Previous >>78442225

Previous Based Cersei edition

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12122041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SUBTLE OP, subtle.

nooo that's TOO SEXY

DELETE THIS

CAT IS SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE 1000 GRANNY AHH DABID HELP ME DELEETEE THISS AAGGRRHH

>OP posts "Based Cersei"
>OP follows up with /ourgirl/ Catelyn
you trying to stir up shit, OP?

First for Catelyn

kek now they're all deleted
its ok OP we all make mistakes
I've put the thread title in the wrong spot and tripfagged by accident before too

OP here. Just trying to bump the thread. Removed them, oops. at least here's a /ourgirl/ reupload:

Are we all forgetting that pic related is Azor Ahai?

>EVERYONE IN BLACK LEATHER YAAAAASSSS

proper thread

Here be Mindtricking

Fuck yes, someone else gets it.

She is the queen of our hearts.

Danyfags btfo

wot? that's 12 minutes too late

Costume rating

Season 1: 7.5/10
Season 2: 8/10
Season 3: 8/10
Season 4: 7.5/10
Season 5: 7.5/10
Season 6: 6/10
Season 7: No rating applicable. All character have a uniform.

>Those quotation marks

u wot mate?

let's be honest, D&D have turned her into a bit of a villain-sue

You know, take away the helmet and is actually a pretty nice armour. It would really suit a white cloak... Oh wait... They've forgotten to give the fucking White Cloaks a fucking White Cloak, and gave them the most retarded helmet yet instead.

I liked Cersei's Star Trek uniform in s6. No other real memorable costumes, though.

GOAT armour remains Oberyn's snake scales.

I kind of like Jaime's leather jacket, too. lol

Good, it;ll mean she lasts longer against the two Mary Sues that are coming for her head.

She's the best thing left in this show by a mile.

Vote for /got/'s official queen:

strawpoll.me/12122041

strawpoll.me/12122041

strawpoll.me/12122041

>tfw 100% cersei
and keep it that way bros

>100%

We did it, /got/, we made her proud.

Not anymore.

well if its between those 4 obviously cersei is gonna win in a landslide
we had that female POV a few threads back and cersei wasn't that popular

Whoever voted for Margaery instead of Cersei: An hero

Your waifu died screaming, user.

POV =/= Character

Cat's POVs aren't the best because of Cat herself, they're the best because of the events we see from her eyes.

That would be me.

It was Cersei in the first seasons but short hair Cersei puts me off. Her long hair was glorious. It's a pity she's now a villain.

>your majesty, the coffers are empty and the crown has no sources of revenue now that we've lost the support of the Tyrells
>what are your orders to avert bankruptcy?

>throw out all the old suits of armour, they don't match my outfits
>have new ones made for my queensguard, ensure that they're extravagantly decorated
>and the helmets, I want them shaped like bellends, but leave the faces nice and exposed because I want to be able to stare into the pretty eyes of the twinks I've appointed to be my personal guard

>at once, your queenliness

Going out in Glory rather than being made into some cackling villain like Cersei.

so uhm ive already forgotten the leaks

but it's gonna suck right

Cat taking her natural position is /got/'s /ourgirl/.

I want her to be my stepmother and BDSM rape me every night

imo she's the best female character in the books too, not just her POV

I dreamt about Stannis last night.

Why do people use pictures of Amy Adams for Cat?

because she was in her early 30s and a 10/10 milf in the books so people want to envision her that way I guess

Because she fits the description PERFECTLY.

Auburn hair, blue eyes, pouty lips, curvy. Overall a hot milf.

well catelyn was also noted to have had a great pair of tits, I'm not sure if adams fits that description

Don't let show-Catelyn fool you. Book-Catelyn is a hot 33-year-old milf.

I'm sorry but I just can't be silent about this

I LIKE JON. There, I said it.

I tried to care about other characters but all the other characters either fill like filler characters (stannis) or doomed from start (cersei). Jon feels like an actual protagonist and I don't give a flying fuck how this looks. What, I'm supposed to care about the dickless theon or a jaime "I don't know why character is" lannister? I'm not going to care for some minor character that's not going to do shit and will die. I like his character, I like his motivations, I care what fucking happens to him. Fuck tyrion that meme dwarf, fuck dany that dragon cunt. Fuck everyone.

