twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Brexit oliver&src=tyah
youtube.com/watch?v=u5CVsCnxyXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Like a liberal retard.

suicide watch if not already clocked out

nothing of value was lost

He's depressed that it's not 2015.

underrated

I bet hes regretting all the time he spent on american soil, on american television, patronizing people he has never met, about issues he doesnt understand, in a country that doesnt care about what his faggot face thinks

I MEAN COME ON

like he want to prep the bull but his wife's son needs braces

(((John Oliver))) On suicide watch

He's not a brit anymore. Stay in burgerland big faggot, your opinion is just a laf here.

Unfortunately he's a US citizen.

pretty 2015

Same as always, like a cuck. nice dubs.

WHAT YEAR IS IT?

He probably doesn't give a shit since he doesn't even live in the UK anymore. He's a traitor to the commonwealth, queen, and country.

gud 1 japon

I doubt he fucking cares. Liberals typically don't. They just parrot faggoty bullshit to their gay friends to try sound intelligent, and then regardless of the outcome have nothing to do with it further. Maybe they'll gloat if it was something important, but he's going to completely ignore it now.

Why would he care.
he gets money from the globalists.
He's not happy or sad.
As long as he gets money to say whatever they want.

Nothing

Probably hanging from a ceiling fan

>Rosenfeld

Man, it's almost as if he's just some shitcunt comedian with a faux latenight talkshow and his political opinions hold no weight whatsoever.

RULE BRITANNIA YOU FUCKING FAGGIT!

He's crying in the lap of some gay black male prostitue who is stroking his hair and telling him that everything will be alright.

thank you you beautiful bastards

Who has a more puchable face, John Oliver or Ted Cruz?

He's placing the barrel in his mouth right now

Oliver

HAHAHAHA
fuck off stupid nigger you were the next fookin post you fuck

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=Brexit oliver&src=tyah

Same way he and everyone else felt about Trump winning the presidency: they're preaching to their choir and not everyone across the spectrum agrees with them.

You forget it is the current year my friend

Whoa now. Let's not say anything rash. Cruz's cheeks just look so soft, so easy on the knuckles. Oliver's face is full of edges and strange, cancerous growths. At some point you gotta look out for your own well being.

*candidacy

Point remains though.

All you'd have to do is punch Oliver in the mouth and his teeth would explode. Wear boxing gloves.

holy fuck i hate that faggots expressions so much jesus christ i want to punch that nigga until he speaks spanish

FUCK YOU EUROPEAN UNION
TALLY HO YOU FUCKING PRICKS
WE ARE THE UNITED KINGDOM
YOU CAN EAT OUR SPOTTED DICK

THAT BEING SAID
WE'RE GOING TO LEAVE YOU
TURNS OUT WE DON'T CARE
NONETHELESS

(((Rosenfeld)))

You fuckers can keep this shill cunt over there.

He has the audacity to lecture the British for wanting to leave the EU when he doesn't even live on the continent. Not that you need to he told. He makes a living in your country by sitting on television and being paid to criticize it.

Fuck John Oliver.

I wonder how that kid feels right now.

I reckon he is just staring into an open fridge muttering 'but its 2016' over and over

>How you think he's feeling right now?

i hope he feels like the insignificant faggot that he truly is

>He makes a living in your country by sitting on television and being paid to criticize it.

God I fucking hate him so much.

The type of mentality that led to the exit..

Get fucked Oliver. It's 2016.

I wish we could deport him to Canada or Australia

>feeling right now?
buckshot hopefully

He is probably confused and doesnt know current year.

the liberals should be blaming themselves for this...they drove everyone so nuts that now they left the eu

DUDE DRUMPF LMAO

But wait. There is more to come!

Hes going to live to see the Balkanisation of the UK. Not good I imagine. Thats how we Yugofags felt.

He would make a terrible Filipino.

BOOT-LICKER

We don't want the ugly cunt. Canada deserves him

nu
male

He is not alone.

Around the world, people from politics, entertainment, media -- titans of industry, people who have been praised in a tiny bubble as thought leaders and innovators -- have risen out of bed, opened the window and realized that for some reason, the Old Magic no longer works.

