I dont get it

I dont get it

It's fucking Blond dude it's one of the most emotional records of all time you can really tell Frank Ocean the superstar celebrity who has millions of dollars put his heart and soul into it man you just gotta read the lyrics when you listen to it also don't forget about the beats he literally reinvented R&B music and managed to make it sound a hundred times shittier than actual R&B but it's the thought that counts right? Great album.

-Sent from my iPhone.

mildly experimental r&b
just listen to channel orange

ok then just move on or keep listening to "get it"

all black music released in the last 15 years is overrated. blonde is a decent album at best.

idk man i didn't care for it on the first couple listens. ive considered it my favorite album ever since it "clicked". people like to shit on it because he's not obscure but it's amazing and unique.

listen to dean blunt instead, like frank ocean by way more experimental and way better. also black

bunch of stupid niggers in this thread

Blonde is GOAT

>bunch of stupid niggers in this thread
Album is sang by a Nigger

this

it is a decent rnb pop album. its aight.

You have to get into the person as well to enjoy it I guess

channel orange is better

still 8/8.5

Found the newfag

you gotta live an actual life and then listen to it you virgin

loved it when it came out

now looking back its still decent, just decent. definitely hype of the moment, felt new and edgy when it first came out. hip hop was even more stagnant overall before then, 2016 really was good for hip-hop, overall. 2015 was amazing but in 2016 everybody was dropping crazy shit.

repetitive overly-sentimentalised synthetic shite

it took me 3 months to get it

this unironically

its for retards

it's good but definitely overrated

the main drawback imo is a tendency sometimes to meander off completely under the guise of experimentation, like in the latter half of siegfried for example

talk talk did meandering well, frank ocean did not

i struggle to believe the truth is anything more than this.

seconding Dean Blunt if you want actual weird R&B. also some of James Ferraro's stuff is this

It's a grower

What is it to get? It's absolute fucking trash. First time I heard it I literally cringed.

literally

Why is it waaaay shitter than the last one which was listenable?