Mfw UK leaves EU

>mfw UK leaves EU
>mfw they are more dependent on us than ever
>mfw we have more leverage with them now than they did with us 200 years ago

Soon you will feel the warm embrace of our most perfect of unions.

England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland etc will all become US States

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/902472
bakki.deviantart.com/art/Happy-4th-of-July-465319317
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would the USA buy land that's filled with trash? British people are violent savages.

Nobody cares who you are
We’ll beat you with a bar
Die, you fucking Barneyfag
You’ll gain many more haters
Your intelligence won’t save you later
Die, you fucking Barneyfag

And you’ll bask in the shadow of your past childhood
But jet fuel can’t melt steel beams
Fuck off, you manchild, you fucktard, you loser,
Fuck off, you master of lies and deception, and die!

The fact that you know where this picture is from makes me think you're a fucking closet ponyfag

Europe falling to shambles kind of makes me feel more confident in Trump as a president. The global economy should be much easier to exploit if Europe is literally in shambles this time next year. But I also don't know about war breaking out since Britain took off with EU loans they probably won't pay back and there's now an influx of angry immigrants in mainland Europe with other counties now looking to secede. But then again it's not like Russia would actually start seizing land in the confusion, since it's 2016. And nobody would fight on behalf of the immigrants, especially not middle east groups. But if they did, it's not like we'd actually battle Ww3 since it'd all be drone warfare...
So many what ifs.
I just want to have a good stock portfolio.

You guys do realize whats happening right?

The German people were a problem. They needed to be destroyed. So began the final solution to the German problem. The first step was to get them desperate and angry, something easily achieved by dismantling the foundation and values of their society. This puts them on the defensive, ready to jump on any opertunity to get off the ride. Once the first way out presents itself they will jump on it, they will embrace the values they had been denied and be ready to defend them to the death. After being held down for so long, once given the ability to strike back they will do so with incredible force. At this point the German people are effectively genocided. No matter if they win or lose. Because every last one of them will die fighting and the only thing left of the German people will be Mongolian rape babies.

We are witnessing the final solution to the white problem finally come to fruition. For the past 70 years since the Jews won ww2 and successfully destroyed the German people, they have been tirelessly working away at carrying out their successful formula on a global scale. Once whites are given an opertunity to fight back they will take it and run. Their population has been reduced so much that no matter how hard they fight, they will meet the same fate as the German people.

>tfw resulting war will reduce unwanted shitskin population to a sustainable level while simultaneously ensuring the extermination of the white race and the creation of the perfect goyim class.

this doesn't seem very neutral to me.

ONE WORLDWIDE ANGLO EMPIRE

If by us you mean China, than yes you are correct

Shut up

>opertunity

>Best gryphon

You're a dweeb, but, like, a good one.

So you finally realized why 'they' let it happen?

No, I just hate Barneyfags is all

I just know, alright?

play your cards right and we'll sell you islas malvinas for a fair price

>being a Barneyfag
>2016
Kill yourself

Uh what? Population in warfare isn't as big of a factor anymore. We live in an age of ICBMs, nukes, super bombs, and drones.

Eat my shorts you FUCKING NIGGER

I was taught that people should lead by example. Please do show me how, I hear your an expert.

Seriously, I want all of these Barneyfags dead as shit
derpibooru.org/902472

why did you betray sunil?

stop summoning that barneyfag

OK, treat degenerates who shill outside of their containment board with no respect.

>not knowing barneyfag is the one making these threads

Because LPS had an episode where Blythe dressed up as Applejack for Halloween.

Stop shilling this meme.

Ironic, considering how a fag like you is shilling so far from /lgbt/

since when is barneyboi a gay?

why the fuck would you want to bring a bunch of cucks and muslims into america?

That's part of their delusions

Back to your containment board

That's not shilling though.

It was bound to happen eventually.

Barneyfags aren't necessarily the best decision-makers.

I highly doubt it given how uninformed Barneyfags are.

>literally the only person posting in the thread now
I was about to ask why but then I realised it's probably because you're trying to get it noticed so it's deleted
even though if you just ignored the thread it would fall off the catalog naturally

what do they even have on british soil besides Trump's scotland golf course?

what do they even export?

t. Tyrone Mufugga

Huh, noted..

But wtf, are us spics, hispancis, shitskins, arabs incapable of picking up / ingratiating into civilization where whites left off? Also white people were degenerated before, fucking what makes it different? And lastly white fuckers are actively choosing to not have children. And even the redpilled ones only have 2-3 children.

idk why the fuck i half believe this white genocide shit.

I doubt Barneyfags would even have the mental capacity to even figure that out.

Trying to get them banned though.

Wrong person to insult in this thread. Say that to the Barneyfag OP.

kill them

make them all die

>"mfw we have more leverage with them now than they did with us 200 years ago"
>"than they did with us 200 years ago"
>"200 years ago"
Yeah, all the leverage they had when we blew up their Great Lakes fleet and forced them to return our land claims in North Dakota?

