>final league standings:
1. RBL
2. Hoffe
3. Borussia Dortmund KGaA
4. >Bayern

Other urls found in this thread:

residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=38818
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leipzig seems to be too inconsistent to beat Bayern and Dortmund in the long run this season

pre season i thought da bulls will end up 7th or so
but looking at how bad Schalke and Leverkusen and Mongbagdach are I correct that to 4th

Yeah, they've lost as many times already this season, as they did in the whole first half of last season. And today could have ended 2-2 too.

I really don't understand how you fags think anyone other than Bayern München will win

Because they've looked mediocre, and somehow choked a 2-0 lead with a dodgy penalty.

Red Bull is Muslim ownership levels of disgusting

RBL's owner is literally the opposite of that you retarded phoneposter
residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=38818

What the fuck I love Red Bull now. I'm unironically a lifelong RBL fan for life.

i fooking hope that Leipzeig fuck the shit outta of Besiktas.

If that meme team menage to lose against besiktas then youre finished

Bayern will win by over 15 pointa

They have much chance as NYRB winning MLS

>literally cheering for an energy drink
>yuros still have the nerve to call american sports consumerist

Hello is this /mls/?

>Hating Besiktas
>>/reddit/

RBL had a good season because of Forsberg and Werner both were in tremendous form. They made the rest of the team look good.

*Forsberg, Keita and Werner

And Poulsen and Orban and Sabitzer and Ilsanker.

This season's surprise so far is Upamecano. Literally their best player every game.
Forsberg looks meh, Werner is Wernering, Augustin looks solid.
Main problem are Halstenberg and especially Klostermann. Those two are not good enough for international football.

Oh, and Diego "under the radar" Demme.

we're all here

fuck off, dumbers
RB is Neverkusen tier without the three

Well let's look at the stats: goals/assists
Forsberg: 8/19
Werner: 21/5
Forsberg to Werner: 6
Werner to Forsberg: 4
Werner/Forsberg stood for 8+19+21+5-6-4 = 43 of RBL's 66 goals last season or 2/3.

If we add Keita:
Naby Keita 8/7
Keita to Forsberg: 1
Keita to Werner: 5
Forsberg to Keita: 1
Werner to Keita: 0

Forsberg+Werner+Keita stood for 43+8+7-1-5-1 = 51/66 goals.

Poulsen 5/4
Forsberg to Poulsen: 4
Poulsen to Forsberg: 1
Keita to Poulsen: 0
Poulsen to Keita: 1
Werner to Poulsen: 0
Poulsen to Werner: 2

Poulsen only adds 1 goal.

I could keep going but the statistical truth is that RBL got 2nd because of Forsberg and Werner. importance to RBL. Keita added some important goals in the goal difference but he is replaceable.

I'd rather have Poulsen on my team than Forsberg.
One of them whines and moans all the time, the other fights for every centimetre every time.

Also, nice example from yesterday: Werner got the assist for the 1-0 despite Sabitzer doing all the goddamn work inclusing the cross. Sabitzer does not appear in these statistics, despite him being the main reason the goal was scored.

That's just your biased perception of what happens on the field.

It's pretty easy to find heat maps for all players in a match.

If you compare Forsberg and Poulsen you'll find that Forsberg does a shitload more of running and fighting than Poulsen.

The fact that he gets fouled a lot has to do with the fact that he dribbles a lot thus winning fouls and producing cards on the opposition. You have to be a retard to think this is a weakness.
There are other parameters you can use.
Key passes
Number of passes and passing accuracy
Dribbles
Fouled
Etc.

Just compare Forsberg and Sabitzer on these parameters and you'll realize that Forsberg is on a whole other level..

Okay.

Forstberg is the biggest RB babby there is.
The rest of the team is just there to give him the ball. That blows up all his stats.
Will be hilarious when some unsuspecting clubs pays big money for him next season only to find out he is just slightly above average.

his finishing is also shit

That's your bias talking.

Is this /bundes/?

Last game Leipzig attacked at the right flank. Not the left. Once again your bias can be refuted.

Stop insulting Forsberg you ossi cunts

>were caught offsides often
ahh yes good old reliable whoscored

Who am I to complain about stats inflating Forsberg's value. He'll piss off in the summer anyway.

It's a distributor of data. They don't actually do the data collection