starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_fumble
youtu.be/J_1_Nvn7DPM?t=3m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the majority audience for a show made for 8 year olds is 20-35 year olds
Is Star Wars the new MLP?

Yes. Most of them are Amerifats too

>spinning is now invalidated

post the helicopter lightsaber

You can clearly see one of the blue sabers has the high ground advantage over the red saber, making spinning an inneffective trick

I'm surprised the west has taken so long to catch on. The audience is so thirsty they will literally watch things in another language made by a tiny nation on the other side of the planet.
I don't regret a thing, though.

>It ain't sheev starts playing

Is this canon?

this is so fucking stupid

Yes it's canon in a CHILDREN'S show in a franchise made for CHILDREN to get excited about in the same way George as a small child got excited by 1950s Flash Gordon serials. Not a show or franchise for 20something and 30something autist sperglords.

(^Am totally projecting. Am a 30something autist sperglord who just binge watched 3 hours of clone wars followed by ANH and ESB. Fml)

>these THIN AF pencil dick tier sabers

who thought this was a good idea?

Ralph Maquarrie. It's based on the original Star Wars concept art you retard.

>This is canon but tales of the jedi is not
Hold me

>it's better because it was the first
There are many reasons for concept art to not become reality. Not being good enough is one of them. It exists to be reiterated upon.

It works in victory gundam.

Why not here?

LMMFGDAOTBQHF

SPINNING vs HIGH GROUND

which is superior tho?

Spinning is just fucking bad and shouldn't work for so many diffrent reasons. Obi-Wan did have the high ground which is usually a good thing.

>it was based on concept art
>concept art
>concept
And those concepts were improved and expanded upon until they became screen ready, you goober

High ground. They'd have the opportunity to do both

Well clearly the high ground since anakin tried spinning when obi wan had the high ground and obi wan came out victorious

Anakin tried to do both by jumping above Obi while spinning. Ineffective darkside combo.

nah thats how they are in ANH cause of special effects at the time or some shit.

>Is Star Wars the new MLP?
no because star wars also has stuff like R1 and anakin killing all the sand niggers that raped his mom to death and vader using robots to torture people. do you even think?

i know not to listen to people when they tell me rebels is ok and not kiddy shit

rebels is the fucking worst
fucking disney I swear
they canceled 1313 and clone wars just do this fucking shit

about as retarded as this

palpatine spun against 4 jedi who had higher ground than him

what's retarded about that?

when you nut but padme keeps sucking

they all die in 2 seconds

nope
only those at the end die, the chink and the dino

who was she fighting

Now that I've watched TCW I actually recognize some of them.

that's just what she does before a battle, like when a player enters with the right foot
don't be that picky

The dark side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

who was the greatest jedi and why is it qui gon jinn

the ship of the main character makes a cameo in rogue one

so

draw your own conclusions

JUST FUCKING STAB HIM FUCK

I take it you've never watched Star Wars before

LMAO

wait a minute how is lift even generated?

Missing CGI droid

god

with the force

>Mentions Victory Gundam

Oh god that show was fucking depressing.

so does mlp

underrated kek

They are trying to intimidate the sandflies and its clearly working.

Prequels > All Disney wars

It's confirmed that over half of them live, you dumbass.

>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_fumble
>The Force Fumble was a Jedi technique developed by Grand Master Xte Urs in the year 11,759BBY[1]. It entailed the purposeful fumbling or accidental slipping of the Jedi's hand on the hilt of their lightsaber. The Jedi would then use the Force the adjusted this uncoordinated motion to target, allowing them to verify their continued connection to the Force. [2] The technique came into controversy though, as the slight time it took to use the Force Fumble and readjust was causing many Jedi to be killed by blaster bolts they otherwise may have deflected, or even Sith warriors who ere faster on the draw to make the killing blow. [3][4] As such, the technique fell out of practice, though some Jedi such as Semti Ro-Pahn, I-473H, and most famously, Qui Gonn Jinn, still made use of its Force affirming capabilities into later eras. [5]

Pic related.
Something-something-repulsorlift-lightsabers.
I like it because it's goofy and ridiculous.

no way

fucking hell

>EU writers have found themselves out of work since Dsiney took over STar Wars and now resort to postong their stories on Sup Forums

if we get stupid shit like this why can't we have lightchucks

>handles made out of light
>what could go wrong

Why didn't he just stab the guy in the hands then break his lightsaber?

>Barista Coffee

>Tales of the Jedi
My man

>lightchucks

close enough

They are warming up you dumb fucking moron

No. It's lightsavers.

I don't see anything wrong with this

why does dark side always get the cool toys

OPTIMUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I DONT WANT TO GIVE YOU MY FACE

two can play that game

>rebels is the fucking worst
>coming from some Sup Forumsedditor that wanted a star wars gears of war and liked TCW.

How asshurt is Sup Forums knowing that the cartoons are better than the ST and the majority of the one shot spinoff movies Disney has planned for the foreseeable future?

when you nut but the prequels keep sucking

>not liking TCW

Shows have some good stuff, but more often than not they have shit sprinkled all over their episodes

>liking any SW outside the OT

RLM please

You pleb fucking cunt!

Why did the guy just stand there, spinning?

Remember when Anakin was shown his future as Darth Vader by the Force gods and completely forgot about it 5 minutes later? He was a good friend.

>Force Gods

Post 1983 Star Wars was a mistake

NUH UH user TCW IS GOOD
ORANGE BUTTS LMAO

The inquisitors were trained badly on purpose

>breaks the spinsaber rather than slicing the dudes hands to pieces

They weren't gods you faggot

God damn Sup Forums shitposters are stupid as fuck but it's OK because muh Disney films jerking off the OT and thus bringing SW back to firm by just copypasting ANH, like George intended lmao. Praise JJ

did master tang train them

The force gods wiped everyone's memory .

I don't know if you have reading comprehension or are just a stupid mother fucker.

The patriarchy

as a joke

Rust. He was actually shooting at her.

Literally just the last 3 chosen ones before Anakin

Is that supposed to be less stupid? It isn't.

>star wars gears of war
that wasn't 1313

Anakin being the super special snowflake unique chosen one alone in the whole history of the universe is more dumb

Well, I'd say they're equally retarded. So we're in agreement that everything outside the OT is garbage?

Less rivals to Sheevs power that way

No because TCW and RO are both very good and RotS is alright. Only brainless contrarians say otherwise

All of those are stupid fucking shit. One's for kids, one's for idiots who like to pretend they're watching some deep Vietnam-like shit and one is for retards who like people fighting near lava. You're all 3.

IT AINT ME

IT AINT ME

I AINT NO JEDI SOONNNNN

lol what
youtu.be/J_1_Nvn7DPM?t=3m15s
looks really different senpai
what engaging and thought provoking gameplay.