AMA about Saudia

egyptian who lived in saudi arabia from age 10 to 18 and now back in egypt for university. ask me anything about life in saudi arabia

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/maid-falling-ethiopian-kuwait-woman-films-domestic-workers-a7662381.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you concede that SA is superior to Egypt and if not, why are you in denial?

Is it as sandy as it looks?

How were you and your family treated there? Do you still like it? Did you get hit on by them? Are they as gay as I hear?

saudi arabians are retarted and without all the expats they would turn to somalia

yes. extremly dry as well
weather in egypt is hot too but because of the nile its much more milder. in saudi arabia its impossible to walk in the streets during the summer

how often did it rain? what happened to the ladies that didn't wear the veil over their heads in public

Answer the second part

>and if not, why are you in denial?

rood but accurate

Did you own any slaves?

How degenerate are they behind closed doors?

In some places the sand is almost as fine as bread flour. Three or four people walking together will create enough dust to almost choke you out.

1-my dad is a doctor and has a high ranking position in a top government institution so we were treated very well. egyptians are usually treated well, much better than pakis and afghanis are treated. those guys are treated as slaves.
2-its ok. if you just want a simple life where you life a routine life then its fine. but i much prefer life in egypt where theres a lot more action going on.
2-yes. we had a guy who looked girl-ish at school and he would get sexually harrased quite often. they would also casually talk about how they want to fuck him tie him up etc. girls are as well, we would often get leaks of girls in other schools doing lesbian stuff. i think its because all schools are same sex only.

never. they literally throw celebrations when it rains.
but when it does its like a fucking tsunami. schools are closed for days and streets are flooded.

non-saudi women are only required to wear an abaya.its like a black loose dress. my mother doesnt wear a headscarf and no one ever talked to her

non-saudis cant get slaves(or "workers" as they call them) most saudis sponser someone from pakistan to be their chauffer and another from phillipines as a maid. their houses usually have a room for them.

How (un)common is Western culture there? Things like Western music, movies, books, etc.

pretty common. they will watch western movies and listen to western music, go to europe for vacation etc. but then they say how bad the west is because they drink alcohol and have pre-marital sex

unbearble to live with them

Does this happen often?: independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/maid-falling-ethiopian-kuwait-woman-films-domestic-workers-a7662381.html
How does an average Saudi Arabian treat their 'workers'?
I also heard they love importing kidnapped girls from eastern europe.

I would like to have a relationship with a millionaire in Saudi Arabia, but what should I do?

(Through the Internet)

1-yes
2-depends on ethnicity. at the top are white people. second are other saudis. third are arabs. fourth asians. and at the far bottom are indians,pakistanis and afghanis.
3-we werent rich enough to live in a closed compound where regular saudi laws arent enforced, but when i would go to visit friends i would see a lot of eastern european women. romanians bulgarians ukranians etc. rich saudis usually sponser them for a made up job and buy them a house so they can cheat on their woman during the weekend

how many goats did you fucked ?

have an instagram with lots of good looking photos of u. they usually search for women for models on instagram and pay them 30k-50k for a couple of days.

>we had a guy who looked girl-ish at school and he would get sexually harrased quite often. they would also casually talk about how they want to fuck him tie him up etc.

How was life in Saudi?

i dont think i've seen a single goat there. they dont really have agriculture there.

I have one more question
In Saudi's Millionaire many cities live in which district?

routine life. wake up, go to school, come back home, have lunch, watch something on tv, study, sleep,repeat.

Have a Pole kidnap you in Italy or be a hot woman who will do sexually degrading stuff for money.

Has a Panda ever attacked you for not buying cheese?

Olaya in riyadh. in the weekends its filled with lamborghinis and ferraris.

Do you agree on pic related?
(Yes / No I'm a sensitive faggot)

one time i was at the supermarket and didnt buy panda cheese and the panda followed me back home and raped me :(

thank you very much
Please let me know if you know anything else
In order of richness

>one time i was at the supermarket and didnt buy panda cheese and the panda followed me back home and raped me :(
Terrible. It's really sad your government won't take these panda attacks more seriously.

Also, is the cheese good?

how do saudis feel about americans

fuck no. without all that oil money they would still be riding camels instead of cars.
also its very well known that in the arab world that levantine women are naturally very pretty, while gulf women are fat and wear tons of makeup

too salty for me but its nice

How was Saudi woman looks like?