I hope jon wins, or at least surives the series. I don't care if you call me reddit. That's how I feel.

>Daenerys Targaryen
>0%

I love you guys.

DELET THIS

>now a villain
>now

What show have you been watching?

Agreed about the long hair though. Princess hair.

>Be Jon
>have no opinions
>just do what the others tell him to
>survive

Is Jon Snow a new version of Forrest Gump?

>"Also shut the fuck up about Bankruptcy you incompetent fuck, because if we win this war we will pillage Dorne/the Reach and if we lose then money doesn't matter.

>Second thoughts, you're fired.

>Twinks, kill this stupid fucking idiot."

>In glory
>trapped and outmanouvered bitching at some old man to open the door.

LOL

Book-Jon is a hard-headed cunt tho.

Of all characters D&D butchered, Jon suffered the most.

I mean, there's not even an attempt to show her "play the game" or do anything like in Season 1 or 2.
Plus she lost her "snark" with her hair.

Hypothetical, user:

Jon and Sam's fighting skills are switched.

Like, from S1, everything is the same except that Jon fights like Sam and Sam fights like Jon.

Who do you like now, honestly?

You see? You only like Jon because his sword skills give him agency in the story. Take that away and there is nothing left.

Second reminder to vote for the best queen:

strawpoll.me/12122041

strawpoll.me/12122041

strawpoll.me/12122041

Your queenfu depends on your vote.

There fixed it. No excuse.

Have you gotten the armor that goes with that helmet? looks fab

So your favourite chick now is... who?

Melly is about to join Dany and is mopey as fuck now that she's not Based Stannis firey whore anymore.

Asha is salty dyke.

Sansa is the Mindtrick Queen.

Dany - YEEEUUUUUUUCCCCCHHHHKKKK!!!!!!

So, who? Bear loli?

Cersei is still milfy and is now on the iron throne and all that stands between civilisation and Dany's Dothraki rape horde. I'd say she's still number one.

>He thinks bodyguards wore this kind of armor when they were walking around pulling security.

You are a retard, user. The worst part is that you thought you were being smarter than the costume hacks.

>jon suffered the most

Sorry, not "armor" I meant *helmet*

>The bit that is retarded is this guys choice of a replacement helmet with nearly zero visibility for a fucking BODYGUARD.

>Its still hilarious.

Not Cersei because of the hair.
Not Dany because of her smugness.
Not Sansa because she's always been annoying.

MEERA.
In Meera we trust.

Series 1= 8.5/10. Great series, best dialog, best actors, no filler, but occasionally a bit goofy (e.g. the first scene beyond the wall).

Series 2=9/10. Builds well on the last series with higher stakes, but occasionally slow and too much Queen Mindfuck crying.

Series 3=10/10. Perfect series. Everything happens for a good/character based reason boiling to a climax.

Series 4= 8.5/10. Still good but dialog and passing take dive.

Series 5= 5/10. So much filler and shit dialog, very little happens, however the High Sparrow plot is the shit and Hardhome.
Also
>Muh Jamie in Dorne
>Muh Sandsnakes
>Muh Dragons Ex Machina

Series 6=6/10. Better than 5 but still shit with the same problems. Characters do things with no motivation, Queen Mindfuck, and gratuitous girls power wish fulfillment.

What do you think Sup Forums

>Book Stannis

Salty cunt and Big-mouthed to the point of being annoying. Military mastermind.

>Show Stannis

Righteous. Silent. Military mastermind.

The change in the character itself wasn't all bad. It was the small changes in his lines that made him look villainous.

