I wonder if you edgy children understand the consequences of the Brexit for your countries

I wonder if you edgy children understand the consequences of the Brexit for your countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/currency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Short term pain for long term gains

Why would we feel anything that boomers and elites are losing money

oh no we have to work hard :(

My spanish bank stocks are gonna suffer

BUT ITS OKAY

Yeah we all know markets never over react to international news.
Remember when the chinese stock market died last year? Most people don't.

INITIAL DISCOMFORT IS NORMAL.

who gives a fuck
society and humanity are fucked anyway
might as well have some fun online with memes while it lasts

UNKEKED GLORY

tradingeconomics.com/united-states/currency
kek

We use pistachios as currency in romania ,your silly currency changes don't affect us

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Of course they don't. Just like they want a meme for president.
Logical thinking doesn't apply here

after the wall is built, all Mexican aid will be sent to the UK

While is can be costly, Freedom is priceless.

Adversity breeds strength. Strength is what we need to resist our replacement by the brown hordes.

fucking leave cunts. now im getting fucked changing my pounds into yen. Look forward to murdoch and empire borris ruling over you fucks

CRASHING THE MARKETS

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>thinking Sup Forums is upset by the potential of a happening

holy shit were all gonna be rich get fucked europoors

Who cares. Freedom doesn't come easy.

I understand it and welcome it.

That's not related you meme spouting faggot. Two separate things.

>implying this wont be permanent
>implying British's market and economy is fucked
Wait till when Britain's stock exchange opens

Fuck of Texas, there's nothing jews can do against meme magic

It's a good thing.

It bring us one step closer to a mad max type world, which all I hope for.

>not shorting pound
Your fault cuck

We just went balls deep without lube.

Of course there's going to be some blood.

>implying brexit wasn't about liberty and sovereignty

>immediate change from political change is permanent

Wew.

this

All I care about is my memes and my keks, and I'm having them both. YOLO

I do and they are wonderful
Fagare, Le Pen and other european nationalists are recieving our money exactly to make X-exits happen

Texas you should understand better than anyone, Freedom isn't free.

"""short term"""

Britain's keep their sovereignty.

Well first you have to stop being a retard and realize that the globalist market is throwing a tantrum because the globalists are mad right now.

Economics aren't actually a thing. It's all abstract bullshit.

The same amount of physical resources and thus wealth, that existed before BREXIT, still exists at this very moment.

You can continue to let a bunch of Jews tell you that you can't have a bagel, or you can take the fucking bagel because it's right there, and the Jew doesn't need it.

It's literally impossible to build that wall. It's not just the retarded costs either. I really hate trump fags. If you thought about it for ten minutes you'd see why.

It's not happening in Canada so I don't give a fuck.

>WHAT ARE YOU DOING GOY
>TURN IN YOUR FREEDOM THIS INSTANT
>THIS INSTANT I SAY
>I'M TAKING AWAY YOUR SHEKELS
>IF YOU DON'T SAY NO TO FREEDOM
>I'M TAKING YOUR SHEKELS!
>OY VEY THIS IS A COMPLETE HOLOCAUST

You realize NATO is still around fuckwit?

God slavs are scum.

>Economics aren't actually a thing. It's all abstract bullshit.

Why do all these lefties suddenly care about wall street?

Yesterday it was the evil boogie man but now its your evidence of why leaving was wrong?

I'm from Canada...my family came here in 1832, they lived on the prairies in mud huts.

I'm pretty sure ill survive a slight economic downturn.

LET THE MARKETS HIT THE FLOOR

BUY WHEN THERE IS BLOOD IN THE STREETS

TOGETHER WE WILL REBUILD THIS WORLD

You idiot. Young people have nothing to lose. We have very few to no assets.

>"I am so grown up and I know so much better than u!!!1"

That quote was about safety from physical harm.

>Chilean intellectuals

wall just got ten feet higher paco better get busy

>Sup Forums will regret this
Happening.exe
>guys, start regretting now!
Worldonfire.jpg
>allahu ackbar

#cantcopewiththedayoftherope

Excellent point. Upvote

>chile
>lecturing on economics

How many billionaires are from Chile, again?

You cant put a pricetag on freedom you fucking pussy

The opposite. There's now more barriers for the UK to trade and they lost the one thing that made them attractive to foreign investment: easy access to the common market.

Given the rise of the dollar, you might not be working at all in a few weeks. A low dollar has been the cornerstone of America's export plan.

