How can I be better than Kanye? What do you think his strengths and weaknesses are?

How can I be better than Kanye? What do you think his strengths and weaknesses are?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s12lTmzvGgK9
vocaroo.com/i/s1LKT79RlTEy
vocaroo.com/i/s0jFsbj19AZA
vocaroo.com/i/s0lwoTdTBh7v
vocaroo.com/i/s1dsCjbuo4tf
vocaroo.com/i/s1RA5mp0dKnF
youtu.be/pRJKHS9WE0M
youtu.be/1-LtUA5er_M
youtu.be/n9sRyBMjtjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You got to be really fuckin fearless and psychotic

+good calfs from being fat

-fat

I'm fat and short.

idk it doesn't take really much measuring it by his released output so this question really is obsolete...

Have better chothes.

That's about it.

he has no bad albums.

musically
this is a music board

Have zero self awareness.

compared to the musicians amongst the 11 billion people of the world he actually has a... a couple of bad albums.

>11 billion people of the world

>Kanye isn't self aware

did I say something wrong

Just because he is on media in usa doesn't mean than he is better than anybody in the world doing something similar... measuring it by his suggested income he should be under top 10 of most talented artists in the world or something like that...

Yes you did.

Fucking kek. Go kys if you bash artists without giving them a chance

yeah whatever just replace it with "very high amount of human beans" or something like that...

kanye west is literally the most kanye west-aware person on the planet, with the possible exception of kanye west

great post

bump

>beans
kek

>desiring to be better than human feces
Kill yourself immediately.

It would be a pinnacle of humanity if every single album of his were deleted off the face of the Earth. Ironic how Sup Forums shuns normies for their shit taste in music, yet gravitates and worships the most normie rapper of all time. I just find it so disenchanting how since the entire inception of this site, people have criticized bands, musicians and artists for being terrible, derivative and "normie garbage" and shunned other people who were so passionate about their favorite bands as retards with shit taste. But when Kanye, a barely above average rapper makes some maximalist gimmick album, Sup Forumstants fawn over Kanye's mediocre lyrics splattered over 90 ocarinas of elegies and violent violins that penetrate the snails living in the roofs of my ears. Why does Sup Forums even care about such a terrible artist? There's nothing unique or esoteric about Kanye. He can't conjure huts from the whiskers of trolls. He can't write hieroglyphics out of water and transform them into clothes. He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball. He's just a boring person who tries to act like an artist in order to feel special about his boring life. Unfortunately, he fails miserably, because he comes off as a narcissistic, vile human being with no sense of kindness nor decency.

And by the way, I meant "a pinnacle." Referring to it as "the pinnacle" would give this garbage album more power than it deserves. I'm not giving "Kuckye" the satisfaction he doesn't deserve, because if I do, he'll make another shit album retards in the board will suck up. Sup Forums revels in its hypocrisy.

weak

Oh, I'm weak? For supporting the audio equivalent of peasantry? Kanye is a dwarf, a servant. He has no relation to royalty.

KANYE GOT HIS DICK UR MOUUUUUUUUUUTH

I bet Kanye doesn't even have a big dick.

at least bigger than your balls

Nope. My balls are inherited from the clumps of African elephants.

Yeezus is completely abhorrent

his best album retard

imagine having such shit taste that you believe this

He's right

It's online, it got leaked in like 2007. He said so in an interview.

>11 billion people in the world

hun

Source? Or pic, so you can get banned and we'll never have to hear your shitty fanboyism?

He mentions it on the first verse of runaway.
Look it up.

MBDTF is "I'm self aware to the point of it being an abstract concept" the album

Have you ever written a book about the Holocaust?

you can't desu

strengths are his artistic genius, unfaltering charisma and consistency
weaknesses are his grandiosity, his taste in women (kim kardashian? really?) and his ugliness (i think he's a pretty ugly dude)

Hello rapper user from the other night
Sorry to say, you'll never be better than Kanye.
His main strengths are his artistic vision and self awareness
His biggest weakness is not being able to act the way he wants to be all the time

You would know all the answers to these questions you ask every night if you listened to the artists you supposedly "look up to"

>i think he's a pretty ugly dude

Honestly why?

you are already greater and precious than kanye :D

>weaknesses
he's shite

>strengths
peasants will like/buy literally anything

>There's nothing unique or esoteric about Kanye. He can't conjure huts from the whiskers of trolls. He can't write hieroglyphics out of water and transform them into clothes. He can't levitate a lamp and dribble it as if it were a basketball.

Why do you expect these things from a musician in the first place?

if you want to surpass kanye you have to consume his strengths. there is really no other way to say this: if you want to beat him you are going to have to eat kanye

You can't be better than Kanye. There is only one Yeezus.

your use of ellipsis makes me cringe

Embarrassing post

you cant be serious

>strengths
he's a good producer I guess
>weaknesses
he can't sing for shit

You.... you literally can't

>strengths
Multiple excellent albums
>weaknesses
he can only see movement, stay still and he will be blind to your presence

memes and autism

He tells it like it is

Strenghts:
>good team work ethics both for albums and show design
>versatile production (thanks to team work)
>great pop sensibilities for hooks and sample choosing
>greater than god persona and charisma
Weaknesses:
>mostly his rapping, with time he's rapped about less subjects and themes
>sometimes off beat (it works sometimes)
>in later albums he lets other producers take TOO much control and albums come off a little disjointed

If you have no imagination, you should not be able to participate in art nor music. Kanye does not have any imagination or creativity. Restructuring samples of pre-existing songs and rapping terribly over them is pathetic. In fact, Kanye's lyrics alone should band him for rapping. Most of his "lyricism" is bombarded with lame pop culture references mixed in with pseudo-philosophy and "baby's first metaphors." If he rapped about the bizarre fantasies I put forth, at least his music would be more interesting.

he has the uncanny ability to write some of the worst bars Ive ever heard in music

He has no discernible strengths. His weaknesses are being a bad musician, producer, and rapper.

