BLM Leader Confirms 75+ NFL Players Mass Protesting Tmrw

I'm in the industry and I'm hearing hundreds tmrw. Shaun is saying he has spoken to 75.

going to get very ugly, black power demonstrations during national anthem performances.

I'm hearing reports that we all get gfs (male or female depending on your preference) tomorrow

>anonymous sources
Don't get my hopes up asshole

Checked

If i get malaysian flag, i get 2 gf's

the world is going to end today according to anonymous sources.

Source is my mom. She said we're all good boys, and good things will happen.

This King dude doesn't even look like half-black. So there is a White man control BLM? Isn't this some kind of slavery.

He's mixed like 90/10 or 80/20. mostly white. I think hes considered down with the black cause however.

He's not half black he's full white dolezal

Dub DUBS confirm

>mixed

Nope. He's 100% white. Period.

Start fining them as you would anyone else doing shenanigans and this shit will end quickly. Niggers love their money too much.

>talcum x

>black players go on strike next year
>Patriots completely unaffected and go 19-0

NO

As long as they play i don't give a shit

I don't believe you

Anonymous sources tell me that every NFL player is planning to self-immolate during the anthem tomorrow.

Some owners may join.

Talcum X standing up for 50-75 special teams players who will be unemployed nigs before the week is done or by the end of the season

>i spents my check on a cad-d-lac for muh mama doe

doubt it with those nostrils. If he's not mixed, he's an abnormally ugly European.

Why has no one called Shaun King out on being a white guy dressing up as a black guy?

People don't really think he's black, right?

He is black.

you guys are all retards. read Shaun White's wiki page. it literally says he's half black

goddamn you stupid fucking niggers ITT

This. Start handing out fines for these monkeyshines and it'll stop real fast.

>BLM leader
>is a white guy

OP just went full retard.

if digits tom brady comes out in black face

No one will give a shit about how many black plays knee.

If one white player does it, prepare for Trump to throw a twitter temper tantrum like you haven't seen.

Both of his parents are white. His wiki page can say whatever the fuck it wants, that doesn't make it true.

HE says he's half-black, which is false. Go ahead and google his parents.

Doleazl pls go

because wiki is a reliable source of information. Shaun KANG could just edit it to say he is black

Right, so what is the objective of this protest. What do they hope to achieve?

his adoptive dad is white. his mom told him his real dad was a black guy

he literally LOOKS like he's mixed, too. what the fuck is wrong with this board

OR a group of idiots could stop flipping shit over something that affects them 0%, stop giving these articles clicks and advertisement dollars, strip away the stage that these statements are being made on and everything will go back to normal without anyone in the world noticing.

t. shaun king

>Shaun King
Fuck this wigger

>President says athletes should stand for the anthem or go to jail
>Liberals get butt hurt
Don't fall for their tricks, they are still ass mad their reptilian overlord lost the election.

>tfw getting a gf (male) tomorrow
things are starting to look up lads

Look at his childhood photos you retard. He dyes, cuts his hair, and trims his beard like a black guy.

Again. Doleazl pls go.

do liberals even watch sports?

How come soccer players don't do this since they are being oppressed in Europe?

Literally no one gives a shit.

Owners, GM's and Coaches honestly don't give a shit whether they stand or not as long as they're playing football.

He should ask these football players to donate some of their millions to fund inner-city school programs for troubled African-American youths.

no, if the protests get out of hand the ratings will sink even lower

I know lots of people that care, faggot

Shauna King here. AMA

i've seen plenty of mixed kids that look completely white (or completely black)

get out of your basement for once, fucking faggot Sup Forumstard

are you ready Sup Forums?

They donate just enough to write off on their taxes and than claim to be for the people while sitting in their mansion burning hundred dollar bills for fun.

