51% of a country imposes it's will on the remaining 49%

>51% of a country imposes it's will on the remaining 49%

Explain to me how democracy is a good thing again?

52%

literally the definition of democracy my man

Because the alternative is the 1% imposing it's will on the other 99%?

>A country should not preserve it's sovereignty
FTFY

Usually you have to get invaded to lose that. The fact that so many people don't value it in Britain that it wasn't a landslide victory for leave is what should make you question democracy, not the fact that more than half the country doesn't want to be property of Germany.

it would be a 90% vote if women weren't allowed to vote

Capitalism?

Leftists are so butthurt they lost

Had it been the other way around they'd have been rubbing it in our faces that we lost and democracy won

Offer a better solution, cuck.

Tbh its not. When you think that the masses inform themselfs from yellow papers that cost 50 cents or anonymous web pages written in CAPS LOCK WITH LOTS OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!1!

Democracy was a mistake

Time for Texit, amirite?

I'd pay to get you a one way ticket to North Korea on the grounds that you renounce your citizenship you fucking sperg.

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE WON
I JUST CANT
HOW
IT LOOKED SO BAR A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE VOTE CLOSED

THAT KEK POST WAS FUCKING TRUE
BAN ASSULT MEME MAGIC

>implying North Korea isn't Best Korea

What gives the 49% a right to impose their will on the 51%?

something something FUCKING RACISTS

Flip the numbers... is it still ok?

Kys

It isn't. Though that has nothing to do with whether or not Brexit is good or bad.

Yes the best way would be for each man to be a sovereign nation beholden to nobody but God

Unfortunately this is not possible as we don't have nanomachines and/or the g-virus

Eat a dick Scotland.

>0% of a country imposes it's will on the remaining 100%
That was the EU.
What you just saw was actual democracy in action. It's not perfect, but it's a hell of a lot better than servitude.

The monarchy was all for Brexit so it would have ended the same anyway.

Women didn't use to be allowed to vote when it was invented.
Only landowners were allowed to vote when it was invented.

who believes democracy is a good thing? Its absolute shit. And always was.

Ask Canada how it feels about that very same situation.

Canada has a Bloc Party? How are they not in power?

It should go back to that way, honestly. Only landowners have an actual stake in a country.

Because they are a Québec party.
And thus have nobody presenting themselves in other provinces

Funnily enough, if it was the other way around, you wouldn't hear a peep from the Left.

>As opposed to 1 tyrant imposing their will on millions of others?

How fucking stupid are you?

At least you can just riot the one guy. You can't riot against 52%. That's a war.

this

well done jungle nigger you beat me to it

10 out of 1mill people can overthrow 1 guy. Trying to get 50/50 of people spread across a nation to war with each other is unlikely. It's more stable to have the illusion of close harmony.

It's not a perfect system but it's better than 1% of unelected EU fatcats imposing it's will on 100% of the population.

>it would be preferable for 48% to impose on their will on 52%

No

Fuck you know what I mean

you are in a room with 3 people
2 of them are cannibals and you hold an election to determine who to eat

thats exactly why you shouldn't have an EU. government should be small and local to the area. that way you always have a government that locally represent the people living in the area.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

>assblasted remaincuck.

At least you got dubs.

If the 49% doesn't like it they can use their freedom of movement granted by the EU to gtfo out of a country they feel no loyalty too and move to the continent they love so much.

>vote to remain
>expect them to leave
???

Great decision voting to leave

Because the majority is the majority and that it's just 52 people it's over 17 million.

Majority vote, faggot.

Literally democracy.

Isn't*

They should have made it 55.1% to win

I'm no economist, but isn't this just a kneejerk? Perhaps even fuckery by European currency exchanges to scare people into thinking they made the wrong decision?

Yeah, which is what the fucking EU is. Unelected commisioners who's pockets are lined by the banks

This is why america has a republican.

stay cucked great shitain.

yeah it's kneejerk, it already stabilized from the looks of it and it should be going back up the next couple of days.

edit: republic instead of republican.

>over 750 m people
>a fraction votes

What are you suggesting we replace it with. Should the 49% get to impose it's will over the 51%? How is that more fair?

Why is this bad but it's ok for Germany to impose it's will on all of Europe?

>5 parties

literally weimar-tier

750m? where the fuck are you getting that figure from?

Hah, yeah. They'd have been marching through the streets chanting "THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE!"

