Be american

>be american
>need to see a doctor
>no insurance

wait you need insurance just to SEE a doctor?

What's wrong?

you need insurance even to sniff a doctor there

Yeah. Otherwise it's $30 per visit (at least here), which I don't have.
Hemorrhoid and depression.

>be finnish
>go to a doctor
>get paid

>only 30
Its 55 euromonies here

Ah mate just get more fiber in your diet

Believe it or not, cops in the US shoot you if you dare to approach a doctor and not have an insurance with you

It's just because I'm studying at a university, and paid the medical fee. The average is much higher.

Just come visit, you can see a general practitioner for 2 dollars without any insurance

>$30 per visit
a few years back german gov introduced mandatory 10€ fee for visiting a doc per quarter.
got dropped within 2 years or so cause the people and doctors complained saying it stops people from seeking medical aid and hoping their symptoms are nothing too serious to save the money.

Doctor is just legal drug dealer scum, you must avoid them as much as possible otherwise they will destroy you.

I've tried that, but I think there's more to it.
Jealous. It would be cool to live near the border.
Germany sounds really nice.

not everybody can work just by sniffing used panties, david-kun.

but they will not let you die, will they?

You can get emergency service and they'll take you in, but you're still required to pay afterward.

what if you cant? dying in debt?

Well, if you can't make it down here just buy some hemorroid cream, unless it's that bad it needs surgery is what the doctor will prescribe, and smoke pot for the depression, it will be a lot safer than benzos.

Then you're screwed.
I already have the cream, doesn't do anything.

Dude if it's that bad just fucking hawk something, borrow the money or start sucking cock around your campus

>be France
>go to doctor
>pay 23€
>get refunded 1 or 2 weeks later

It's not painful or unbearable, though. I just feel like I have to wipe my ass constantly whenever I'm outside, even though it's always clean, and I feel like a filthy animal because of it.