Sherlock episode 3

Why didn't Mycroft just deduce everything instead of walking around his house like an idiot with a sword? Sherlock can predict the future two weeks in advance, why can't Mycroft just deduce where everyone is in his house? Why does he check if doors are locked? He should deduce they are locked. He couldn't even deduce that his sword gun had no bullets.

Other urls found in this thread:

pirateproxy.vip/torrent/13099044/HAMLET_NTLive_10.15.2015_HDTV_1080p_AC3_English_subs_MME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>really good at deductions so we need a special prison for this girl

I bet if I kept her in a straitjacket in a concrete bunker she wouldn't deduce her way out of that

WHO IS THAT SEMEN DEDUCER

because this show is capeshit in disguise. the sherlock children are obviously retards with the superhero power of mega deduction, but it only works when the plot calls for it.

Except Sherlock cant predict the future. In the case you're on about he just had a tracker on Mary's phone.

watch episode two

he is absolutely terrified of his sister

So scared of her he gives her violins.

This season was the final nail on the coffin. It was fucking garbage.

|So they just dropped that whole Molly thing huh, good thing there was more mary though

and i'm ninety percent sure rathbone is a reference to an early sherlock radio talent

so howabout that watson cliffhanger on the last episode where he got shot that was resolved pretty neatly

Fuck off, normie.

couldn't watson just tread water until it was high enough to get out?

he was chained

Man that Sup Forums post about how Sherlock treats smart people like magic never felt more appropriate
Eros is so smart she can program anyone she is talking to

Fucking hell britain.

Why couldn't Mary undo the chains? It's not like being dead is any sort of impediment to her affecting things in this show.

So can Derren Brown

>He thinks Derren Brown is real
lmao

What's really annoying, beyond the surface level annoying thing, is that Mycroft and Sherlock shouldn't be talking. Like, when they were teaming up to deduce stuff about wind speed or whatever,l they should just be deducing what the other would say and arrive at the end with some nonsequitir to people who aren't them.

The one with the magnifying glass deduced all over her, desu.

She was pretty impressive. Is there anything else that she's in?

It was pretty bad tbqh
>sherlock has a sister now for no reason
>she can use even more magic than he can because she LITERALLY hypnotises people and manipulate their memories
>SHE WAS AN EVIL CHILD AND BURNED STUFF!!!!!
>also another kid at the end who was drowned but that's literally all we found out and it was never mentioned by anyone before and I doubt it will be ever again
can't wait for the next season in 2 years

>tfw not intelligent enough too kill Moffat and get away with it.

How does the kid drown

Basil Rathbone

too much water surrounding his body

I gotta say I used to like Sherlock but this season was just straight edgy fanfiction.
>Muh wholesome friendship shit unrelated to the plot
>Muh secret evil sister who literally dwarfs Mycroft in terms of intelligence
>Muh hypnotism superpowers
>Look at me, I'm the boss of the asylum now
>Sherlock goes full normie

the sister put him in a well because she was jealous of him being sherlock's friend

What happened to a show about a genius and his friend solve crimes

Do you have a screencap? I could use reading intelligently built posts to reinforce my own opinions.

steven moffat
and also mary

They started catering to Tumblr.
Now people are computer that you can reprogram in 5 minutes by saying the right words.

wouldn't you tho

No. Every drop goes inside her.

Legitimately the only two genuinely good things in the season were Toby Jones and the Sawesque part of the final episode. Everything else was a mess.

The whole thing was lame.
I've got to say though I quite enjoyed the whole SAWesque part in the asylum, although it was stupid.
I hate Euros' "durr nothing mattress everything's relative". So edgy. Also boo-hoo se didn't have any friends, is that really a reason to burn your house down a drown a kid? Fucking retarded jesus Moffat, get your shit together

>I hate Euros' "durr nothing mattress everything's relative". So edgy. Also boo-hoo se didn't have any friends, is that really a reason to burn your house down a drown a kid? Fucking retarded jesus Moffat, get your shit together
I really really disagree with this line of criticism. She's clearly an unstable schizo, stop projecting normie thinking on her.

The problem I had is that they gave magical powers to Eurus. I mean, one can be decieving and manipulative, but to completely override someones thoughts and memories by talking to them? That was over-the-top.

I have less of a problem with her motivation and more with how accepting everyone is of it at the end. She's the villain, she can be as unlikable as they want.

>I hate Euros' "durr nothing mattress everything's relative". So edgy.
This is what actual psychopaths believe though.

What's all that fuss about that TJLC shitstorm? Why does all those goddamn queers are raging as if they were promised to get Holmes and Watson fuck each other or whatever. Those idiots literally imagined some non-existent gay love between protagonists in their insane heads and now they are acting as if someone let the down. What a nonsense.