>mfw we will become Brittania

And you know because you're a ponyfag who watches the show

>mfw some autist fucks somehow turned this into a barney and mlp thread

i'll try again tomorrow i guess

No, I just know from google searching that shit and seeing that shit before. Not too hard.

That's what happens when they post their shit where they're not supposed to.

As a former nor/mlp/erson, I find this image to be absolutely disgusting

You're still a faggot

so guys, Griffon thread? I hear griffons are the guardians of wealth. Is that true?

i didn't realize barneyfag lurked Sup Forums too
here's the info on this autist if you guys are curious

no u

Fuck off, degenerate piece of shit fuck

Griffins don't fall under GR15 or are MLP exclusive, faggot. Get over yourself.

Yes, they do, in that they're MLP characters and are thus bannable. Trust me, I've seen pictures of Princess Ember get banned for GR15, and can't forget about Spike as well.

Obama literally said that the UK is the US puppet to control EU politics, that's why the US was against a brexit.

>implying the UK will keep relying on EU
>especially if they get abusive
Their trade options have opened exponentially now that they've left the EU. What they can't get from you without spending a lot of money, they can get somewhere else for much less.

There is no way that Barneyfag is one person any more. He probably started it, then when people saw how much autism calling out 'stealth' MLP images generates in a thread bored baitpostersb and/or ponyfags (more likely the latter, given how obscure some of the stuff that gets called out is) started imitating Barneyfag for kicks.

>foreigners don't realize we yanks have been playing dumb for the last 300 years

All according to plan...I-I mean yeehaw!

Does barneyautist have a job or does he get neet bux? I could see him being a good candidate for jidf

no they aren't, Hasbro didn't invent griffins. fuck, i could post unicorns now and they wouldn't ban me unless they're from the show.

reminder.

But they're still characters from the show, and Gilda and all other griffins from the show are bannable.
Same logic goes as to why EqG is bannable as well, you know.

excellent

>and Gilda and all other griffins from
>he knows the character names.

that aside, griffins from the show are one thing, griffins from myth is something completely different

That's fake btw

who is the best pone lads??

that was barneyfag damage control

When should we expect sanctions on GB in retaliation from king nigger?

Build the wall

The fact that it's on Derpibooru and is tagged as an MLP character says different, you know
derpibooru.org/902472

No Barney character is ever good, they all a shit

It's partially his own fault anyway. I don't know why on Earth he decided to try and intervene in the debate; he must have known that English people really don't like foreigners telling them how to vote on things.

ok? so? i can post non-show griffons and nothing would happen.

He's using a proxy obviously

Alright ,welp it's time to fuck horses and stealth post

And I'm all out of horses

Barney fag is in this thread

Will music pone summon him?
I'm down on (you)s

Few more could pay my rent

Yeah, ok, there's that. Nothing against that, but OP's still being a faggot.

Cmon I don't have many more

Fuck off faggot

There's certainly imitators but it's always possible to pick out the real deal by a variety of methods (filenames, personal history, reaction to non-pony things, canada or proxy flag etc)

This latest iteration of MLP was designed by a woman named Lauren Faust, who was upset that children's shows were all unmitigated bum for anyone over the age of the target audience and wanted to make a show for kids that parents could watch with them and not be bored out of their skulls.

The reason adults are watching it is because on some level MLP was designed with adults in mind. There are a lot of jokes and references in there that the target audience will not understand (e.g. the blood hallway scene from The Shining recreated 1-to-1) scattered throughout the episodes, and the writers at least try to have three dimensional characters and proper plot lines compared to other kids' shows.

Literally fuck off
bakki.deviantart.com/art/Happy-4th-of-July-465319317

That covers my electric bill
Cmon a few more

Die, degenerate

Fucking shills.

, please sir another (you) for a poor lad
I lied I don't need (you)s to pay my bills I just gamble them away

Help a poor soul will you?

>Thread about the union of US and UK with a picture of a griffon that vaguely resembles a character from a cartoon.
>OMG BARNEY FAGS DIE REEEEE

Your autism is showing Sup Forums.

See
I'm just fucking with him and hoping I don't get banned

Kill yourself, faggot.

Alright fuck it I've run out of stealth images(for now) mods please don't ban me

(You)s are one hell of s drug

I hope you get b&, faggot.
You deserve it.

Hey Barneyfag, why do you come on at 3am? Can you down on earlier please like at 6pm? I'm on central I think

Sound good?

Never had a steady supply of (you)s before, let alone a dealer

Mainly because my sleep schedule is fucked.

REMOVE MUDPONE remove mudpone, you are worst horse

Good, now make us the 51st state so I can have muh gunz

You know ok second thought I don't think you're him, just another leaf nigger
He would have reacted I think a bit more autistically with a full on REEE

If you see him tell him to post at earlier times please

LOL no. We're gonna leave the UN next, along with Russia, China, Syria and Iran. Feels good, man.

We, Americans, promise to erect Costcos in every town in the UK, in return for being added to the USA.

Alright I'm heading to bed I hope me and Barney fag provided you guys with some decent entertainment

Oh and good job bongs

REV UP THAT EMPIRE