No one said it was permanent but you morons set your economy back by at least a decade.

>quotes can only mean one thing ever
Nice argument

this is the right answer

the city of london runs international finance even more than wall street you fucking retard

go suck a globalist dick

I would rather be free and a little poorer than a slave who eats well.

WE DID IT GUYS!!

FP;BP

>Babies first stock prediction

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY BRITBRO

The worse is yet to come. If UK won't be EU's financial center, they moved elsewhere. This would undercut UK as a financial hub significantly

Actually this is completely expected. It is a tantrum, nothing more, nothing less. Idiots will sell. Smart will buy. But you me and everyone we know understands the #brexit did not remove 10% of the world's economy. Enjoy the tantrum. I might buy leap calls.

They can't compete in finances. The EU wants a banking tax. Good luck attracting finances with that existing.

This
It can still be the corrupt booger man and an indicator for the health of the economy.
xDDDD
delusional
>The opposite. There's now more barriers for the UK to trade and they lost the one thing that made them attractive to foreign investment: easy access to the common market.
Winrar
What those bad teeth inbreds didn't do was listen to logic. Just muh national pride feels.

>globalist jews crash the pound

yea we should have just been stupid goys and obeyed them

the EU is fucking broke dumbass.

ECB printing press is only thing keeping asset prices from falling through the floor

london has gold

you have no fucking idea what you have to lose, if you are writing Internet messages on a phone

Well he's not wrong.

Alot of the "worth" of things is built on predictions and speculations and isn't reality.

If everyone in the world tried to cash out on the gold that they "own" right now? There isn't actually enough physical gold in the world to do so.

They won't for much longer.

Eh, if other nations start hinting at dropping the sanctions they'll pay for it soon enough.

Me too, brother. I commend your folk on this decision if it actually gets passed.

I do. USA will prosper once again

>looking at emotionally driven market moves
I bet you thought Bitcoin would go to the moon, too.

I wouldn't personally buy immediately - I expect it to go down further as jews pull as much manipulation tricks as possible to ruin the british economy.

>Good luck attracting finances with that existing.
You don't understand, EU financiers must leave UK when UK leaves EU. They will relocate to the richer EU members no matter the punishment

That don't change the relationship between UK and EU. UK will suffer more than the EU from this decision

11 in 2014, 25ish now.
not that bad considering they are at least richer than trump

for our (((bankers)))

tomorrow, the price of your new cellphone will be at least 106% of what it is now

oh, god damn it, I just realized it's an uncut dick
kek

Such a weak cum shot

oh god please help us

I have nothing to lose, literally nothing, the more these rich cunts lose the better and i wont lose any sleep over it. They will be punished for their greed by almighty god, they sowed now they must reap.

yeah, well, poor people in developing countries like portugal and chile don't even have money to buy food, but they surely have money to buy the new iPhone. and it will now be more expensive.
there are a shitload of things that will be more expensive...

>literally impossible to do something that's been done multiple times throughout history

Actually no. The cellphone comes from ChiNa. And ChiNa is devaluing it's currency also, (on purpose). So pounds will still buy cellphones. It will be OK.

But you have a lot to lose you idiot. Jobs are one thing, say goodbye to benefits as your gov tries to close the budget gap among a bunch of other austerity measures

we can build skyscrapers a mile high
we can send men to the moon
we can put rovers on mars
but we can't put up a wall of concrete 25 feet high! that's fucking impossible

People don't seem to understand the drastic fall is because the markets got it wrong, they thought we would stay and couldn't imagine anything else.

look at that, the bubble is bursting

how responisble of the investment people making this possible

>they actually will blame britain

hurr, we are going back to stone age! Seriously, everything will be sorted out.

Don't make our country look like a cesspit of idiocy, cunt.

If you don't know what you're talking about, don't post. Leave it to the Brits and Americans to be the joke of the Western world.

you are still fucked tho, at least economically

The dollar will reach 20 fucking pesos
It will be impossible to buy my chinese statues and headphones
smdh tbqh, fucking yuros had to fuck everything up

Engineering wise yes.
But when you add in the monetary upfront and then upkeep costs along with land issues and the fact that a wall would break animal migration laws (that would need to be changed) and the political barriers (plus congress can't get shit done) and it becomes impossible.
Sorry to burst your bubble but logic>feels

this is temporarily, everything will be ok soon. Euro-commies will be in more trouble later with their EUSSR

Not only that but down they have lost confidence in UK's market and will withdraw from it