Are you excited for their upcoming American tour user?

Are you excited for their upcoming American tour user?

almost as excited for this as i am for /ourguy/ Gus Dapperton's tour

the beta orbiter tour

I’m excited to see how awful it is

wow they even stole the fucking joy division font

get your own aesthetic you fucking stupid bitch

This is such blatant shilling.

What do you expect from somebody who plays the same fucking guitar as Ian Curtis?

how many times do you think they took this photo before they got one where she was blinking in the middle of it

Fuck off.

When I see Vox guitars I think psychedelic rock and Brian Jones

Ian Curtis probably had that guitar because it was what he could afford at the time. This is fucking terrible.

i want to see her

nothing really but it’s getting upsetting at this point

Were Vox Phantoms cheap in the 70s? They're kind of pricey now.

at least it's not an offset

burst mode

of cruse user, everything just came for free in the 70's. batteries not even needed. you missed out

yeah, they’re not even good guitars, they were meme shit back then and got discontinued relatively quickly so now in addition to being stupid rare ian curtis used to *hold* one on stage and they’re worth a ton

ah you’re right, i’m a retard

Probably. Vox was still producing guitars back then.

In 2018 a Vox is an extremely rare guitar. If I wanted to buy pic related, I literally couldn't, because they hardly ever pop up, even online.

That girl either has rich parents, or is industry backed, because I've seen her with multiple 12 string Voxs, Fender Mustangs, etc.

She has probably $10,000 or more in guitars.

Again I think of Brian Jones or Spacemen 3 or The Brian Jonestown Massacre when I think Vox. Not fucking Ian Curtis.

>needs a $3000 vox to play one fucking chord on
i’m so fucking mad REEEEE

>is industry backed
DING DING DING

retard

Also to expand on this, Vox Guitars, especially their 12 strings, are known for their built-in effects and drone-y sound. How much of that do you hear in fucking Joy Division?

This bitch is such a joke

I'd be really excited if you would take your garbage and fuck off, shill.

s-stop

Pale Waves is just Bastille or whatever other commercial alt band you hate the most, but with a Bauhaus t shirt

>but with a Bauhaus t shirt
I think that's what gets people so riled up

If they presented themselves like Paramore no one would care

the bauhaus t-shirt is the problem

also if this bitch ever goes on stage in a bauhaus t-shirt i will explode a building

They're garbage ass instruments, just like every other quirky vintage guitar brought into vogue over the past decade

>They're garbage ass instruments
They're really not

Maybe the 90s and early 00s models but not the old ones

wish they ripped off joy divison for their sound too instead of the 1971

That was my point. Generic shit marketed as different becausd of a co-opted aesthetic.

Calm down retard

lol at least Pale Waves has some enjoyable pop hooks.

Bastille is cringey as fuck and the cheese never stops.

Hoping some deep cuts will have a moodier and darker sound like that once their album comes out. + have you heard The 1975's "Lostmyhead"? Good-ass, simple tune

>calm down retard
no

i want to “fuck” her if you catch my drift

(i mean that i would like to have sex with her vagina)

their music is beyond generic, i dont get it

It's just viral marketing. Don't reply to these threads.