youtube.com/watch?v=uOi7If0zW9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i love drumpf and white people now

Wahh Richie Incognito bullied me

what did Trump say?

>this doesn't fookin slip la
And then it slipped.

based drumpf bringing down the shitlibs and handegg

he said something like how he wished the NFL coaches / owners would fire the players who sat / knelt for the national anthem.

>why isnt this racist sexist bigot sucking us off waaaaaaah

>When asked by a reporter about the NFL player protesting the national anthem, on Friday night at a far-right rally Trump said, "Fifty years ago we'd have you upside down with a fucking fork up your ass. Throw his ass out. He's a nigger! He's a nigger! He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger!"

I had to get to the first "nigger" before I realized that wasn't a real quote

>I-I'm not a fascist, really!
>Better stand up for the national anthem or you're fired!
Reminds me of those annoying teachers in high school that get mad at kids who didn't participate in the pledge of allegiance in the morning.

>before I realized that wasn't a real quote
It is a real quote, just not one by Trump.

fuckin kek

I like that niggers think white fans will blindly follow them if they try try pushing this protest shit, instead white fans will stop watching this sport altogether and the fucking thing will die. It's already happening.

Poor baby NFL players, I feel so bad for those poor poor millionaires

43:15-46:30 If you want to see what Trump said. The latter half I agree 100%.
youtube.com/watch?v=WAXH_9bpLfI

Sure thing tubby

As much as I try, I can't hate Trump. If there is at least one thing that he's actually doing well, it is to expose how much of a bunch of faggots this generation has produced.
I mean, seriously. Emotional over tweets?

it's a real quote by michael richards at a comedy club like 10 years ago

Lel, fucking Kramer.

>respecting national symbols is now fascist
This word has lost its meaning thanks to idiots like you.

>trumplets are so triggered by a man kneeling that they will stop supporting a team they have followed for their whole life

fucking
LOL
this is so pathetic

Forcing people to worship the state or else they lose their job sounds pretty fascist to me

>quote
he was doing a comedy act dum dum not an interview or press conference

Depends where you are. A high school is most likely a public school, so they can't touch you.
Working a job for a private company puts you at the will of the owner. It'd be like goose stepping during the national anthem and then complaining when you get fired because freedom of speech.

Nigga had a bad set

wait, so muh freedoms only extend to the freedom to do what some raging mong obese boomer cunt tells you to via a social media account? wew

I didn't actually vote for Trump, I just can't stand uppity liberal niggers trying to tell people what to think.

You have no idea what that word means, though

People watch sports to escape reality, not have niggers shove their grievances in their face. We already paid for their housing, food, education, and drug use growing up in their fucking inner city shithole projects. We don't need them telling us how hard their life is now making millions a year, which they will inevitably lose within 5 years of retirement. At which point we'll have to support their asses again.

He said he thinks coaches should fire highly payed players who are disrespectful, not that he was going to forcibly fire people, Jesus Christ. If you had a job and were protesting on the job associating your company's name with political opinions you would likely be fired, why should football players be different

The Culture War is lit. This was bait by Trump and they're taking it. The NFL is going to freefall now.

What's pathetic is that you apparently have grown men crying in the locker room because the President said they're unamerican.

what watch is Kelly wearing, it will take me three weeks to get an answer out of /fa/

twitter.com/Deadspin/status/911625196100046849
Saw this on my twitter feed, it's great
>inb4 deadspin

Fascism is national syndicalism + autarky + authoritarianism. Stop using the word "fascism" as a meaningless insult you leftist faggot.

This. They need to get a fucking grip, if they want to act unamerican they should own it and not cry when they get called out

>authoritarianism
So, forcing people to stand up for the national anthem?

Watching football is the most cucked thing you can possibly do.

Every white guy that watches football wants a nigger to fuck their wife.

>omitting 2/3rds of what he said
you retarded?

>45:25
Referees really are ruining the game.

So how would the British public feel if someone on the NT decided to sit on their ass on field during God save the queen?

Similar to what will happened there too in due time thanks to Sharia.

I think you're the retard here if you don't see the connection

You could easily just google the word if you don't know what it means. Instead you keep acting like a fucking retard.

>So, forcing people to stand up for the national anthem?

No one's forcing them to stand idiot

I think you're the reason for America=stupid stereotypes if you don't see how you're wrong

>look mom I said triggered again!

>crying in the locker room

lol who is supposedly crying, pretty clear they are angry yeah, but no one credible has mentioned crying
u must be projecting ur salty bitch tears onto them

kek
He's not wrong though. Refs need to let them hit each other.

>Just get fired bro! No one's forcing you to stand!

>Trump trys to get his USLF league to merge with NFL
>the owners force him to settle in a lawsuit where he is awarded 1$, and left emasculated
>years pass and his hatred for the NFL boys club only grows stronger
>decided if he can't have an NFL team then he will just destroy the league

This is trumps world, and we're just living in it.

Say, do people insult conservatives as fascists there too? Or do they actually respect the gravitas behind that word and call them something else?

Anyone but me happy with how Roger Goodell is handling this? He's trying to ride the fence and it's just making everyone even more pissed off

The best thing for the NFL is a nice dose of austerity

Even well loved politicians are hated by 40% of America. Hollywood, sports, music, whatever don't operate in partisan environments like that. Trump is waging an all out culture war on the powers trying to destroy America's identity. He'll bait every industry into this war because it's a win win situation for him.

Now the NFL's popularity is in the partisan arena. While they will still ultimately level off above politicians, this is going to cause massive, immediate damage to their brands. If you're a NFL owner you're already in the Happening Bunker, this is a disaster for the league.

they are crying because wypipo aren't watching the league anymore and ratings are going to shit

>destroy the league

BASED

Sheltered kids and mental patients use "fascist" sometimes, most people use "reactionary", as the word holds value here

I wonder how long would the fans catch on this, or if they would catch on this.