Are all gay people/sympathizers are so crazy and aggressive?

>Are all gay people/sympathizers are so crazy and aggressive?
Of course not.

>TJLC
Pretty sure that just by searching that I got multiple tumors.

It was shitty.

EP1 mary plot was daft.
EP2 was actually fucking good thanks to based toby jones
EP3 another pile of shite worse than EP1 even though we were again haunted by mary, we got also moriarty but really not enough and he was not a major player, mary sue who is better than everyone, sherlock fails to see glass and that stupid plane subplot.

jesus chrit that was bad
WHY ARE ALL WOMEN IN SHERLOCK FUCKING MARY SUE

I'm rewatching season 1, it's amazing how the pace is different. Sherlock sometimes get wrong, there are actual investigations (sherlock examining bodies, using his lab to find evidences, etc...), there are enjoyable side characters and the whole thing does not feel rushed.

I wonder how we got from fuckin g magic mind palaces, 40 years old ninja spy women and mind control

What's really sad is that none of what you are saying is actually beyond the scope of Sherlock anymore. Intelligence has morphed into literal magic (mind control, precise prediction of the future). I am just waiting for Sherlock to develop telekinetic powers and commit to the concept.

Moffat put a superhero in Doctor Who this last Christmas, do you seriously think he hasn't toyed with the idea of making Sherlock a long-underwear character?

I want to deduce Misato a lot.

my predictions for season 5 if it happens:
>euros and moriarty had a child
>mary has a series of stupidly relevant videos she keeps sending despite being actually dead
>molly will attempt suicide (hopefully, otherwise they'll keep tempting us with her being a real character, but ignore her when they have to write anything too hard)
>Sherlock will find out he has a niece (of course the child is a girl) and have to take care of it

>if

It should die now, put it out of its misery.

I mean, I still watched it on tv even if it sucked
all three episodes have decent ratings on imdb
I would be fine if it died here, but I imagine there's enough to keep it going

the worst part about it is how much potential it has to be good - if they just brought in some decent script doctors to fix everything without taking the credit from moffit and gattiss it could be really great

>Sherlock is so intelligent he can telepathically close doors and give mannequins life, in addition to seeing the future
>Eurus is so smart she can teleport people, put people to indefinite sleep from hundreds of miles away, literally mind control people and turn dogs into humans
Has this show gone too far?

>people still think sherlock is about solving crimes
>no one notices the glorious character development that is watson going from beta to alpha and sherlock from machine to man
common guys, it was always "tumblrshit" from the beginning. a classic drama. I think it was quite great for this reason, really tickles the amygdala if you're not a total aspie.

did no one else notice 50% of the screentime was macroshots of cumberbatch's subtle facial reactions?

>Lmao mind control
What did (s)he mean by this?

I watched it too, but doing that creates the problem but i dont think there is enough people who think it is shit to make a dent.

It always had potential, problem is i can barely remember the good ones.

S1 was fine. S2 can barely remember, S3 mind palace bloke i think and drunk sherlock, S4 utter shit apart from EP2.

in fact the entirety of the last episode was about sherlock's emotions and barely anything else

>she will never rape you

JDIMSA

tumblr BTFO
>muh representation
get Moffucked

Every fucking season it get more and more fucking ridiculous with the abilities.

Fucking mind control enslaving people. What the fuck is this bullshit?

revamping sherlock was a horrible idea

he was considered a genius because he used techniques like finger print analysis and a magnifying glass, things that are sop today. and he was considered eccentric because he used to hang out at opium dens, which is kind of subtlety implied in the american sherlock holmes movies but in this big black cock productions version they replace it with FUCKING NICOTINE PATCHES, give me a fucking break

the sherlock stories and characters simply don't translate well into modern crime solving

at least they could have made him like a genius detective by todays standards but they don't even do that, they just make a pseudo intellectual tumblr character that's supposed to be considered intelligent because he's rude to people

The mind control abilities were ridiculous. I could kind of understand it working on one person, but pretty much remote controlling everyone who ever talked to her for more than a few minutes is idiotic.

>she will never hypnotize you into jerking off and eating your own cum

I hope she gets more parts after this. She looks like prime mommyfu material.

do you think anyone has ever recognized her on the street? She's got such a generic face, almost as bad as brie larson. Imagine if that was the description of the role: "need the most generic actress possible who can play multiple roles in the same episode and have nobody notice it's the same person"

Welcome to Moffat's latest bullshit.
When even Reddit hates the episode, you know you are doing something wrong.

have you seen american tv show Elementary? it's not great by any standards, but its enjoyable and does much better job at at translating Sherlock into modern setting.

