4,500 rescued in Mediterranean in one day

And so it begins

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36611059

Guess where they AREN'T going!

gl germany with your meme women president

Why do you guys keep on "rescuing" (i.e. waiting for their boats to approach your ships that are hanging out a mile off of the north african coast) them?

More for the rest of Europe

ayyyyyyyy

FPBP

Fucker beat me to it lmao

I love today

Today is a good day.

Italy needs to get out

I like how they admit at the bottom that they aren't just refugees anymore. Syrian refugees my ass.

Why even bother? Just let them drown.

Has Poseidon forsaken us?

Ayy you cheeky bugger

you do realize that the uk, germany and france are basically holding your and italys shitty economy together

White mans burden

Deep down we all know we are superior. Some see non whites as vicious animals. Some see them as quaint little pets whose hands we need to hold because its the "right" thing to do

Will you finally accept them along with the 50000 waiting here?
You don't have much time,these guys are being under quarantine and killing each other constantly

I agree with Spain. But Italy can stand.

They aren't even "saving" them. These so-called rescues take place a couple of miles away from the African coastline. They are literally importing these men in order to artificially inflate the GDP of various European countries under the guise of humanitarianism.

OP BTFO

WILL HE EVER RECOVER?

>You don't have much time,these guys are being under quarantine and killing each other constantly
we have plenty of time. what are you talking about? the migrants are the ones without the time.

no not really

FPBP

Don't you want to be culturally enriched?They can't fuck with us so they are duking it out on each other and they don't want to stay anyway.

Italy didn't won anything with the EU.

>be Italian
>join the EU
>pay a lot
>get enriched with BBC
>get listed on the same tier as Spain and Greece

They need to get out.

NOT MY PROBLEM NOW LOL

>found 25 miles from shore
>brought the rest of the way to europe
200 hours in ms paint

You enjoy those rapeugees Germany. Britain will watch and laugh.

>he thinks leaving the EU directly results in lack of rapefugees
At least 1/4 of those will end up in the UK, with or without EU.

Not our problem anymore.

WE DID IT GUYS!!!

TOP BANTZ

It's an EU sham. They are basically importing labor in order to keep the working class from obtaining too much power. Pretty sneaky honestly.

This

Calaismind

What the fuck?
Jesus christ Yurope.

They need to increase their GDP somehow. All developed nations are doing this.

its been happening for almost a century now.

its literally jew owned corporations and governments and banks looking for cheap labor to import and exploit. our leaders have forsaken us.

to boot, the third world population keeps growing at unsustainable rates, while white nations have leveled off.

whites understand the world has a limit. niggers hardly have this concept.

Agree.

Italexit when?

(If only we had at least ONE decent right wing politician...)

You need to start shooting shitskins, not "saving" them. Just WTF?

Brexit should mean that every leftist politician in EU will be removed. Fucking traitorous scum!