I have no idea about sports culture in the US so i have no clue, but here it is pretty strange to be obliged to sing it.

>Hmm, stand and make millions or become a pariah and lose it all

Well I'm a dumb nigger, so

>emotional locker room
You don't phrase it like that unless they're crying bitch tears. They would have wrote angry if they were angry.

Noone is obliged to single it, just stand up and don't be an asshole

The best thing he could do is actually take the smart business stand, say we will refrain from political bickering and remain an outlet for a country already too divided. That while we respect the individuals right to exercise their first amendment rights, those rights are not protected while they're on company time. Offer to be supportive of protective activism in the community but keep it off the field.

Sure the shitlibs will get mad but they're always mad and not big football fans anyway.

Or don't stand and still make millions because you don't live in a fascist state where patriotism and obedience to the state is a job requirement for a sport that has nothing to do with the state's power.

so yeah you just pulled it out your arse
great job lad
maybe try reading the actual words without replacing them with your own next time yeah

>sports are the most important thing in the world

It's not about patriotism, it's about mass market appeal, you are fucking over the team owners that pay your million dollar check by associating their brand with political statements. This will get you fired in almost any industry

>court admits they're a monopoly
>doesn't bust them
wew lad

Entitled generation who was never told "No" grew up

That is what i say about cultural differences.
youtube.com/watch?v=e0EtZ9gKQy8

i mean this is a single case in Brazil, but i wonder if something like this would happen in the USA, again i have no idea how heated is the political background there or if this is just internet propaganda and social media backlash

That actually is the best thing he could do but he would never do it because he doesn't have a spine

Goodell's gonna get forced out because of this. Not soon though.

Capitalism senpai. People will respond by changing the channel, which is exercising their free speech. Ratings keep dropping, ad revenue starts shrinking, tv deals gets smaller, etc... Employing someone who doesn't stand for the flag will eventually not be worth it economically, this is a full blown culture war now.

I may have supported my NFL team my whole life just because, but I'm getting sick of their shit. And it has nothing to do with Kaepernick. Sucking taxpayers dry to build a $2bn dollar stadium while the team can just up and move at any time isn't okay. Fuck this league and it's parasite owners

>obedience to the state is a job requirement

It's not in the USA

Histrionics much my bitch?

>thinking ratings dropped last year because of MUH PATRIOTISM
It's because of the election.

They have been forcing left-wing politics in the NFL for years.

Bob Costas going on an anti-2nd amendment tirade:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOi7If0zW9s

What's the reason this year? Why has recent polling found 34% of Americans are less likely to watch the NFL due to protests?

Then why did they drop even more this year

>college football ratings increase

>i-it was muh election

American football is a shit tier sport that no one cares about

It's not really difficult. If even 5% of the population were going to tune out, it's not worth it for the NFL. And we're not talking 5%, we're trending 20-30% and rising.

>emotional locker room
>empassioned discussions
>emotional response
They might as well be passing tissues around and adjusting their tampons.

>college will be the most popular form of football again within my lifetime
God I love this

Jesus Christ are these fuckers pansies. Someone says a mean thing and this is how you respond as grown men? The NFL is just asking to be killed now

We're not animals, so I don't see anyone setting fire to the stands any time soon.

Costas strikes me as the ultimate pussy

If you started hitting him he wouldn't even attempt to fight back, he's just curl up into a ball

So safe spaces and triggered snowflakes are an NFL thing now? Christ.

I think America is used to our journos being libtards, it is what it is. It's why media approval is around 6% for anyone center or right of it.

But the NFL and players actually entrenching in the culture war is much different. That's suicide for the NFL.

It's almost like soccer and football switched places in this country when trump was elected.

>the average NFL fan is a patriotic Christian straight white male
>leftist niggers want to use the NFL as their personal activist platform
>WTF WHY ARE THE RATINGS DOWN???
Seriously what were they thinking? This shit might fly in Hollywood, but not in fucking football.

Everything that gets in Trump's culture wars loses.

>Hollywood summer #s are historically low
>Award shows like the Emmys and VMAs are setting all time lows or close to it for ratings
>ESPN is losing tens of millions of subscribers per month
>ESPN has seen their ratings tank, across the board
>Various anti Trump magazines and online outlets are either up for sale, fundraising to stay alive, or have already shut down

Now the NFL is gonna give it a go. Good luck with that.

>>college will be the most popular form of football again within my lifetime
>God I love this

Hell yeah

Trump started it retard.

Not even flying in Hollywood. Production companies are losing tons of money. So many movies are flopping.

>political correctness is creativity's kryptonite

Everything Hollywood makes is a remake or another in the line of a franchise that's already been made. All woman Ghosbusters for example.

And the actors and actresses have alienated about half the country. Hollywood is in a freefall right now.

Of course he did. He baits every industry he can into the culture war.

And that amazes me. Everyone fears him because they let their own mind manifest him as some evil guy, yet he, and millions of Americans, are sick of these snobs wanting us to hear their crap. I don't want to see katy Perry telling me to resist trump, or kaepernick saying how the police are "racist" yet they clearly aren't. These sad saps let their entire life revolve around hating trump, and they destroy themselves in the process

This is just an excuse for when the Bills have another losing record this year

Kaepernick started it when it suddenly became an issue to be debated. Trump just finishes it.

And look at cartoons as well. They've became more and more leftist and trying to promote a message that is wrong. The art has become more flat, and less creative, and has no soul.

>Trump just finishes it.
No, he fucking amplified it. the knelling was a nonissue this season until now.