Britbros, now that you have your country back, please annex us so we can create a new empire...

Britbros, now that you have your country back, please annex us so we can create a new empire. Take Australia and New Zealand while you're at it too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=depsFULhqV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will bend my knee for the Queen. Only if you get rid of the sandniggers though.

The poor leafs are already sick of LeWeed man.

Give New Brunswick and Québec first.

You never get tired of the nigger

We arent the same MrBaguette. Fuck off.

Your opinion isn't important, we WILL take our rightful clay

We'll let you keep the mole of Newfoundland that is know as St. Pierre et Miquelon

yeah nah fuck off cunt

We'd put your uprising down in a weekend lad just like we did with the Fenians in Ridgeway.

Please France annex us, can't take this weedman and his fucking Syrian.

No you will join the Freedom Coalition oil slave

We'll have to leave EU first, kiddo.

>uprising

You mean invasion ?

Je te supporte frère, frappe fort!

MUUUUUUUUM

This!

The country that lovingly breast fed us and saw us take our first step is back in the fold.

Remember Britain who has always been on your side. Remember who sent thousands of young men to their deaths to protect you.

When you turned your back on us in the mid 70s to join the likes of France and Spain you nearly destroyed the NZ economy. It didnt stop us loving yiu, in fact we send you troops and frigates to fight the Argentinians.

So glad to see you've woken up. On behalf of my siblings Canada and Australia, let me welcome you back to the family!

We will remove leaves, sikhs and mounties !
WE, WILL MAKE N.AMERICA.......well, probably not

>When you turned your back on us in the mid 70s to join the likes of France and Spain you nearly destroyed the NZ economy. It didnt stop us loving yiu, in fact we send you troops and frigates to fight the Argentinians.

lmao

>tfw your colonies hate us

our*

MUUUUUUUM I WANT SOME JAFFA FUCKING CAKES

Got a map of all your colonies, Pierre?

Sure.

It's a tough call. I really don't know which one of you is truly the biggest collection of leftarded faggots in the Anglosphere. Syrup chuggers or sheep shaggers?

If you want to drop the royal family as soon as Lizzie dies I don't fucking blame you

NZ isn't sure about France. Mitterrand is despised by Kiwis.

France is the only country to create a terrorist attack on our soil, blowing up a bomb in the centre of Auckland. Sure it was a Greenpeace ship and I'm cool with that, but when a friend does that to you, you realise maybe they weren't your friend after all.

Says the one who birthed Shillary Cliton

Sorry, New Zealand surely is an amazing country.
...alas, amazing countries are full of leftards and hippies

She wasn't birthed, she was hand-crafted of concentrated evil and entitlement in Hell.

Take india back pls

gibe Pondichéry :33333

France also an amazing country. Just full of Algerians and Chadians. I'll take leftards and hippies over them any day.

My company is relocating me back to London in 3 months. Am I fucked? Should I try to extend my contract in chinkyland?

Can we join to the team??

Self rule doesn't work out that great when ninety percent of the populace fears witches and attempts to "cure " themselves with cow manure, huh?

The joys of having African colonies... :^)

I envy anglos, they took their opportunities and created god tier countries (feels bad for natives, tho, desu)

>tfw no Anglosphere Union will ever exist because it would be considered racist

>tfw my state use to be a part of France
Weird.

Change your flag back first

Which one ? Midwest ?

Indiana.
Didn't think we were French.
You like our roads and races?

Don't really know, sorry :^)

TAKE US MUMMY

youtube.com/watch?v=depsFULhqV8

>britain can go back to before the EU
>we can't go back to britain

g-god save the queen

>that flag
>calling anyone else a nigger
Having light skin doesn't mean your gypsy ass isn't a nigger.

Let's just all reunite as a reborn British Empire.

UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand.... Those are the best ones tbqh family. Can South Africa and India come?

>India

the sheer scale of the Empire's new loo-building industry would make a lot of jobs desu

no

>tfw not important enough for foreigners to know us
>tfw not important enough for other Americans to know us
All big roads in our country pass through Indiana and they pass through cornfields.
We are a leader in pharmaceuticals, and are home to the racing capital of the world, and our state capital, Indianapolis.
How does that sound?

How did you Tories ever end up as your own country anyway? You've been up England's ass since the beginning. Well, not the Quebecois. Was it some sort of accident?

its time for you to come home, your country needs you

NEO-BRITISH EMPIRE WHEN?

same way so many things went wrong, claplander

60s, 70s and the rise of liberal counterculture

they decided that being sterile globalists was better than british-ized americans, and so we got A FUCKING LEAF to represent the changing attitude

GOD SAVE THE COMMONWEALTH!

COMMONWEALTH FAGS UNITE

Am sorry, lad, I just really don't know States' Culture, "traditions"

Thanks, lad. Long live the Commonwealth.

silly leaf, you do not get to be in the middle

You fucking cucks.

>implying a reunified Empire of the Eternal Anglo wouldn't be a glorious new age

>rightful clay that was rightfully ceded

Ayy better luck next time.

It was a mistake, yes...

But now, YOU will CEDE it

And there WILL be Jaffa Cakes, son. Not Jaffa Biscuits as Brussels would have it but Cakes as nature intended.

Frexit yes?
join the dark side.
we have curly whirls and strongbow.

I refuse to believe our cultures or language are related. What the Hell is a Jaffa cake?

If deus lo vult !

Don't the rest of you leafs hate Quebec anyway? Let's let them have it. When Spain takes back Mexico, we'll let them have California along with it. Then France and Spain are happy and in our debt, and we're -2 areas we don't even want. Everyone wins.

I don't give a fuck if they take Quebec, they were expelled from the Maritimes and lost their claim that's what I have a problem with.

>Québec

And New Brunswick !

Oh look another yank unable to read a fucking history book

I just woke up to the glorious news praise kek

Go to the specialty cookie aisle of an upscale supermarket in any large US city and you can get Jaffa cakes.

Is it England that's leaving the EU? Or Britain which includes many countries? Or the UK which includes even more countries?

Oh I read plenty of history books. The Triumverate era of Pompey, Crassus, and Caesar is a favorite of mine, the Texas Revolution, the dal Japan... It's Canada, I literally can't be bothered. I forget they exist all the time.

UK, famalam.