I wish: For 1 billion American dollars worth of raw gold...

I wish: For 1 billion American dollars worth of raw gold, raw gold that has yet to be found and will appear from its various locations buried in the earth.
I want the gold to appear within an area i have drawn in the basement of my house.

I wish for you to go back into your gem.

Then I would lock the gem in a box
Take out a bank loan and buy a few acres of land in the middle of no where, transport my gold there,
dig a hole and claim i found it
No tax to be payed, no issues with it being stolen.
Then I'd spend the rest of my life spending

check mate Wish Master, you faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fvzPOQRRxw&feature=youtu.be&t=126
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You cant wish nothing related to hin
Dumbass

>spending gold

ahaha faggot

then how did the Persian king at the start get him back in his gem?

trading it for money, do you not know this is possible

>trading gold for money

do you go to your local cash4gold?
ahaha faggot

id wish for more wishes

What happens if I ask for a wish he cannot grant?

It would be extremely painfull

I Wish for the consequences of my wish to make me happy

such as?

but that would be based on his idea of 'happy'... and i dont think it would correlate with yours in any way

I wish for a reuben sandwich, fries, and a pickle
and another one
one more

And I would be happy

he never expressly says that, that woman says to blow his brains out, and he does it, he just says after something like "whats eternal can never die"

Like say I told the djinn to truly "get lost", wouldnt he automatically fail to grant it the instant he reappears? But say he does grant it, hes now in a realm outside his own power to escape or know how to find his way back to earth. Understand? Or is that too vague and allows him to bullshit around it?

Technically he says "I am bound by what I create" more or less, meaning whatever happens is of your own design. But the only 2 rules thus far is that hes eternal, and he requires a soul for payment

he'd just say some shit like "I never no where i am, I'm lost right now"

He would make you gay. Gay means happy. You would definitely be sucking cocks though and miserable.

>get some wishes
>literally out of a fairytale
>can wish for anything at all
>whole world at fingertips
>limitless possibilities
>WISH FOR A SICK PARTY
>shitty statues at party kill you and your gests

Great movie, guys.

... That's not how words work, user.

You could use lawyer terms and incorporate the requirement that you are satisfied with the outcomes of the wishes for them to take effect. It really wouldnt be hard if you gave it some thought and did a little research.

To be fair, he didn't wish for a party, he wished "to be shown wonders"

It is when it comes to wishes.

Thats bullshit and a flat out lie. Part of his shtick is being an ancient entity that of vast power/knowledge, but is bound to what others desire of him. He cant lie nor disobey, only circumvent their expectations via hubris and choice of words

I'm not talking about the guy at the beginning. Later in the movie one of the characters wishes for his party to be "unforgettable" or something like that.

He didnt know he was a djinn, and all he said was "man I wish I could have a party like that" when talking with him

Seems like the genie doesnt know what a wonder is.

No, no it isn't. The djinn takes most wishes literally and interperets them as harshly as possible. There is no logical way in which

>the word "gay" can mean "happy" when used in certain contexts
>the word "gay" can mean "homosexual" when used in certain contexts
>therefore the word "happy" can mean "homosexual"
You're a retard

>only circumvent their expectations via hubris and choice of words
and by saying something so ambiguous like "get lost" he could interpret in almost any way he wanted

Ok so what if I got really specific, wanting him to be trapped in a realm outside of time/space where his power/influence/voice could not reach anyone? What happens if he cant fulfill the wish?

im the OP and thats what i was doing with my second wish, trapping him back in his Gem, i assume thats where he would go if you told him to go somewhere
>outside of time/space where his power/influence/voice could not reach anyone
anyway

Autism?

Better yet, "I wish that from this moment onward you will only grant wishes that make people happy".

Followed by "You will grant wishes with the wisher's ideas in mind and will no longer use slywinking word twisting to their detriment."

"Germany wins WW2"

Force him to play low priority dota for eternity.

Yeah but the problem there is that the prison may be inescapable, but not impregnable. Unless the stone itself is lost forever, its only a matter of time before someone finds it and releases him by accident, be it centuries from now. Also wouldnt banishing him back to the stone undo your first wish?

"I wish for a rock so heavy that you can't create it."

or "I wish for an entire universe exactly the same as this one except without South African people."

