So now that Britain is officially out of the EU, what's the next battleground for uncucking the world?

So now that Britain is officially out of the EU, what's the next battleground for uncucking the world?

Doesn't France or the Netherlands have a vote on leaving the EU or putting in a nationalist party coming up?

>inb4 Trump election, it's important but that's months away, must be something sooner

Probably the Netherlands, Denmark, or Austria.

And France, although the timing has to be right.

But we need to keep this momentum going.

Nexit is coming.

Austria is voiding the manipulated election in the next weeks and will vote again in September or October.

Netherlands will stage an EXIT referendum.

Grexit will go out.

France will go Le Pen.

Sweden will vote out.

Trump will win.

IT IS HAPPENING.

Exactly, we need to focus our memes to ensure our victory. Even countries outside of Europe and the US, like Australia and Canada, need to be uncucked.

We can't just leave this to our non Anglo brethren, they helped us and now we need to do our part. Make the West Great Again.

The globalists are losing their grip on the world!

>Nexit is coming

I hear rumors of tomorrow, is it even possible to do it so soon?

This.

And as quality of life rapidly declines in Germany with continuing influx of rapists, even they will begin to be cured of their lifelong indoctrination, and begin to seriously backlash.

All the more reason to push while we have the advantage.

>Austria is voiding the manipulated election in the next weeks

Manipulated election? Can you explain?

Also any dates for these elections would be great, drawing up a battle plan.

Bump

i want to leave too

MAGA.

I'm personally hoping for Netherlands or Denmark.

IDEALLY Denmark for strategic reasons.

They are not offically out, this goes to parliment and then there is a 2 year waiting period until Britain defaults out of the EU

I'm guessing with that you mean that Denmark leaving would mean some fuckery regarding Sweden or Norway?

Netherlands leaving would be great, losing a major trade country like that. Then again, Belgium is one of the main competitors for Rotterdam if i'm remembering right

The Netherlands leaving would probably be bigger, seeing as they're a founding member.

Really doubt our government will hold a referendum for this though, they already lost the two previous EU referendums (and ignored the results), they won't dare to hold an actual Nexit referendum.

I have faith that when they lash back, it will be in full. Germany is good at that sort of thing.

>I'm guessing with that you mean that Denmark leaving would mean some fuckery regarding Sweden or Norway?
Yup. It closes off some shit with Norway and Sweden and is likely going to reverse the cuckery that's starting to crop up in the area.

They have GREAT social systems, and seeing that shit eroded would be a shame.

Really, my wish list is
1) Sweden
2) Netherlands
3) Finland

Once that list's cleared out we got a solid block of states that
1) Share in the same vague geography
2) Are a buffer between the rest of Europe and Russia

For Austria proper I'd like us to simply opt-out of Schengen and call it a day. It's the primary source of our issues and a massive security threat to everyone north of us.

+1 for Sweden and Netherlands. Praying to kek

>what's the next battleground for uncucking the world?
We haven't even really begun to uncuck Britain.

Yeah give it 2 years mate

You know it took us about 30 years to get this far right

I pray to KEK you're trolling

or are you really poster boy for American education?

People in Denmark generally don't like the EU. So it's properly gonna happen

You're right, we should aim low. My grandkids will take up the next stage of the fight.