Why are we so much safer than Europe? Is it because everyone here is armed so no one tries to fight?

Why are we so much safer than Europe? Is it because everyone here is armed so no one tries to fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/ed/2017/06/25/534230962/colorado-teachers-get-gun-training-as-first-responders
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't have very many muslims

All the Muslims we do have are terrorized on a daily basis.

I love it.

When I was 11 y.o and my mother told me we were going to visit the USA I was legit frightened

Even though France is more dangerous on average than the US nowadays, sure.

Our media literally covers your terrorist attacks more than we do.

I'm pretty sure that if you count all your mass shooting, the number would be bigger than the entire terrorist attacks from Europe.

And i'm being generous not counting 9/11

>Even though France is more dangerous on average than the US nowadays, sure.

LMAO no it isn't. US has homicide rates 5 times that of Europe,

But I wasn't afraid of terrorist attacks, I was afraid of everyday stuff like getting mugged, robbed etc
I went to cities mostly, and cities such as they are displayed in the countless American police tv shows broadcasted here didn't seem safe at all

>America
Huge country of 325 millions of inhabitants
2nd most hated country by sandniggers after Israel
Decides of the avenir of the Middle East

In comparison, they should have way more attacks than the countries of Western Europe.

But white Americans are not safe waking down the street.

>America
>safe
Kek. Iraq has lower crime rates

Most of the time it's drug dealers killing each other, or gang members killing each other.

>absolute numbers

You think homicides affect the average person here, idiot?

People don't just get shot randomly here, like terrorist attacks affect Europe.

People here know that since most people are armed, if they say the wrong thing, they will get shot in the face. And due to our generous self-defense laws, we can generally get away with it too

Homicides are one thing, but I've always felt like my home and car could be burglarized at any moment in all the cities I've lived in, suburbs and not.

>And due to our generous self-defense laws, we can generally get away with it too

You mean the laws that change everytime you cross into a new state ? Sure, act like it's a federal wide thing and you can just shot everyone you want everywhere
I mean, it's obvious this thread started as bait anyway but still, do better

>like terrorist attacks affect Europe
The number of people affected by terrorist attacks in Europe vis-à-vis the total population is so ridiculously small as to be negligible.

I dunno, tell that to the 84 people who died in Nice and the 13 (so far) who've died in Barcelona.

Doesn't seem negligbile to me, since it happens daily. People here don't get shot daily, unless they live in a poor area (and most likely deserved it for doing something illegal)

Most Red States have good self-defense and CCW laws, and those are the areas I'm referring to.

This is bait. Please do not respond.

>People don't just get shot randomly here,
Yeah man, those kids getting shot by their classmates totally had it coming.
9/11 alone probably had much more deaths than alll of the terrorists attacks in europe ever

I mean "if they say the wrong thing, they will get shot in the face" was an obvious tell.

You've never been to Florida or Texas, have you? Look up their justifiable homicide laws.

ok bro

>Yeah man, those kids getting shot by their classmates totally had it coming.

Maybe those kids shouldn't be bullying the school shooters. And if the teachers were armed, shit like that wouldn't happen

Notice that school shootings generally happen in blue states and not red ones? There's a reason for it. At my high school, 1 of every 3 adults had a gun that the school let them carry in.

One time event, not a weekly or daily event.

>Maybe those kids shouldn't be bullying the school shooters. And if the teachers were armed, shit like that wouldn't happen
Jesus man, are you serious? Did you seriously typed that and didn't think it was insane?

I'm in the NRA. We support teachers having guns.

tfw we're still funneling cash to saudis

US has 15 000 murders a year. You think 150 people that die to terrorism per year in Europe compare to that? You think all those 15 000 were somehow guilty poorfags?

this is what you get when you don't get the hell out of the cities because of muh racial tolerance

So you really think that the reason school shootings happen is because the teachers don't murder their own students?

Go to therapy, please. I'm afraid you'll hurt someone.
Gotta get them oil barrels, amirite?

Living in bumfuck is unappealing though.

It's so much better dude. You live in the city and what do you get? Small tight places, criminals, lack of privacy, and really there isn't even more to do there besides shopping and going to bars or whatever. In the countryside of anywhere you can hunt, fish, hike, but most importantly be in a peaceful environment. Idk why you would live in a city. It's awful. I've lived in chicago for schooling for 3 years too long.

>hunt, fish, hike
That's normie shit bro

>So you really think that the reason school shootings happen is because the teachers don't murder their own students?

To prevent the loss of life of others, its necessary

npr.org/sections/ed/2017/06/25/534230962/colorado-teachers-get-gun-training-as-first-responders

You don't think a gun would've saved the life of 13 innocent people in Barcelona?

>Normies
>Able to spend a night /out/ by themselves and to feed themselves off the wild

That's why you go to the suburbs. Lots of comfy space.

Living in a city as a non-normie is the absolute worst. Take it from me. Been in Chicago for three years and I have three friends. In my freetime I get blackout drunk and chainsmoke.

>Why are we so much safer than Europe?
You aren't.

Maybe don't give an unstable child a fucking gun?
Maybe stop raising kids to become school shooters?
You don't solve problems like that by killing more people.
>You don't think a gun would've saved the life of 13 innocent people in Barcelona?
What, you think somone would just shoot a speeding van? Guns would make terrorist attacks even worse, you dumb fuck.

I was a suburban kid growing up but in a country town and the whole time I wanted to leave and go to a big city. Well I got to the big city. Not a big fan but at least after schooling I'll have my big city dreams out of the way and I can rejoin civilized society.

