Now there are rumors several Bills players may refuse to play. Whats the protocol for this? A forfeit?

Now there are rumors several Bills players may refuse to play. Whats the protocol for this? A forfeit?

Pretty much, would be in any other civilised sport

>any other civilised
I see what you did there, kek

>several Bills players may refuse to play
good I have money on Denver

Does it even pay out if there is no game?

>Easy win for the Donkeys

Hey, I'm fine with that.

Source for those rumors?

Just imagine Barcelona refusing to play for some faggoty Catalunya reason.

They would get raped so hard by La Liga and UEFA it would be merciless

source or you're a faggot OP

Of course the Bills would be the biggest pussy niggers in the NFL

Maybe if the anthem was played at every single game, instead only played during the most important game, this wouldn't be an issue.

i'm sure they have 11 white people on the team they'll play

The patriots and so far the lions have proved that hard working undersized white people are better anyway. Good riddance dirty stinky niggers

Oh God, if that happened They would get absolutely DEMOLISHED by La Liga if it was a League Game

UEFA would not take their bullshit period, and would probably award their opponents 3-0 wins on the spot

>Bills refusing to play
>any difference made

>self segregation

Isn't a meme

>refusing to play because liberals convinced niggers that they're immune from the law and subsequently killed by police when violently resisting arrest
>not kicking your heels in during a lockout and sacrificing a few games of pay in order to not get cucked by owners in profit sharing, etc

Stay stupid, niggers. It would be booked as a forfeit and the Bills players would never refuse to play because most have a lot to lose from this.

>Bills players refuse to play

Little difference from a regular game

This

genuine lol

Supporters ("culés" which is fun term in French cause it sounds like "fucked") would murder them for being cowards