1. I am allowed to take back any wishes that I am not satisfied with and replace them with new wishes that are to my liking

2. You, the Djinn may not cause harm to my person through purposeful misinterpretation of my wishes. You may not perform wishes that result in my death or subject me to any type of mental agony, as defined by me not by you the djinn.

3. I wish for a wish granting stone with unlimited charges and that will always appear in my pocket even if I lose it.

Yeah, fuck South Africa!

I wish to meet a beautiful girl who will fall in love with me, is never jealous, is kind, funny, and smart and will never cheat on me, kill me, or kill or abuse any children we may have in the future.

Say, he can grant any wish? Didn't watch the movie.

Soooo... I wish to be omnipotent? The rest of the wishes are irrelevant if this one is realized.

The djinn's shtick of walking around and asking random people what they'd give their soul for without ever revealing that he's a djinn is kind of a jerk move. Who'd take that seriously and give it thought? He should at least have to reveal that he's a djinn or something.

Mom walks in

>I wish to be omnipotent
You'd wish for your dick not to work?

ohhhh SHIT, BOIIII!!

Done. You are all powerful, but your mortal flesh explodes unable to handle it and thus rendered useless after that brief moment. Hes eternal, you're not. Djinn will fuck you over any way he can user, its all about getting souls and releasing his brothers to bring about universal Armageddon

legit thought that was piccolo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WISH MASTER YOU RUSED ME AGAIN

3 wishes.

1. I wish that none of my wishes go bad.
2. I wish for 1 million dollars
3. I wish for all Djinn to cease existing immediately.

why the fuck would you only wish for 1 million? That's not even enough to retire.

You should really think before you speak desu

If you live frugally. Also, I assume that user would keep working.

The Djinn is eternal, he can't be destroyed or stop existing even if you wish it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4fvzPOQRRxw&feature=youtu.be&t=126

You didn't specify when the gold would appear. The next time you go down to check it suddenly materializes all around you, encasing you in a tomb of gold.

You die of dehydration in less than a week. The world wonders at the mystery when the discovery is made several months later.

1. none of your wishes go bad for Djinn
2. Here are your one million Jamaican dollars, which you can trade for US$7752
3. can't

Why were all horror movies from the 90's so awful?

I’ll make a wish that can’t backfire.I wish for a turkey sandwich, on rye bread, with lettuce and mustard and-and I don’t want any zombie turkeys, I don’t want to turn into a turkey myself, and I don’t want any other weird surprises. You got it?

Fuck you buddy, Wishmaster was great.

>Why were all horror movies from the 90's so based?

Fixed that for you, champ.

Got it. You enjoy your delicious turkey sandwich. BTW the Turkey had chinese avian flu, which you now have also. There is no cure. Enjoy puking up blood until you die.

well at least the turkey wasn't a little dry

also the turkey was a little dry

Oh foul accursed thing! What demon from the depths of hell created thee?

I dont have to eat it.

So is there no way to beat him by. Wishing something innocent?

That's an impossible wish. Try again.

1. Stuck in a loop
2. People around you will suffer the second you slip up with a bad mood and then revert back to the first point
3. Definition of lost not specified and what if youre naked when you lose it?

Face it, Wishmaster is unbeatable

What if you wish for somethinng dumb llike "bring me a flower" or " make a butterfly appear in fron of you"

You miss the point - as soon as you start wishing, your soul belongs to Djinn.

Your wishes last only as long as it takes for Djinn to meet his wish quota.

That's a good idea for a short film.

A lawyer finds a genie's lamp and spends the entire film brainstorming the perfect wish with his legal counsel.

Repair the broken asphalt in the intersection af x and x streets.

How can he backfire this?

The tax payer money that would have gone to a task force to stop terrorist activity in the area is diverted to this roadworks project.

The twist?

Terrorists blow up a building in the same location as the intersection, destroying the road in the process.

Oh great wishmaster, use all your powers to take that soda can laying in the steets behind you and dump such can into that trasbin

hed do it, his main goal is to get someone to make three wishes so he can bring all the Djinn into earth realm

Pretty much that happened in an episode of X Files.

Wish for him to suck my dick.

Sure it'd probably be extremely painful and unpleasant, but he'd still have to live out the rest of eternity knowing I bust a nut in his mouth like he was a bitch.

>I wish for everything I do want and nothing I don't want
there nigga that wasn't hard

black dicks come flying at you from all directions, women turn away

I think you don't know what omipotent means

Kill me painlessly and quickly.

lmao nice post asshole