>modded apk stopped working and wont let me log in anymore

Is this the end

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.libre.io/threads/spotify-music-ver-6-0-0-864-mod.198693/
boards.libre.io/threads/spotify-music-v8-4-44-640-mod.300731/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spotify is for fags

SCUUUUMMMMM GAAAAANNNNNG

It doesn't have to be if you stop being a cheapskate and realize 10 bucks isn't that god damn much.

just checked and i can't log in either, went to see if there was an updated version and the github was taken down by spotify

i guess this is the end :C

why is this happening
how tf did cuckify BTFO modded apks

works for me :)

link yours please m8, not OP but in dire need of a working one

It closes when I open the keyboard in a tablet
Phone is ok though

Post the apk please

boards.libre.io/threads/spotify-music-ver-6-0-0-864-mod.198693/

1. Amass your own digital or physical collection of music.

Or:

2. Stop being a broke-ass fuckboy and pay to stream.

Wew! That was difficult to resolve. I think I may need to sit down.

Are there actually people who don't use amazon music?

but i already buy music.
spotify is decent for finding new music if you have the time. it recommends mostly shit but the odd time you'll find a good album (which i would then buy). i dont see why they deserve my money (especially since they lock out basic features like being able to listen to an album in order)

>amazon

JUST

boards.libre.io/threads/spotify-music-v8-4-44-640-mod.300731/

apparently this is working for some, it didn't work for me. anyone know if there's any good cracked deezer apks instead?

this works thank you so much user

It's working perfectly for me tho

link your apk

did you get an email from them? i have a feeling maybe accounts that were emailed for using suspcious apps have been blocked from using anything other than the official app.

mashallah brother, many thanks

What's the actual issue tho?

Surely, you can make another account if they disable it, which will have the exact same functionality?

its dogfood v8.4.31.723

Or just pay the 10 bucks?

I mean, if you think about in terms of opportunity cost:

It's either paying

>option 1: $120 a year

OR

>option 2: $0 + taking some time to find a cracked version on the interne( while having no real repercussions, you can make infinite accounts if they get deleted.)

option 2 is just better

glitch.dat

No, i havent received anything. I use the app with the red icon instead of the green one, and i have it linked to my Facebook account, even tho i closed my account months ago.
Sorry i dont have one, but dont download the one that says "beta"

10 dollars is a lot of money
that's like a weeks worth of groceries for me

see if you only use it for finding new music, and they only update your recommendations every month or so, and it would take me 3 days max to go through those recommendations, it doesn't make sense to pay when you barely use it. especially if you're actually buying the music you like anyway

where do you live & do you subsist on rice and beans? serious question

if you purchase a subscription you can listen to an album in order, sillyposter

>that's like a weeks worth of groceries for me
Jesus Christ do you live off white bread?

i know that, i said it in the post you replied to

the point is that they're already making money off free accounts by making you listen to ads. the fact they lock out BASIC music player functions (like listening to albums in order, skipping more than 3 songs, skipping into a song, the queue function) is just pure greed, they're trying to force you into buying a premium account because it's simply unusable otherwise

I live in Mexico and 10 dollars is not enough for weeks. I have Apple Music. Stop being a cheap fuck, you jew.

my mistake, read 'lock' as 'lack'

i think i see your point. they probably wouldn't do any of those things if the ads brought in enough revenue. it's all a sham desu

It is known that mexicans eat themselves

>tfw people are so cucked by capitalism that they actually WANT to pay money for a product, despite being able to get it for F R E E

absolutely brainwashed

user, this mindset is the reason why non-mainstream music doesn't make money anymore, and why all niche musicians are increasingly desperate to get along. plz pay for the music you love if you want more of it in the future

Look for the "spotify beta" apk. It works for me. Would link but I'm phoneposting

Do your phone need to be rooted to use it?

(Not him but) No

Are you some jobless NEET or something? Even if you work min wage full time $10 a month can be made in less than 2 hours

>Paying for music

It's not the fact that $10 a month is easy to get, it's the fact that paying no money is better than paying any money at all.

In terms of simple maths: 10 > 0 , and, as a consumer with limited funds, you will always wanted the lowest price every time.

no it's not you poor shit
IT'S 2018, EVERYTHING SHOULD BE IN THE CLOUD
>downloading music

HAHAHA

Theres no point downloading this, there logging people off in waves the other day my friend got kicked off while it only happend to me today, if your not kicked off it yet you most likely will be

FUCKING PAY FOR GOODS AND SERVICES YOU FAGGOT COMMIE

Technically, I'm just hunting for a bargain, and paying $0 has the best bang for your buck :^)

>not downloading music
fuckin brainlets

>tfw I can afford to buy Spotify family and give my family and friends their own accounts

I would pay for music I liked if I could find the records in my country. I'm not paying for digital, I'm only paying for hard copies, if my favourite bands want me to pay then they're going to have to distribute where I live.

>not using the APKReal mod

android is for fags

Yep

I spend more than $120 in a month on dumb shit I don’t need, it’s not a lot of money

>inb4 it adds up
so does wasting all your time on Sup Forums

>mfw i am one of those friends

plebs detected