ITT: useless nations

>ITT: useless nations

Nations with no history, no contribution to the modern world, and no culture.

I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Althing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You better leave Iceland alone, lard ass

Our rebellious province

Ic*landers are well known cucks and all of their history based on cuckolding

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Abductions

>no contribution to the modern world

USA pretty much made the modern world you fucking Viking.

iceland has all of those though

You started off with a retarded OP then we can continue with retarded posts.

Iceland is a million times better than your failed nation full of brain-washed and obese half-niggers.

And the modern world SUCKS

>Nations with no history, no contribution to the modern world, and no culture.

no such thing.

>USA pretty much made the modern world you fucking Viking.
thanks mate

Iceland should be a part of Norway.

Came here to post this

I could pour bleach in a pond and that would make for better bait than this

Not OP but what has Iceland ever done? Honestly I have no idea what the fuck they do.

And you should be a part of Mexico (which you're gonna be soon anyway).

everybody knows you are OP who want to age the thread
wtf attention whore american

>pic
y tho

2deep4u

Iceland has more of a reason to exist and has contributed more to humanity than noncountries like rromani-a ever will

in what ways? Fuck at least Romania has Vlad tepes, whereas Iceland has nothing.

Vlad Tepes is Transylvanian
rromani-a is a noncountry, there is no such thing as rromani-an history or culture

More history than the United Shits of America

>under danish rule until 1920ish

Uhhh what?

Canada is an obvious choice.

Do you seriously think that Iceland didn't exist prior to the Danish union?

It existed, much like Brunei or Bhutan existed. Nothing more than simple existence.

BTFO
T
F
O

Iceland has much more history than jewSA

Heard you were talking shit like I wouldn'tfind out.

>Latvia
>Slovakia
>Lithuania

first 3, which come to my mind

>Talking shit about Iceland

The memes alone from Euros was a bigger contribution to the world than anything the US did last year

And yet its got more history than Shartmerica

>Slovakia

Yeah, I'd have to go with Belgium. Bunch of blue-pilled, ashkenazi infested bureaucratic muslim shithole that's about to fall in 2 pieces. Never talk shit about Slovakia again.

can i move to your beautiful country? shits getting crazier by the day here and I just need to get out.

Lithuania has culture and history,Estonia hasn't

Doesn't change the fact that ur cunt is totally irrelevant

Slovakia didn't contribute nothing to society and most of it's history you was HUngarian province

Meanwhile, Liege and Flanders played significant role in Western Europe

Isn't he Wallachian?

>oldest democracy
>no culture

Also

>Records of almost all early West Norse history pre-1349

Iceland
>settled in 874
>strong national identity and rich culture
>unique language

americongo
>wasn't even known to exist before 1500
>has no actual culture besides mass consumerism and school shootings
>shitty bastardized version of the already butchered english language

My own

name one relevant thing Iceland has done, besides being an aircraft carrier for the U.S. during the Cold War

just because you dislike something doesn't take away from the fact that it's relevant

America was actually discovered in 1000 AD by the Icelandic explorer Leifur Eiríksson, not the plebeian Christopher Columbus and Icelanders are proven to have visited it until at least 1355, according to Icelandic shipping logs where a voyage was made to Helluland to collect wood.

No. Too many foreigners and tourists already.

>America was actually discovered in 1000 AD by the Icelandic explorer Leifur Eiríksson
Icelanders truly are the most powerful race.

Also, who are the worst tourists in Iceland? I hear you get a ton of asian tourists for some reason.

>America was actually discovered in 1000 AD by the Icelandic explorer Leifur Eiríksson, not the plebeian Christopher Columbus and Icelanders are proven to have visited it until at least 1355, according to Icelandic shipping logs where a voyage was made to Helluland to collect wood.
Discovered is the key word.
Icelandic people did jack shit in this country
It's the equivalent of me discovering a new species but not doing anything with that knowledge. Until after it's discovered by someone else.

>Icelanders
>Own race
>Didn't exist before the 800's

Well now.

In Norway elderly asians, Germans and French people are the utterly worst kind of tourists.

>Slovakia
Obviously

Iceland was the first country to recognise the Independence of the Baltic countries, an Icelandic scientist discovered the power transformer, an Icelandic explorer discovered North America and was the first human to cross the Atlantic ocean, Icelanders are responsible for basically all advances in geothermal energy and genetic disease prevention such as finding genes that increase cancer alzheimers etc. risk, Icelanders discovered a way to turn CO2 into stone and one of 3 possible methods for nuclear fusion was discovered by an Icelandic physicist. An Icelander invented the modern cement we use today, the first democratixally elected woman head of state was Icelandic, the first openly gay head of state was Icelandic and we also invented #btfoing the D*nish by unilaterally declaring independence

Icelanders also invented representative democracy en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Althing

No, you didn't. "Thing" is much older than Iceland itself. You have the oldest SURVIVING representative democracy.

>"We systematically kill every human being who is going to have the disease."