>without that all money
Look at that pic, Iraq has more oil than UAE yet they're extreme shit.
And that is a stereotype. Lebanon literally has one of the highest plastic surgery rates in the world.

face to face they will be very friendly and open with you.
behind your back they will make fun of how you let your woman wear shorts in public

>behind your back they will make fun of how you let your woman wear shorts in public
if we tried to tell them otherwise they would probably divorce, sue and we'd be paying them for the rest of our lives ;~;
we would deserve it

How do you guys look at Latin America? And also Saudis? And is there animosity towards us? Do you consider our region to be a part of the West?

iraqs government is also a puppet state for america. look at iraq during saddams time, took over kuwait in two days. while saudis are getting raped by flip flop wearing terrorists in yemen

pretty much all saudi women wear niqab. so i dont know. i've seen a couple saudi women in egypt and they wear a couple kilos worth of makeup and eyeglasses without lenses. so i dont really know.

dont really think or care.

do u guys have world of warcraft

What think Saudis about Al-Andalus and Spain?

>iraqs government is also a puppet state for Iran.
FTFY

Must be true. I have met with several saudis and they are really good compared to syrian monkeys.

we dont give a fuck about that nerd shit

they want it to be islamic again. they even have a mall called al-andalus

Did you have any experiences with the religious police? Did you ever see them in action?

thank trump for that

shut the fuck up turkish roach

me personally no, but i know a friend who had a mohawk was taken from infront of the school by the religous police and they buzzed off his hair.
sometimes if i was with a group of males only they wouldnt let us into malls. also if its prayer time and we were outside we would go hide in backstreets.
but they recently they stripped away their power so things might be a bit different.

ITT: Egyptian that was treated like shit in saudi comes to talk shit about saudi

I mean come on dude they treat all foreigners like shit over there but you can't deny it's better than almost all other Arab countries

bs ya kos omak ma7adesh ye3raf en baladek de mawgoda aslan

Would you destroy Saudi if you could?

Tell that to all the egyptian construction workers
"egyptian" is literally what we call that occupation these days.
يا لبوة

علي الاقل الناس عرفه مصر مفيش حاجه اصلا اسمها الاردن كلكم يا فلسطينيين اتناكو من اليهود او سوريين فرافير خايفيين يحاربو
يا لبوه

yes

(you)
Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of the pack of egyptians I bought to wash my cars, can you repeat that?

based. What do you think Saudi's weaknesses are?

didn't Saudi Arabia just have a comic con tho

Lmao.
Jordan is known for Petra and their royal family. you guys are known for being thieves and train rapists.

ده علي اساس انتو معاكو فلوس ايجار الشقه اصلا يا خول؟
خليك فالكبسه الي بتاكلها بايدك يا معفن

too much bedouin culture

How did Saudi woman got treated? It's really bad that media says

True, I don't have any rent money. Because I own my house and I spend all extra cash buying more egyptians to rub my feet

elaborate on this pls

بس يا حبيبي

سكتتني الصراحة
احا

روح انت بس المانيا او السويد مع اخواتك و اعملك شويه فلوس و بعد كده ابقي اتكلم

>he thinks Jordan is like NA countries
Want me to show you the brothel full of egyptian girls in my city?

focus too much on the women being seen as property. treating children aged 10-12 as adults. men having to take responsbillity of the whole family. only care about your relatives and not friends etc.

egyptians are known for ancient egypt
far more impressive than petra

In Arab countries they're not. especially in the gulf.
If you ask any non-Egyptian Arab which is the worst Arab nationality they'd say Egypt.

sure habiby

عيب عليك يأبو مصير

Answer me

not as bad as the media says, but definitly not good. they are treated more as "things" rather than humans. some dont even look at women when they talk to them. most saudi women just stay at home the whole day

Hahaha
Andalusia in Spain is the most catholic region
Luck with that Saudis.

cry more you rapebaby.
Gulf Arabs>Levantine wannabe wh*Te monkeys

He's not levantine you retarded mixed race roach

>he thinks that al andalus is just andalusia and no the whole peninsula

What do you think of their future when oill will be exhausted

Leave him be

Bye bye Spain.
:(

unfortunately they are taking measure to make sure their economies will be independant of oil when they run out. countries like the emirates have already diversified their economies and saudi just started vision 2030. but i dont think they would have the same influence without oil though.

so what
Gulf Arabs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>levantines

Nope, Al-Andalus never was the whole penninsula, they didn't conquer Asturias.

normally our civil code doesnt allow polygamy. but syrian subhumans sell their sisters and daughters to çomars. in return they lynch syrian dogs every week. fucking kek.

both >>>>>>>>>>>>> levantines and greeks larping as mongols (you)
you must be fun at parties

>larp
lmao stop misusing that word you wannabe wh*Te dog

Is their dialect different than your native language?

I really can understand the dialect/standart arabian thing. Does it mean that all of you speak at least two languages?