Will there be an Asha Greyjoy titties scene this season?

what the fuck happened to this show?! It used to be so gory, violent, filled with sex. Now it's like the producers censored it, and the plot is becoming more and more cliche

Third reminder to vote for your GoT queen:

strawpoll.me/12122041

strawpoll.me/12122041

strawpoll.me/12122041

Your queenfu needs your vote.

sam is not the father of the prince that was promised and lyanna "the cunt" stark

sam doesn't have a bigger plot armor than jon

your hypothetical situation doesn't make sense when jon didn't have a lot of fights in the show. He didn't really defeated Qhorin, Qhorin basically ordered him to follow the wildlings orders, no matter the cost. Karl the fooking legend? He would have died if it wasn't for that kraster girl. White Walker? If it wasn't for the magical sword, he would be dead. Even ramsay bolton, basically dead if it wasn't for his bitch "sister" sansa. Styr might the only fight he actually won fair and square, altough if he didn't knew ygritte she would have shot him with the arrow so again, plot armor.

I don't like jon just because of his fighting skills

2= best season

4= is awful
5= no words for how bad it is
6= haven't been bothered with it yet.

It all went downhill after Sansa's rape scene. The backlash from normies was so heated HBO issued an apology.

Just think about it: A cable channel releases a nation-wide apology because a female character in its most popular show (a show that got famous in the first place for being gory and unforgiving to characters) got raped.

What grinds my gears is that Theon received tenfold what Sansa did yet no one gave a fuck about him.
Fucking burgershits.

The reason I chose that type of helmet dipshit was because its got a fucking hinged front. They'd have it open most of the time and flip it down when they don't want a sword in the face.

These are also not 'security guards' that would be the goldcloaks, they're the kingsguard, they where ornamental shit like that. They don't 'walk around pulling security' they're knights.

Maybe I'm not smarter than the costume hacks but I'm certainly smarter than you.

So is this the real thread? Can I post my memes here without fear of this 404'ing?

season 1 was the best IMO, pretty much everything was on-point
some cracks started to show in season 2 (fucking Talisa) but it was still pretty good
season 3 was still mostly good
season 4 was decent, the KL storyline with Oberyn and Tywin and shit was /comfy/
season 5 was shit with very few redeeming qualities, most of the good actors were killed off by this point
season 6 was a little bit better but still mostly garbage, has some pretty nice cinematic moments at least (season 5 had a couple too)
1>2>3>4>6>5 IMO

seems to be the rightful thread to me
the other thread was posted 10+ minutes later than this one, best to just let it die

Yes. I am OP, I fucked up a few things while making the new thread but this is the one.

>Season 2 is the best
>not season 1

Fuck you.

Stannis goes from being a sarcastic hero to a brooding villain. He was butchered because dnd don't understand the character at all.

Its fucking america they see sex far worse than gore

dear lord, I've really enjoyed the series, now it's like disney has taken over
thank you for your reply, have a gift from house user

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

I'm not saying Jon won his fights fairly, although if he had Sam's skills he would have gotten wrecked in every single one of those fights including the one Quorin was trying to lose.

I'm saying that his ability to fight gave him agency. The ability to affect the story, act on his own, be interesting, be important to other characters.

It also gives him dramatic limelight.

If he was just a stark-targ hybrid who constantly had to get bailed out by Sam the Slayer because he kept shitting himself and dropping his sword then you wouldn't like him.

Sam doesn't have Jon's plot armour, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have served the plot by saving Jon all the time, in which case no one would like Jon because he would be a useless pansy and (unlike Sam) have actually nothing else going for him either.

Nothing.

So you do like Jon just because of his fighting skills. Accept it.

btw though:

>Lyanna "the cunt" Stark

'Atta Boy, user.

>Season 1 has no Stannis
>Season 1 loses it's repeat viewings power because of the boring Vale rubbish.

Hate Lyra and the Vale.

Meera got Blacked.

Anyone else?

Branfu

>Season 1 had Sean Bean
>Seaasons 2 to 6 didn't have Sean Bean

It's really easy bro

>Hinged front

Can't run/pursue because their visor will fall down.

Can't take on multiple opponents.

Can't communicate while fighting.

Can't see the Queen while in combat.
KILL YOURSELF ONE THOUSAND TIMES. A PROTECTION DETAIL WOULD NEVER WEAR THIS ARMOR.

She died?

That's news to me.
Damn.

Then I guess Melisandre?

I feel like I already enjoy your plot more than the real thing. I want to read a story about Sam the Slayer having to protect his incompetent boob of a friend, Jon Snow, only to discover Jon is the prophecised heir to the throne who will save the world.