Not very mixed then huh you double cuck

do you call a slightly fluffy cookie a cupcake

you're in the wrong company then lmao

>cuck

confirmed for retard Sup Forumsshit. shaun is mixed. deal with it

He's white you libtard.

based

fucking kek this is amazing, this is going to destroy the league
those morons are going to lose their salary lol

Most aren't educated past the age of 12. Most aren't forced to sing a national anthem aside from international matches. Most aren't oppressed to the same degree African Americans are.

I mean honestly Trump alongside the abuse Obama got has proved America hasn't become any less of a racist country since the Civil War.

you're right, law abiding citizens that recognize these millionaires are being a bunch of whiny faggots are clearly the wrong company

nigger

i already said mixed kids can look like their one race only

seriously, get out of the sometime

>ignoring the fact that you hang out with gumps
Whatever makes you feel better

>since the civil war

see

An interesting case..

I don't though, you however hang out with kangz from the sounds of it

They really don't

nothing can be more racist than all the southeast asian countries making memes about America electing a monkey. People can call Trump whatever orange faggot they want, but America had zero respect outside of our bombs in half of the world with a black as president. China won't even go see movies with black stars because it is unbelievable to them that anyone but a white or asian could actually be a hero.

What is this?

Even if he is mixed you cannot be so stupid to deny he purposefully tries to look more black than he is.

CHI

>caring about parts of a football game that isn't even televised
members of society with lots of things going on for sure

average "white" american

Dirty blonde hair, no black features...He a whiteboy

>he purposefully tries to look more black

that's not what we're talking about here.

>even if he is mixed

glad you finally came around. proud of you

>or asian
So they're just delusional dwarfs

Not that poster, but he's not mixed: he's pure white.

Wish you'd come around to that fact.

>t. mixed boy

>as a white nationalist

kys

WTF ARE THESE NIGGAS PROTESTING ABOUT NOW?

Drumpf was mean on twitter about kneeling during the antherm.

Now they're all going to chimp tomorrow

>Stevie Wonderbread
>Martin Luther Cream Jr
>Hank Aryan

dance monkeys. dance

No he said his mom fucked a nigger behind his dad's back and he's a bastard child.

What would happen if the fans simply refused to turn up and told them all the get a fucking grip?

NFL fans are largely republicans outside the city nogs, watch the ratings drop even farther.

SHAUN KING IS 100% BLACK FUCK OFF REPUBLITHUGS!!!

The biggest hit would be for more centrist or cons to not watch the TV broadcast. The NFL rating are already going down and if a few million people refused to watch the games on TV the protests would stop immediately

I just hope this doesnt screw with my four team parlay that i placed on bovada

I just want to watch sports again.

gf (male) pls

Too bad, you white nazi

whitey

Good thing i dont mind moving to better place- they can handle it

Then watch them. Not like you paid attention to the anthem before all this anyway

exactly.

It's funny how blind these people are, they are a empire about to topple and it's too late to recognize it. Jaw dropping contracts, declining viewership, declining merch sales, declining ticket sales. Now a radical political stance to drive things down further, sports is escapism and they will find new escapism.

I wonder how long the NFL can sustain itself with profits going down and low intelligence players not understanding economics demanding the pay of days past. It sounds shocking, but I wouldn't be shocked if the NFL faces near bankruptcy in a decade or decade and a half.

Anyone else want the protests to be real and watch league ratings/popularity plummet in a matter of minutes?

do it
do it
do it
do it

No, but I enjoyed paying attention to media reports in between the games.

>decade or decade and a half
Almost all current players will be retired by then, or at a minimum on the decline. They're only screwing over the guys who come after them.

>BUT MUH CTE BALL!

Damn I love watching apes kill the few brain cells they have left.

Once the #1 racial demographic in this country is hispanic (not too long), football will be irrelevant because "futbole". Not to mention the majority of white men that watch the NFL are red blooded trump voters.

The guy lies about being black. Why does anyone trust him about anything?

Imagine spending 18+ years raising your child and they end up like this, how embarassing

Can't wait senpai

>Basketball is on this path as well
>Baseball is boring as fuck
Who is ready for MLS and NHL to rule American sports?