What did it mean by this?

what did it mean by this?

Damn why is he so salty?

That's just what happens to actors when they're out of work for a long time. Their ego can't handle it and they start pretending the reason they aren't working is because they're too good for it.

He probably demanded too much money for his role in the new season and Lynch refused (because the budget is limited)

Who the fuck cares if he's back in it or not? Just get some other midget.

read in his voice

is it redpilled?

I take it back. Now I'm starting to like him.

He's a turbo manlet.

He's not an essential part of the plot anyway, who cares.

He's a pretty iconic part of the series.

The last sentence of his epic shitpost pretty much confirms that.

friendship with David ENDED

now Michael is my best friend

/our guy/

>Elaine, the Jews out here are GANGSTERS. They are destroying peoples' lives. Including yours truly. I will NEVER forget this. and I wil NEVER be silent about it. They control our media and bend our Democracy in self destructive ways. That's why! Take offense if you must.
really made me think

He was treating his crew members like ass and was being a major dick head around his actors. Lynch basically cut him out now because of how insufferable he was.

He can be replaced with other midgets

How long until he """"suicides"""" Sup Forums?

He did in the "Hillary won" timeline

ironic since he played king jew in Mulholland drive

they did it to Hervé Villechaize & David Rappaport

aww poor widdle white boi upset cause he's not overpaid for his character

embarrassing

hahaha what an embarrasment. The whole reason he is somewhat famouse is thanks to David Lynch.

Hopefully Sup Forums can read the stuff he's writing and and realize how sad and pathetic their posts come across, but I expect them to think this nonsense is "le based XD"

>claims Lynch molested his daughter and wrote a show about it
>will only work on said show for >$1M

Sup Forumstards have no self-awareness. they're literal autists.

wtf i love this manlet now.

I can't watch anything made by a murdering rapist. Nor can I imagine most good people doing so.

Showtime should be ashamed of themselves for letting a criminal like Lynch make a show for them.

Not long now before he shoots himself twice in the back of the head. It's a real pity when that happens.

savage.

>JEWS are a problem when they stop giving me money!
There sure is a lot of projection about Jews being so money-hungry.

Thank you, brave meme-spouter, for correcting everyone's foolhardy notions that Jews are over-represented in Hollywood.

Heh, he be the man!

Takes balls telling the truth about the jews control of the US (and by extension a huge part of the world), for an actor it's career suicide.

>oy vey shut it down