Is Des Moines, Iowa the last good city in USA for white people ?

Is Des Moines, Iowa the last good city in USA for white people ?

>75% white

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/28/EN-US-CoeurdAlene.ogg
youtube.com/watch?v=xFK4Xw7jOGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Living far from the Ocean

It's pretty good. My mom grew up there and they are gentrifying a lot of the poor areas like every big city in America.

maybe, but the city was founded by the French

Augusta, Maine is.
>95% white

One more reason for me to not go there.

the name is literally "some monks" kek

19.000 people live there. it's not a city, just a small town in the countryside.

yes, its looks quite green and safe for whites

No. Newport Rhode Island.

no, the original name was "fort des moines", names after french trappist monks who lives there.

so it could be "of the monks" in english (de les moines), (de les = des)

25k people, too small, not true city

>American city
>Good
pick one

Maybe but it's surrendered by many other cities, while your Des Moine is in fucking nowhere. You have to drive hundred of miles to reach the first next city.

Eh, it's still a city though. Very nice too. Unlike Des Moines.

All the good cities are full of blacks.

then it's not a good city

Wrong.

Americans can't even pronounce the city name correctly.

...?

% white

>Americans will pronounce this " Dez-Moynees"

I can't even imagine how they pronounce "Cœur d’Alene"

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/28/EN-US-CoeurdAlene.ogg

I-I mean I don't expect American people to speak French, but still it hurts

>no culture
>a whole day's drive from any kind of redeemable natural scenery

try again sweetie, here's a hint

There's a town in kentucky called versailles and they pronounce it "Ver Sales"

they completely butcher every single french city name, it stings

>Ver Sales

I witnessed someone on /out/ a few days ago realizing the Grand Tetons range literaly means the Great Tits range
T-Take that I guess

>non hispanic whites : 48%

We say "dey moyn"

CHI

That's hilarious. I never knew that. I'm not happy that we're all retarded when it comes to french. I wish they never BTFOd the cajuns and allowed them to speak french in the schools, then there would really be a vibrant french culture there. Would be cool.

Americans pronounced cities like this.

>mfw Missouri sounds like "misery"

youtube.com/watch?v=xFK4Xw7jOGA

still one of the safest cities in america with many more job opportunities than a cow town like des moines

>dansk
>rigtig udtale

det er jo det samme som fransk, stumme ord master race :^)

Why do Euros keep forgetting metropolises exist? I live in Cincinnati where the actual city's population is 298,800 but the metro population is 2,137,406.

because anywhere in america above 1 person per km/2 is considered an urban area

I'm currently reading a book about Lewis and Clark's expedition, that include many fragments of their logs and of the other partaking in the expetion
I was pretty baffled to see how much of the country the French explored, nowadays most of the places have been renamed but as they made their way up the Missouri they kept mentionning French names that French hunters/fur traders had chosen before the USA made their way up there
Well all of this to say I wish people over there were more aware of the French history of the land before the English speaking people took over

I er alle sammen lort! Nordmænd og svensker har det svært at forstår hvad du sige

>Natalie Finn, the West Des Moines teenager who starved to death in October, was wearing an adult diaper and lying on the linoleum floor of her bare bedroom when police and medics discovered her, according to newly unsealed court documents.
>The 16-year-old "appeared to have been laying on the floor ... in her own waste for some time," West Des Moines police Det. Chris Morgan wrote in an affidavit. She died a short time later at a hospital. The home reeked of both human and animal waste.
>Nicole Finn, 42, is facing a charge of first-degree murder for Natalie's death and several other felonies for her treatment of two of Natalie's siblings, a 15-year-old boy and a 14-year-old sister.

#whiteppl #desmoines

Too fucking hot.

this is true. but the heat is much less debilitating than the cold of the midwest, especially when there are watering holes to keep one cool.

>cold
>put on clothes

>hot
>take off skin

I'd rather be cold any day of the week than hot in the spic filled hellscape that is texas desu

Looks like home

Well if it's any consolation, we don't care much about the english speaking people who settled here first either.

De moyn

det er deres egen skyld, de kan ikke tale guds eget sprog

no, we don't

are you wallonian or fl*mish, OP?

zitto animale

So a taco is just a messikan kebab?