>America
>safe

Hmm, the entire time I was in America I had to look over my shoulder and felt uneasy, meanwhile in Serbia I could take a stroll at any time of the night and not fear getting shanked or mugged.

You aren't

>Why are we so much safer than Europe?

sry

As Stalin once said...no people, no problem

Here in the US, we don't have a culture of "just because you're alive, you deserve to live" You have to earn it. If you're going to be a sociopath, then you deserve to get put down.

>If you're going to be a sociopath, then you deserve to get put down.
That's how you create a cycle of terrorism, dum-dum.

LMFAO why the fuck is that one ameribear to the left warding off a fucking demon or some shit

Because millions of americans unironically believe in aliens and demons

it's a vegetable demon. it promotes healthy eating.

>since most people are armed, if they say the wrong thing, they will get shot in the face.
And that makes you feel more secure?

>America is safe

> amerifats kill each other with guns all the time.
if u took out our crime infested cities (baltimore, dc, detroit, chicago, new orleans, south central la) our murder rate would be below yours, dumbass

dog bless the us of a

>Why are we so much safer than Europe? Is it because everyone here is armed so no one tries to fight?

WTF? BAIT?

Then you kill them.

Yes. That's why people don't get ran over by cars here.

well, if we removed all the statistics we didn't like, crime would cease to exist.

>If you remove the bad then it's good
Meaningless statement.

>Then you kill them.
Okay bro, let's invade Iraq again so we can put an end to terrorism!

t. 3rd world homicide rate

Well, at least Iraq is destroyed and no Arab feels safe with all their countries being destroyed.

And then they act out which gives us an excuse to kill even more of them.

I don't see the problem with that.

When the world finally defeats isis and the attacks stop but americucks continue to get shot in the streets can we relentlessly bully them?

Nice, next thing you gonna say is if we took out crime statistics from everyone but myself and the people I know there'd be no crime!

>People don't just get shot randomly here, like terrorist attacks affect Europe.

>Yes. That's why people don't get ran over by cars here.
didn't a person get ran over by car in charlesville?

Most people who get shot are criminals and people who are guilty.

We're not Latin America where we don't value human life

I struggle to avoid the "murricans r dum XD" meme with people like you.
Have some respect for your compatriots

>all the European countries are infested with muslims and terrorists
I'm getting tired of this fucking meme, v4 is doing gods work regarding this and we get literally no recognition for it?? Our countries just get called shitholes by people who know nothing about us

Literally happened once. And that wasn't terrorism.

Unlike Muslims, you can reason with people in the ghetto

Right. So the punishment for crime, in general, for America is death?

Woo, it's like ISIS up in here.

Can someone post that boger face pic?

yes. What's wrong with that?

All the states here that use the death penalty are generally the safer states. It's called deterrence.

Even if you ammounted the total casualties in all "terror attacks" on Europe in these past 3 years, it wouldn't add up to half the number of deaths in 9/11. Also Europe has a much lower homicide rate in general.

So you don't see a problem with using death as punishment for crime in general? So shoplifting, robbery, fraud is okay to be killed?

it'll magically deter them from doing it

Or the CIA is actually behind all these happenings?

Haha, like my left testicle magically protects me from being mauled by bears, it's working so far.

>Also Europe has a much lower homicide rate in general.

They classify homicide and terror differently than we do. They undercount their homicide rates (and that has been proven by Alex Jones and Breitbart) and generally any crime committed by a Muslim should be considered terrorism.

No, what's wrong with death as a deterrent factor? Where I'm from (Kentucky), people are trying to bring back public executions

>this whole thread
how can one country be this delusional?

All studies done on the death penalty indicate it is not an effective deterrent. Going all the way back to the 18th century we have known that executions do not work. I know you americans feel that believing something makes it true but it doesnt.

>And that wasn't terrorism.
It wasn't?

>people are trying to bring back public executions

Why would anyone want that? What the fuck?

Public executions, lol. Fucking sliding into Christian isis territory now.

Little kids and young people have to be discouraged from committing crimes.

People like me are the reason why no one fucks with America. That's why all the bad shit happens in liberal hellholes. You think terrorist attacks happen in a place like Mississippi?

Christ americans are fucking stupid

Because no one gives a fuck about Mississippi you idiot. It's not that it's so safe. Nobody cares about that welfare state. It's not the center of America in any respect. It's a parasitic piece of land that takes everything good from America and turns it into piss and ignorance.

it's a copy pasta

>Ameriblubbers

5/5 bait

I sure hope so

t. Nigger in ghetto

When was the last time a major terrorist attack happened in a red state? Tell me all the times 9/11 has happened in Kansas or West Virginia?

>this coming from SERBIA

opinion literally cannot be more discarded

If I walked around Belgrade at midnight I'd be scared some bloodthirsty serb would mistake me for a muslim and stab me, even though I'm whiter than them

>People here know that since most people are armed, if they say the wrong thing, they will get shot in the face. And due to our generous self-defense laws, we can generally get away with it too

Yeah I'm that the fear of being shot for saying the wrong thing is a concern for fanatics willing to blow themselves up

If you had more than 3 muslims in your country, you'd have the same shit.

>living in fear your neighbor might shot you if you upset him

Truly american

Lol in your dreams

>If you had more than 3 muslims in your country, you'd have the same shit

But thats YOUR fault, not ours.

We kill Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan. You let them in. Sounds edgy as fuck but hey, that's your country.

Normies here have a bloodlust that normies in Europe don't.

Check our crime rate imbecile, we're generally a safe country. Crime is mostly between gypsies and between mafia and such, the average man can safely sleep on the bench in the park.