Wtf

Literally everyone's hating brexit on twittah. Can you tell me why?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4pkr4x/british_pound_drops_below_135_reaching_lowest/
youtube.com/watch?v=qsHxrCeDq1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans, the left, millennials don't give a shit about EU affairs. All they see is that British bounce cause THEY RACIST AND SEXIST MUCH. They don't and won't ever try to understand. nuke us please

Who cares? We won. Lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of the sheep

Brainwashed. Lindsay Lohan comes out of 3 years of hiding to give us her professional political opinion on brexit.

Because they're big mouthed millennials.

Read more blood boiling bullshit here:

reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4pkr4x/british_pound_drops_below_135_reaching_lowest/

zionist indoctrination for their entire lives

Because you don't follow @Cernovich and the alt right. Twatter censors their tweets to what it thinks are normies. I quite assure you there is massive celebration.

because they don't invest in gold

>mfw I do as a family tradition

youtube.com/watch?v=qsHxrCeDq1U

UK will die for the Greater Good like those wizards from Harry Potter

Isn't the constant shaming of people with opposing views one of the reasons it pulled off a surprising victory?

Will they ever learn?

>Lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of the sheep

Which is exactly how (((sheep))) enslaved the lions to begin with.

We should very much concern us with the opinions of sheep:

>>reddit
Thanks for proving my point.

>Will they ever learn?
They haven't changed since the 1960s, why would they change now?

user. Pick up a book on economics, please! Every action is good for you if you know how to play it.

>you play this one by BUYING THE POUND STERLING

because supporting brexit is racist

just like going to a trump rally is racist

and not letting michael brown murder you is racist

Twitter is an internet ghetto, full of imbeciles just like a real ghetto.

You really butchered that quote of
"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.''

>the choice social media for niggers
no idea dude

"Stayers" have twitter accounts, "leavers" don't

Not letting a nigger fuck your wife is racist

im jewish and went to hebrew school for 5 years from ages 8-12 and they taught us to love the USA and to hate arabs. they never mentioned anything about homosexuality. stop blaming jews, your biggest ally in your hatred of immigrant for your immigrant problem

Because we don't have enough Sup Forums users on twitter.

Ever since Evalion started doing her videos and becoming a meme, I've been using twitter again and going all against muslims and redpilling people with Sup Forums opinions. You'd be so surprised how easy it is to win arguments there, everyone's stupid.

And being trained by years of shitposting on Sup Forums their weak baits and tears bounce off you like ping pong balls.

We need more Sup Forums representation on twitter. We've recently taken it over with #IStandWithHateSpeech raid and we need to keep the momentum up.

I've been posting about Brexit all day.

How much has the pound gone down? I just checked a currency site and it's still worth way more than the dollar by like 30 cents.

Because Twitter. The place where liberals think their voices are heard.

>I've been posting about Brexit all day.
Same here

Proud lions are stronger than the cowardly hyena. But the stubborn lion will be taken down by a pack of hyenas.

because it's twitter

About 10%.

Physical? All the websites I see have horrible exchange rates.

i agree, thats why i'm a #bernout

the fact that its gone down so much is important, not that its worth more than the dollar

and its only going down because people are 'afraid' of how leaving the EU will affect it. if i had any money i'd put some money in british pounds

Primarily the immature and young people use social media. Hence twitter is predominately filled with hormone filled opinions based on little life experience and wisdom.

twitter is literally 99% shills, I mean it already is atleast 50% corporate as in corporate accounts and media PR related shit, same exact thing with Facebook

Buy through your bank. They'll charge a fee, but if the Pound is as bad tomorrow as it is right now, you can eat it and profit.

Normal people don't like being poor.

Based bro telling dumb fuck burgers how it is.

Thank you for making us all a little wiser in this thread.

>stop blaming jews
Good one, m8

Shhh don't let them catch on that howling wassist at people doesn't work.

Thanks, I got about 1,500 to invest right now. Can I just walk into the bank and do this? Investing has been limited to stocks up til this point.

>we

Let them whine. Their opinions are irrelevant now.

Its a website where people post "i want to kill whites" every day.

what do you expect?

The EU just lost a sixth of its economy, The remaining 26 cucks have every right to groan.

Twitter hired a company to run a survey of its brands. The results were astounding: more than 25% reported that the emotion they associated most with Twitter was "fear." Many have an account simply because they have to, and go out of their way to interact as little as possible outside of posting meme-lite pictures and product announcements.

Unfortunately, the CEO that ordered this and was quite alarmed to learn about his company's toxic reputation was fired. The new CEO (co-founder Jack Dorsey) immediately jettisoned the study and actually worked in the opposite direction. As Twitter has effectively stopped growth, this means trying to preserve the culture that has driven people away from Twitter.

The lesson: short the fuck out of twitter. Do it now. They're trying a few well-known tricks these days to artificially inflate their "active users" numbers (expect an email if you have an old account and haven't logged in for awhile, warning you that if you don't they're going to take your account away. Tumblr did this two years ago to remarkable effectiveness.) Behind it the numbers are a catastrophe.