>he used to hang out at opium dens

I think people who criticize this series don't realize how much it actually alludes to the original books.

"Although Holmes also dabbles in morphine, he expresses strong disapproval when he visits an opium den; both drugs were legal in late-19th-century England. Watson and Holmes use tobacco, smoking cigarettes, cigars, and pipes, and the detective is an expert at identifying tobacco-ash residue."

Elementary is a good show made average by the monster of the week format

I really liked the show and didn't have big complaints until this last chapter.

Why did they need this mixture of Saw and the Joker in Arkham Asylum? Honestly, it was far from the usual tone of the show and I was feeling embarrased for many of the scenes. Some parts were ok and at points actually moving, but I was mostly cringing at the sister.

It was clear till now that it was some kind of super heroes films with super smart people, but still it was fun and with good ideas. This last episode was mostly unwatchable desu.

> Because sherlock show emotion it's a good serie
GTFO Sup Forums sperg, everybody noticed that but it doesn't magically override the obivous flaws of this shitshow

The problem isn't with super smart people. It is how the super smart people are written.

Look at how a real writer writes a smart person. For example Chigurh - Chigurh is a smart man because he does what a smart person does. He cases the room, and setups proper logical steps to solve a problem. How Sherlock is written however is he gets slapped with a problem and then mind castles the shit away. That is horrible writing but plebs gobble it up.

Another problem with writing people who are too smart is when they are given an image of master manipulator till they are shown on screen and the writer has zero fucking clue how a master manipulator really works. It is awful.

Best three moments:

Sherlock debunks the painting (1.3)
"I took your pulse" (2.1)
Eurus' challenges (4.3)

I'm not saying there aren't flaws, the last episode was pretty wack, but I don't think it is as horrible as everyone is making it out to be if you look at it as a drama.

I just think there are high expectations when there was a clear direction for the show. Sherlock Holmes was always a complete fiction/fantasy. You might as well throw it in the bucket with Harry Potter. It was 'smart', but still entirely fictional. I think the directors of Sherlock approached that problem well with memorable characters and drama, which is more enticing than just cold deductions and solving crimes.

>Eurus challenge
>Best moments

>drunk deductions not on the list

she's just a visual personification for John's conscience

She did a damn good Ophelia in the same Hamlet that Cumberbritches was in. There should be rips of the cinema broadcast they did floating around somewhere.

Wouldn't it be funny if Sherlock didn't know about the sword-cane-gun and Mycroft just shot the clown Sherlock hired?

Also ruining Mycroft's painting just for the blood effect is a huge dick move, those were probably worth a lot.

wow this episode was beyond retarded

>Sherlock can predict the future two weeks in advance

Wasn't this revealed in the last episode only to be because of John's walking stick containing a listening device that gets Smith incriminated?

Oh shit, really? I need to find this.

So did she install new glass or what? How was it back there when sherlock was in the cell. Or did he still just assume it was there and he couldn't escape?

Also why he didn't shoot the glass?

This has been beyond retarded for a while.

A middle aged out of shape women being an international super spy the equivalent of female James bond was already stretching it.

Now we got our first introduction to a meta human.

Yeah OP didn't get that part I guess.

> she can talk anyone into doing anything
rather difficult with her teeth all over the floor innit

>This has been beyond retarded for a while.
true, but even to s4 standards, the premise of this was... I can't even describe it.
Felt like Shutter Island and Saw were merged into one movie.

Sherlock got dumbed down so heavily
The plot made no sense (talking the way out of a high security prison?! why not just let Moriarty blackmail the warden or sth like that).

Just cancel this awful show.

God, remembering how good the pilot was. Clear, interesting, simple casework.

Fuck off retard, you don't know what you're talking about.

and the device was so good at tracking people that it predicted when John will be in the future when he didn't even carry it with him since season 1? yeah, nice explanation mr Moffat, fuck off now.

Stop pointing out the plot holes, you'll be here all week

Power creep. They had to introduce more and more challenging villains for the plebs.

Clearly they didn't get the memo that smartly written crime stories about two bros solving shit was what made this show popular in the first place.

Why was Mycroft horrified by random 2 people being executed but acted smug when Watson was about to be shot by Sherlock.

>why he didn't shoot the glass
Britain, he could only stab it

pirateproxy.vip/torrent/13099044/HAMLET_NTLive_10.15.2015_HDTV_1080p_AC3_English_subs_MME

Enjoy. It also has Cirian Hinds as Claudius.

so that the plot can work