>"We've cured the disease"

Americans are the worst tourists in Iceland, the Chinese are 2nd. Americans are annoying because of their attitude (no respect, muh nordic heritage, jingoism, entitledness) but the Chinese just get killed all the time doing stupid shit and are horrible drivers

Germans and Japanese are the best tourists because they spend money, generally don't caise trouble and are polite

All in all I still hate all tourists though they should just gtfo there are far far too many of them and the housing market here is just completely fucked because of it, essentially all free apartments are rented to tourists for a gazillion billions, instead of to Icelanders for a reasonable price

It is ours you filthy nigger. It even speaks our language.

On the subject of geothermals, why haven't you made yourself filthy rich on factories powered by geothermal energy yet? Litterally unlimited power, even better than our hydrodams.

Subhuman mongolite life is worthless, the weak must be purged from the nation. Heil Hitler!! Hail Trump!!

American and Chinese tourists are the worst here as well, I work in a busy part of copenhagen and every summer I see tons of people litter, and they're much too often either chinese or american. Worst part is that if you tell them to pick it up and put it in a garbage bin, they will look at you as if you just murdered their entire family.

enjoy hell lmao

We already do that on a massive scale but pollution is the main problem, we have hella power but want to preserve the environment as it is.. clean with all water drinkable and basically no air pollution

Hell is imaginary. Religion is a mechanism for social control based on the suppression of the fear of death via collective delusion. Christianity in particular is essentially a fusion of the Roman cult of Mithra and Jewish mythologies. Believing in old, useless and insubstantiated myths despite internet access and the disrepute of those ideas betrays your psychological weakness and mental frailty.

Iceland beat England in football 2-1

>mfw the humorless Hellbound Icelander responded autistically to this, just as I knew he would

The point is the moral depravity and idiocy of you and your people, for confusing killing the patient with curing the disease.

I once formed Scandinavia as Iceland in CK2
was a fun campaign

>Hell is imaginary. Religion is a mechanism for social control based on the suppression of the fear of death via collective delusion. Christianity in particular is essentially a fusion of the Roman cult of Mithra and Jewish mythologies. Believing in old, useless and insubstantiated myths despite internet access and the disrepute of those ideas betrays your psychological weakness and mental frailty.

no, the faroese one is older and still in the same place, unlike iceland who moved theirs.

Are Americans the chads of Sup Forums?
Look at all of these butthurt replies

Useless shit

Fight me cunt

Danes that try to speak danish to icelanders and get mad when we don't speak it

useless country: sweden

They gave us pizza and spaghetti n shit

>Slovakia
Same as Czech'ems really, its been like what 26 years since they separated?

does this actually happen? I've never been to iceland and I don't understand why people would think you speak danish.

lets ignore the fact we were separated for 1 000 years before czechoslovakia

I was having a gas station burger about 2 weeks ago and some 40-50yo danish couple walked in and tried to speak danish to the cashier

Islanders were obviously far-sighted enough to know that nothing good would come out of it.

>He doesnt know about the Icelandic sagas

Are you all this pedantic?

He reads a lot of commie literature

DING DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER

t. ROMAnian

The no history and no culture parts are right, I'll admit that, but the USA is probably the single biggest contributor to the modern world and that really can't be denied.

>no history
250 years of history that are of more relevance to the world than frozen dick scandinavia.
>no culture
keep watching our shows, music, movies, wearing our clothes(blue jeans).
>retorts with baseless shit about how all of those things have some type of origin or roots in europe.
>after some long discussion, admit that the US does have a culture but it's poison to superior European modern memeculture and irrelevancy.

>contribution to the world
I don't think I need to expand on this.

Even this claim is strictly irrelevant since the natives went round the other way, crossed the land bridge and populated the whole West, up and down, thousands of years earlier. Descriptions of Icelandic/Scandinavian "firsts" are thus relegated to the same irrelevance as Columbus with regard to strict discovery, with respect to the ruddy muds who ambled in eons earlier, and in some cases ripped each other's hearts out over some false god.

>fairies are real hehe come tour our country though we just said that we hate tourists
>oh wait no unpleasant religious ideas are unpleasant so I don't like them so they must not be true, unlike fairies which are totally true :^)
>killing the organism totally "cures" the organism's defect

The rural, depraved idiocy of Iceland.

Meme harder faggot
ÍSLANDS ÞÚSUND ÁR

if the "Albanians are pedophiles" Icelander is ITT please respond

>so they must not be true

Yes

Not him but I also hate shiptars

*Shqiptars
Learn to spell, kafir cunt.

>Icelandic
>explorer

hmm

You don't really contribute, you just take away. You took away morality and freedom from the world. You've never truly invented any piece of art or science yourself, just claimed others achievements were your own, like computers or the internet.

I mean, America is nothing in truth, but you make yourself to be something with lies and treachery.

tl;dr genocide of the Americans and destruction of the American nation needs to come soon

Anyway I like Scandinavian countries.

>No history, no contributions to the modern world and no culture

Lel I remember in uni we had to design a chemical plant in a randomly assigned foreign country, some group got Iceland. It was impossible, they eventually had to go the head of the course and demand they had their country changed