their cringelord status.
The reality is that she likely hires security to keep her creepy orbiters far enough away so they can't cum on her.
Once her career is over, she may not be able to afford bodyguards to keep the creeps away.

>makes up things to dismantle his opponents
>relies on ad hominem attacks constantly
>spams every thread with anti-Grimes rhetoric, even if it's a containment thread meant to keep discussion to just one section of Sup Forums
>implies that his posts have the objective of defending or lending sympathy towards Grimes despite calling her a talentless hack and a goblin
>uses the term "cringelord" unironically
You're breaking board rules regularly and just in general you're a much bigger time-waster and autism-haverer than anybody else here. It's embarrassing that you're high-horsing on such a trivial issue, insulting everybody along the way, day after day, but you're going for it.

>Girls
>Committing suicide

Nigga, have you even heard of August Ames? SJWs got her to kill herself. I wonder what Claire thinks about that?

kek she probably deserved it

Grimes cant play guitar

wtf is your problem, retard?

it's not over for 4 reasons:

uno: grimes based her career mainly on her music. she could "survive" very well behind the stage, working as a producer/songwriter, assuming her artist career is over.

due: she still looks very good for her age. she will look good for many, many years. she has good genes.

tre: she has a solid fanbase that will follow her for many years. there are few fans more loyal than grimes fans. the same thing as bjork and kate bush - 2 artists who don't sell millions anymore, yet they're doing very well even decades later.

quattro: she's a self made musician. she learned almost everything by herself. she doesn't depend on anyone to have a career except her fanbase. as for her fanbase, see numero tre.

i hope someone will ban that complete twat.

This is a lie, but I'm on Sup Forums, so it's not like I expected a post of veracity on this board.

not at all
open.spotify.com/artist/1Qfzkz77Yjq8N6zASUichX?si=odcXbf6BRM-X-6otIEw2zw

I had no idea yorubafag was Italian. Nice.

>Grimes relevancy confirmed

In short, if Grimes wasn't relevant posters like the above wouldn't be here.

They're hating the player, and not the game, so to speak?

it's a pasta, dude

no - they're just retarded.

lol I had no idea the anti-Grimes troll is Mexican.