TFW black people are uninvited to your house

>don't have to cater to millennial niggers for 3 hour

>back to the business of running the free world

Go ahead and take a knee or stay at home faggots. Normal, decent Americans have already tuned you out and turned you off.

>>back to the business of running the free world
>literally can't get off twitter to see how many RTs he gets

>Normal, decent Americans

you mean paranoid, emotional and easily manipulated racists.

It's the WHITE house, not the BLACK house
Am i rite?

>left-wingers calling right-wingers dumb racists

WHOA this changes everything, they've never used this tactic before!

Republicans confirmed for total 2018 wipeout.

This DESU
When Trump wins in 2020 because Dems run a horrible candidate like Liz Warren, I hope 1/3rd of America kills itself

he was planning to play golf that week anyway

Oh look, this thread again.

Okay lemon demon.

>invite the NBA champs to the White House because you wanna hang out with celebrities
>they say no
>"I-I didn't want you to come a-anyway! Invitation revoked!"

KEKED

wrong board cuck

i'm honestly surprised he hasn't put his name on a golf tournament
he has several courses

I'd honestly do the same if I were in his position. Fucking fake-ass ring.

>tfw

It still applies you underage retard.

>Americans

>hurr durr why dont these niggers stand for the flag
>muh veterans

Christ almighty, Kaepernigger and all these other boons are fucking idiots, don't get me wrong. They're using their right to free speech which "muh vets" supposedley fight for.

What is the point to bitching about people protesting when that's what people were fighting to protect? This shit is ridiculous. These stupid fucks are honestly dumber than the niggers in this situation. It's so hypocritical. I can't wait for this autist to get out of the white house in 2020.

I too tell people they can't come to my house because I am really busy but then spend all day posting on Twitter

Nothing but RESPECT for my neet, autistic president

>lebeta making comments
>lechoke getting involved with the doings of the championship team
>lecuck running to twitter to defend curry
Kyrie had the sense to jump ship and its clear he made the right choice. How long until the """"king"""" goes crawling to a superstar laden team in an effort to salvage his "legacy"

and then he says "invitation is withdrawn" after Steph had already said he was not going

Why did you elect such a softy. Literally that chick you rejected then goes around talking shit because you rejected her kek

Man Trump is like a parody in of himself. What a fucking retard.

Conservashits and Drumpfaggots are uneducated meth addled Inbreds that vote against the countries best interests