-weaknesses: he's really not all that great a rapper, and many of his lyrics just come off a superficial and obnoxious (That seems to be his persona though, so it might be on purpose)
-strengths: he's got a great team of producers that give his music an interesting and unique sound, he incorporates different genres into his music with every album so he never starts sounding old or stuck, he works with a lot of talented artists like Sampha, Bon Iver, Paul McCartney, Jay Z, etc., his live shows are visually impressive, he courts controversy in a way that gets people talking but he has the music to back himself up (unlike B.O.B., for example), and great samples

>You would know all the answers to these questions you ask every night if you listened to the artists you supposedly "look up to"
I do, I just like seeing other people's opinions.

My biggest problem is writing personal lyrics and finding my own style. Everything I write sounds like Kanye or Tyler.

>weaknesses are his grandiosity, his taste in women (kim kardashian? really?) and his ugliness (i think he's a pretty ugly dude)
these are all wrong.
Kanye has great taste in women. But in current hip-hop, I'd say YG has the best taste.

Go back to your hobbit hole and listen to Prince and Kate Bush, you fucking retard. Concept music sucks and is made by people with boring lives.

I like Kanye for his lyrics though.

BOUND 2 IS YE'S BEST SONG

>BOUND 2 IS YE'S BEST SONG

learn to sing

that thread ended days ago fuck off

And it's still correct.

Link your bandcamp or sc user, i would like to hear
Maybe we could help you with YOUR strengths and weaknesses instead of looking at other artists

Make 6 beats a day for 4 years straight

thats a different world like 3 summers

nothing personel, kid...

I don't have any actual full songs yet
>Maybe we could help you with YOUR strengths and weaknesses instead of looking at other artists
but that does make more sense. I do have some clips of me rapping I could upload.

Give me a sec.

older recordings
vocaroo.com/i/s12lTmzvGgK9
vocaroo.com/i/s1LKT79RlTEy

newer recordings
vocaroo.com/i/s0jFsbj19AZA
vocaroo.com/i/s0lwoTdTBh7v
vocaroo.com/i/s1dsCjbuo4tf
vocaroo.com/i/s1RA5mp0dKnF

Same people that say this think xxxTadPole's Look at Me is revolutionary

bump

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to post this.

Daily reminder that Kanye West is an absolute idiot and doesn't know the first thing about art.
>INB4 BUCKLEY
Fuck off. He's 100% correct. If you actually watch the video and stop being close minded, you would know his points are completely valid. Kanye is a farce. Stop this.
youtu.be/pRJKHS9WE0M
youtu.be/1-LtUA5er_M

Yeah he's right about Kanye being an autist, but that offhand comment about how "Power" and "Jesus Walks" are his only good/influental tracks is absolutely incorrect.

True, but he is right about a lot of his music essentially being glorified Pop/Rap music.

STOP SPAMMING YOUR DUMB ASS YOUTUBE CHANNEL IN EVERY KANYE THREAD YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

>your use of ellipsis makes me cringe
Yep, you've got the 'tism.

1: It's not my YouTube channel. Buckley would never post on Sup Forums.
2: Until there's an actual discussion on Buckley's points and if his opinion on Kanye is accurate, I will not stop.

bump

> music only exists for sales
and with a single slip, he reveals he doesn't know jack shit about art.

In case you're a real person don't do it it's obvious that anybody is better than kanye but the bots here won't admit it because they're here to advocate the system

youtu.be/n9sRyBMjtjo

fuck off and you exactly know what I mean becau'se it's the reason for this post...

I already posted it but no one responded so I'll just delete them.

The microphone is pretty atrocious
Newer ones have decent flow
The beat-less ones sound kinda weird because of no beat
... are you rapping over Grimes? Lol

Yeah, I did rap over Grimes and all of them were recorded hastily on my phone.

buckley please stop shilling your channel here

I hate anonymity.

Saving this intelligent thread. What do you think about Kanye?

>Zero self awareness

''Man I promise, I'm so self conscious

That's why you always see me with at least one of my watches

Rollies and Pasha's done drove me crazy

I can't even pronounce nothing, pass that versace!

Then I spent 400 bucks on this''

''I got a couple past due bills, I won't get specific

I got a problem with spending before I get it

We all self conscious I'm just the first to admit it''
Go listen to his music before echo-chambering and jumping ''the kanye bandwagon hate''

Become a better producer (Even if you think you're good, just always keep saying you're a better producer)

Start building clout and hanging around Jay-Z.
Keep saying shit political and racy to stay relevant.

And never forget. 9/11

You can't

True.

> when was the last time you heard someone say "oh you like comedy? what are you an idiot?"
> implying that this doesn't happen all the time
Fuck off buckley no one wants your shit

Show me an example of that happening by citing a thread from Sup Forums.