What are your feelings about the Resident Evil movie franchise?

What are your feelings about the Resident Evil movie franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUPaxgIo98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's quite a lovingly rendered dog anus.

they were "okay" until mike epps character died

Mila is hot
otherwise it's shit

pissed that it is more zombies than shit like the Hunter and huge spiders etc from the original game

It stopped being good after the first movie. Also, I wonder how much Milla would've accomplished in Hollywood had she not attached herself to these flicks.

It's brought to us by the good people at Sony

Why'd you start two threads retard?

Better plot than the games. Still really bad. Walking Dead is better.

first one was surprisingly fun, the second one was bad. I didn't watch the rest

(You)

Still a great singer.

Milla seems to make movies for fun, to be honest.

She'd still be a no name background character for movies like Dazed and Confused. She was a mail order bride or some shit smuggled from Russia and now her husband prostitutes her for budgets and somehow the shit sells to retards.

Not perfect but they are solid action movies, better than other mediocre franchises like fast and furious or the transporter

Only finished the first one because I paid to see it in the movies.

Turned off the second about twenty minutes into it.

Sat through the third in the theater and didn't hate it.

Turned off 4 about ten minutes in.

Turned off 5 about a half hour in.

I couldn't even force myself to watch any of the Underworlds after finishing the first two, so I guess...They're better than that...?

Far less.

She literally only has a career because she fucks her directors. Otherwise she would literally have no career and be completely unknown/forgotten. At best remembered as one of the chicks who wasn't Renee Zellweger in Dazed & Confused.

1 is okay
2 is terrible
3 is okay
4 is absolute shit
5 is shit but slightly better than 4

I thought that was Jennifer Tilly not Zellweger.

i follow no one on fb, but i have her on my feed. she seems pretty fucking sane and well adjusted, a leading woman, caring mother, seems very stable emotionally, a literal 10/10 mentally and physically.

which one is the one with domes and theme parks from different places in the world? final battle happens on some ice place. it was super retarded, but very fun.

I feel bad for this stunt woman.

I like these movies, but, come on, must feel shitty to have your career ruined because of them.

that's the 5th one

Paul W.S Anderson stop shilling your mail order bride.

What was the budget for that movie anyway? Just the cast salaries?
It felt like they were really cutting the budget given how empty the movie was.

Is that a current picture? I remember reading her face was degloved.

Why'd she remove it? I swear the fly swatter is never near when i need it, and she had a permanent one

No, that is not a recent picture. She's training already (video related).
She already did facial surgeries to fix what they could, but she still has lots of problems:

>Scew spine, off-centered neck (the most painful part), twisted shoulder blade, permanently dislocated shoulder, 1 arm, muscle atrophy on the left hand side of my core & plenty more other treats

The best garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPUPaxgIo98

Jesus christ, what the hell happened to her?

>inb4 someone asks what degloved means

She hit the metal arm of a camera at full speed, the camera was supposed to go up quickly but it didn't.

She was riding a motorcycle, by the way.

The first 3 are pretty great as far as action-horror movies go

After that it just becomes silly bad

Getting your face degloved is one of those injuries that looks a lot scarier than it is

It seems that if you get immediate medical help its relatively easy to fix it with minor nerve damage

this

worringly this

Making it about Alice was a mistake

Who would win in a lez-off, Alice or Selene?

mila's nipples

the audience

why does every newer movie get progressively worse with this franchise. it went from a standard cinematic kino to a trash flick so quickly. a perfect gradient case study of what a good movie is vs a garbage one.

3 was the only one I liked, but it was so far removed from Resident Evil and even the movie series that it felt like something totally unrelated. 1 and 2 are okay B movies, but they look and feel like SyFy Original movies.

Joke series.

kek

shit

amazing body and great tits/nipples

its real. they arent allowed to put make up around the anus.
but yes there is some cgi obviously, but its also a real dog with make up

A waste of money, time and movie rights

Liked 1, 2 and the end of 5. IMHO 2 was the best.

Glad you get to see milas muff at the start of 2 as well.

Not all heroes wear capes.

I love it

where the fuck does its head go?

>What are your feelings about the Resident Evil movie franchise?

Contempt.

Never change, Sup Forums.

I really don't like Milla.

Poor woman. How much does she get paid per movie and how much did her insurance cover, anyway?

If she gets paid a percentage rather than a fixed fee I might as well watch this.

Guilty pleasures. I like them.