Hey, still better than letting incompetent and greedy "elite" in ANOTHER FUCKING country to impose its will over a fucking continent just to drive its multicultural agenda, sell the continent's natural resources to Nestlé and Monsanto and just to make life miserable for everyone.

Fuck EU, fuck its bully tactics, fuck the subhuman scum it imports from Sandniggerstania, fuck the liberal progressives that eat that shit up and fuck the jews that drive it.
Fuck them all.

This is a beautiful, lovely and absolutely fantastic day.

I think the decision was idiotic, but a big market movement after a big decision is almost completely common. The true effects of the decision probably won't be seen for a while. However, that's a huge drop in such a short time.

Democracy is a well armed lamb. Google it.

That's what happens when 50% of your populace is from a foreign country.

Obama won in 2012 by 51%, throw that nigger out

It's the number of God's Chosen that you genocided in your racist Brexit movement! FOR SHAME GOY! You anti-Semite!

>49% of a country imposes it's will on the other 51%

Feels good when the big cock called democracy fucks the 48% traitors in the ass, no lube.

>Romanian
>we won

You definitely lost here

>tfw when your an exporter
i literally just got a 25% pay increase lol

It's good when you're the 51%

Admiral Yang fights for democracy.
Who do YOU fight with?

>inb4 muh nuclear genocide man dindu nuffin wrong

Dictatorship? A government only run by scientists (technocratic).

As much as dictators get a bad rap and all that, they get shit done. Having a bunch of faggots in parliament/senate bitching in a circle at each other about whatever faggotry is pure faggotry.

I'd rather see a dictatorship. But what if that dictators a leftist Muslim loving cuckold? Then, its time to throw a coup.

In any case, your countrys leaders job should be 100% about what's best for the nationals. Fuck immigrants, they are scum. True born citizens only with a history from the land.

And not until, say, 10th generation would immigrants be considered on the same level as those family's that have been there for ages.

>cabal of elites who's only interest is to gain more power and money decides the fate of the entirety of it's people and will gladly destroy them to further their own selfish goals
>this is somehow better than majority rules
This thread gets posted every day, stop it.

Democracy is based upon Jeremy benthams theory of utilitarianism, which basically says "the needs of the many outweighs the needs of the few"

A singe tear bro.

>Explain to me how democracy is a good thing again?

Because you will avoid doing things that EVERYBODY hates.

It isn't, but it made the if hr decision today.

Fuck off shill. This are board nao

Because before Remain pulled that inside job and murdered someone, it would'dve been way higher.

They changed the rules. Doesn't matter. Majority is majority.

don't question the narrative goy

>tyranny of the majority is only bad when i dont like it
just give us a constitutional monarchy again pham

What do you think is more fair: 51% of British voters deciding on the course of Britain, or a small handful of mostly non-British, unelected bureaucrats in another country deciding unilaterally for 100% of British people what their regulations and policies will look like?

Technocratic Despotism.

yea youre right. everyone that voted remain should have the right to have their house belong to the european union

great thinking lad

I prefer direct democracy. In the future I think simply doing monthly online votes on important issues would be the way to go.

Useless little faggots like you would be making threads mocking Brits if Brexit failed.
You're irrelevant.
We told Sup Forums we were bringing the goods and we've done just that.

Further decentralisation. Trash universal principles like equality and human rights, let local communities define their laws and practices. Create a network of autonomous city-states. This way everybody can have their own safe space.

>This way everybody can have their own safe space.
Replace this with "Everybody can have their own right to self determination" and you have a deal.

democracy divides and weakens a nation, opening the door to decadence and corruption

only fascism can truly unite all of a nation's people under one banner and forge them into a political force capable of reaching their true potential

>its undemocratic when I lose

but internet access is racist

It's fucking not. It's one of the biggest lies ever told.
But at least this time it worked for the right thing.

I don't even have a reaction image for how dumb that is

conflation of causes never ceases to amaze me

that's as bad as blaming guns for homicide rates

would you rather have the 49% impose their will on the 51%?

We lost, big fucking time. Enjoy that shit university of Bucharest as opposed to what the UK offered.

fucking WHITE MALES
fucking RACIST BIGOTS
imposing their WILL upon us YOUNGER GENERATION
everything is FUCKED

Commie logic my man

Referendums are 90% of the time the only time your vote actually does anything. That's why I think direct democracy is the best way to go.