Sweet. Thanks! Let me grab my little roleplay pasta since this general is approaching ded-tier. Might as well have a little fun even if I've posted it before. What harm could bumping an actual thread about an actual show do? Slide a cunny/BLACKED/spam thread? Sheeit.

All right boys, it's that time yet again.

You're Brother Lancel
You get charged with bringing the Queen Mother to her trial since she didn't show up for it
You exit the Sept
You then see some random little kid running down the stairs

Do you:
>A: Ignore the little faggot
>B: Bring your bros with you to chase him because he's kind of suspicious, completely abandoning your entire purpose
>C: Tell your bros to do the task you were charged with and then proceed to chase that little fucker down dark alleyways and corridors completely alone because lol why not?
>D: Find a breastplate stretcher

do you think he regrets being complicit in the murder of based bobby b?
also, D is the correct answer

If this was season 1 I would be listening.

As it stands, there is Septon Unella(?) (the "Shame" one, whoever that is) who is still alive and irl has big tits.

Then there is the new Red Woman that Tyrion hired, who is cute but super jewish and hasn't really done anything to earn our love.

Then there is Cersei, best actress, most developed, most interesting and active female character in the show. Best mommyfu and all around aristocratic gf-material. So what if she has a choirboy haircut. I'm sure you're not perfect either.

>So you do like Jon just because of his fighting skills. Accept it.

Only small part but the only reason. The reason why ramsay thought he's a good fighter is because a) d&d wanted him to think like that and b) brienne literally defeats all of them, and the ones that don't fight with her either die or get fucked like jaime "the golden hand that wipes the king's ass" lannister. I like Jon, I like kit. He's the only character that I care about, if it that makes me a redditor I don't care.

lol, this is the proper response. Well said.

>most of the good actors were killed by season 5

Jorah, Davos, Tyrion, Littlefinger, Tyrell woman, Bronn and Cersei are still alive, and Three-Eyed Raven may return

>Reminder that if you unironically think season 6 was better than season 5 then you're just as much of a pleb as everybody else and you belong to reddit

As tumblr as the show is getting with Brienne (who at most is a second Dunk in the books), even they made it clear who the best fighter is: Dayne, by a million billion miles.

Then you would have your Barristan's and your (Show) Ned's and your Jaime's.

Oberyn, the Mountain, the Hound,

Then your nigger Dothrakis, Bronn etc.

Brienne probably ranks somewhere around there.

>Less Dorne

Its automatically better

>Dayne ?

we're talking about a time where jon is alive (again)

in that time, dayne is dead, jaime doesn't have hand, ned is dead, oberyn is dead, the mountain is a zombie, hound was defeated by brienne, and bronn grabs the magic podrick cock

A: Ignore the little faggot

Howland Reed sent me to fetch the Queen mother, not chase shotas.

I wish Viserys survived. He adds alot to Book 1 and season 1.

>You will never have the pure concentrated disdain for plebs that Cersei has in this picture.

whyLiv

What do you like about S5?

>do you think he regrets being complicit in the murder of based bobby b?
Probably not. He was a young naive fag before becoming a Brother.

I give the show some shit with its OC like Ros and shitty dialogue dabid and dabid decided to just throw in there for no good reason, but pic related is actually pretty fucking based.

Man, I wish we had some motion picture stuff based on Robert's Rebellion. Even if it was like animation like those little animation they do as a DVD/Blu-Ray special features. Those are pretty cool. But point being I really loved the lore and backstory of Robert's Rebellion. This new shit in ASOIAF the books are telling is cool and stuff (in Westeros, fuck Dany and her shitty storyline) but how Robert, Ned, the northmen, the Vale, etc etc all rose up against a mad tyrant king and shit is way more interesting to me than shit like some faggot boy king getting BTFO at his birthday celebration where he becomes King in all sense of the word.

I want to see Based Bobby B spill rubies into a river god damn it.

THE RIGHTUL KING OF WESTEROS

NOT STANNIS
NOT CERSEI
NOT DANY
NOT JON
NOT BRAN
NOT HOT PIE

VISERYS, THE LAST DRAGON