It's beautiful.

rly think this cunt can survive in Australia
we say cunt every second word we would hurt his lil feelings

Can someone redpill me on the origin of >CURRENT YEAR please

>How you think he's feeling right now?

He fucking WISHED it was 2017.

Sucking brown dicks and crying probably.

But 2017 will be much worse for him than 2016.

That's exactly why we should send him there, fucking weakling would be trampled by a based roo within a hour arrive Sydney

reminds me of when people were saying john oliver "ended trump's career" with his retarded drumpf shit

How the fuck can any year be worse than 2016? This year has been horrible so far

Give him to NZ.

>Sydney
he probable get stab by a wild abo or mudshit

He'll probably run a couple of bits about the inevitable market-fluctuations as investors acclimatize and the other transition-pains, presenting them as proof that Brexit has led to post-apocalyptic chaos, then once those fluctuations cease and everyone is better off, he'll pretend it never happened.

The year of Independence

>ITS THE CURRENT YEAR BABY TIME FOR A RESURGENCE IN NATIONALISM

I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck. He's just a stooge. A well paid stooge at that. He get's his on the books entertainment industry money and his off the books perks and payouts to be a mouthpiece for the establishment.

>Finger on the trigger
That's how you know he's a leftist

Fuck no!

Coincidence?

That does sound more likely desu. It'll convince all the retards that Brexit was a failure, despite its guaranteed success

isn't that how all liberals should feel 24/7?

When is the US gonna send John Olvier and Piers Morgan back? Those two cunts have been here too long

So he's gonna present how much money hedgefund managers in London could lose as why it was wrong for average Brits to stick it to them?

who?

Right now, I imagine he is setting himself into a warm bath, the water set at body temperature.

His tiny kike balls break the water and he quivers... but he has already been shaking and quivering for her just witnessed freedom, freedom that he didn't want to see happen.

He pops an aspirin, wiping the salty tears from his eyes and then, he reaches for a small razor and begins to run it up his wrist.

''But-i-it's 2016.'' he wimpers. But his wimpering and cried are perfunctory and the ears of the FREE are deaf to his venom.

As warm blood stains the water, submerging him in his own death, his phone plays 'No Surprises.' by Radiohead on repeat.
youtube.com/watch?v=u5CVsCnxyXg

Fuck this cuck.

>Trump is declared president Jan,2017
>More EU countries follow the lead of the UK and revolt for independence
>Russia starts favoring some EU countries over others since they have no relationship to each other anymore
>Happening.jpg
>More rage
>Someone declares emergency
>More happening
>War
>Nuclear fallout begins

I hope 80% of us are dead by 2020 desu

>Hey John it looks like you were wrong you retarded faggot
>Haha I'm just a comedian...you actually took me seriously? It was just a bit m8, I was always on the right side of history :^)

This. First drumpf, now he has a video literately tell the EU to fuck its self. How close is he to JUST

He should cut his dick off and offer it to his SJW allah god.

we dont fuckin want them back, you keep em they must be citizens now right?

It comes out today in the UK

This made me laugh way harder than it should have.
Or maybe exactly as much as it should have.

Oliver by far.
Not helped by the fact that he isn't going away.

I'm with Palestine on this one, see you on the other side.

hopefully the pain of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head

FUCK me Halo is so awesome.

can we at least compromise and send them to Germany or something since Germany is all about taking people in no matter what

God I hate him so much. He is the millennial Piers Morgan. An unwanted, uninvited faggot whose accent is supposed to disarm our automatic hatred of the media since lel he's from England so he must be ebig smart

I HATE this guy. I had to stop talking to a gf of mine because she is obsessed with him. HOW can anyone take this shithead at face value? How are my countrymen so damn stupid

CURRENT YEAR IS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY

He's probably checking his calendar over and over again in disbelief.

>Drumpt failed
>His shill for Remain failed
>CURRENT YEAR is now a new logical fallacy associated almost entirely with him
>His ratings are starting to drop
SUICIDE WATCH