>on ESPN

Other urls found in this thread:

grandma.press/5.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who should a neutral root for?

it's gonna be a lot more than 3 points

bulldogs

Miss State fans are awfully quiet right now after yammering their mouths all week

a tech fan once told me there were four quarters in a football game. when i caught him leaving early i asked him "where ya going? theres 4 quarters"

Anyone know a live stream for this game?

/r/cfbstreams

>that wrong graphic

unironically this

grandma.press/5.html

Msu has several players from that decent east Mississippi juco emcc place, "last chance u" on netflix

Not surprising since MSU relies heavily on the jucos in the state to flesh out the team.

I have a feeling they'll be mediocre this year and have a break out season next. Fitz is only a junior.

Dj law for emcc pretty good rb in first season, got accepted by uab for a bit. Uab coach said maybe he could play NAIA Or in canada

>both bulldogs being /chill/
Both are probably sedated, but some fine doggos there.

We should have them match up more often call it the michael vick bowl.

alright jacob eason lost his job

bullshit chants

>BULLSHIT
>BULLSHIT
>BULLSHIT
>BULLSHIT

FUMBAAAAAAALLLLLL

would fuck ever grill in that pic. especially the one in the hat

Nice push on the 2nd down.

Oh wow. Miss State got a FG. That's amazing

TOUCHDOWN, GEORGIA!

lol Miss State

Sigh i knew this was gonna happen. We cant ever have nice things. We could have the top talented team in the nfl and we'd still go 10-2 at best. Just google the immaculate deflection if you don't believe me.

>Miss State

Aaaand tv off.

Used to be a tech fan but fuck it, Dawgs are going all the way

>dragging the tackler with you to the endzone to get the touchdown
Noice

Fuck UGA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Best tech gt was my fav but part fuck them. Best of the tech schools tho fuck vt

>moooo state

>that interception

Great use of hands this game. Hope there aren't any Butterfinger incidents to worry about.

If I was still a drinker I'd be passing out and pissing myself about right now.
Mississippi State never fails to let me down.

Miss State is getting beaten like a rented mule

>its an LSU was literally garbage tier episode

this. i dont know what anybody was expecting.

Tbh i was expexting a defensive struggle but to still lose. This is just udder shit.
>get it

So how badly does Auburn kick the ever-living shit out of mooo state next week on the Plains?
WAR EAGLE and looooooool state

Awbarn isnt much better and state plays with some thing to prove nothing to lose
>17-14 state

Why has the Georgia logo not been banned for promoting Nazism?

DEFENSE

The real losers here

Moo state back to being moo state

KEEP THEM OUT

Glad the refs made the right calls there.

Would be funny if they let Eason play garbage time

>uga sideline player with color hair

Had a based day on campus today.

You realize Auburn is up 51-7 AT Missouri and the THIRD quarter JUST started

This is the first real game that hasn't been a nail biter going into the 3rd in ages. Even the aggressive pessimism ingrained in me as a lifelong UGA fan knew we had this at the half.

Pretty funny when I kept tabs on the College Republicans in 2015, Trump was considered a fringe candidate (like the Young Democrats considered Bernie) and the majority were supporters of GOPe candidates. Those specific members aren't bitching anymore after that election sweep I'm sure.

>pic related is a UGA user that was a classmate

I'm starting to believe in this team a bit. Reminds me of 2011 LSU but with an Aaron Murray-ish qb

Wut?

The way that LSU lost last week made them seem like a credible threat, but our players have been working hard to improve each day and it shows.

>tfw don't know how to feel

For what it's worth, the guy was able to pull the minority card whenever a Nazi/Hitler claim came up. Did not find myself in a situation to pull the minority card as most people I told who I would be supporting were calm, but there were a few that lost rationality. Just yesterday I had two family members bitch about Trump thinking I don't know what I'm talking about, even though I have the degree to back myself up with.

It's gonna be fun if I return for grad school.

Yeah, that LSU game had me scared, but of course now I sit here and worry that maybe LSU just sucks that bad...