UK recession incoming

Enjoy your incoming recession eternal Anglo

The true Europe will prosper in wealth in the warm embrace of Germany's loving grace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qAkKmcFAOjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You just lost your AAA credit rating you mongs

>implying we aren't already in a global recession

The bankers' revenge.

Get mad pseudo nation

Remember that time that one country was basically bankrupt but the ratings agencies didnt do shit until it all melted down?

Yeah me neither

"Slovenia" is just the name of the Euro-region I live in, it's irrelevant.

My true nation is the European Union.

>in the wealth and warmth of ALLAHU AKBARRRRRRRRRRRRR

Eat shit commie kike

>economies have never, EVER bounced back from economic uncertainty, in the wake of a major event

This is the beginning. The beginning of a glorious destruction of the "one-world government". The banks are beginning to lose and the people are beginning to win.

So magnificent.

Literally nothing happens for over a year right? This is literally just fucking scare tactics by big bankers and multinational corporation to make people think the world is ending.

You are cancer, kill yourself

Watch the Pound and its economy rebound to be stronger than the while remaining EU by the end of the year.

>My true nation is the European Union.

That's what all weaker countries will say, fortunately UK isn't a cuck like you.

This initimidation voodoo didn't work on Russia, how can it work on the UK?

Based poo gets it

the AAA credit rating just lost it's credibility then.

It's like debt is an obstacle to self-determination or something.

America lost our AAA

literally nothing happened because if it did we would invade them to bring freedom

t. Cuck

I'm a globalist. European Federation is first step, World Federation is next step. But that's far into the future.
>cuck cuck cuck cuck

This

Kill yourself before I kill you in the upcoming cleanse

What state do you live in?
Are you a cuck for calling yourself "American"?
Do you want your state to split from the USA?

US lost its AAA rating a few years ago, made no difference at all.

There is literally nothing wrong with telling the EU to fuck off.

fight me irl

He's not a poo today. Today he's a friend. There's time to call him a poo tomorrow.

I live in the state of Superior

What did we do based poo, to deserve such a friend as you?

You guys don't even make Tomos mopeds anymore. You had one job, to keep making the greatest mopeds on earth.

You failed.

We arent. Most countries and the global economy are reporting net growth every quarter. A recession is when there is negative growth.

>Sure the entire world economy is a house of cards but why did you inadvertently knock it over!
The only thing the UK did was get Greece off the hook for crashing the Eurozone with no survivors.

Remember how the euro was going to implode a bunch of times but never did? The pound will bounce back.

Degenerate slocucks, go to sleep

So, California?

>that fucking freefall

Is it wrong that I think thats hysterical? Any way I can make money on this? Like, if/when it stops running straight to hell as fast as it can should I invest in the Pound? Britain's economy is too big to just curl up and die, there's going to be some kind of rebound.

OH NOEZ, THE KIKES WILL CHANGE A LETTER ON A PAPER TO PUNISH ME

>literally nothing happened
says the unemployed fellow tapping on a 7 year old laptop in his parents' basement.

there was a time before this when you would have had a job, a house, a wife, three kids, two cars, and retirement savings by now.

but no, nothing happened.

Because of the Great Recession. And the US is experiencing an economic slowdown.

JUST

>mfw we start a global recession

I Just woke Up to a lovely day

You are truly autistic

Your market is going to crash tomorrow short sale it up

>X Nation to be held hostage by Y bankers because you did an uncouth thing for the 333rd time this century

News at 11

We don't?

Tomos is still making them I think?

It literally does nothing to us...

Why do you care?

I don't care, money matters not to us. We are more than happy to suffer financial woes for a short period because we don't think about short term gain with long term consequences.

We think of long term gains with short term consequences.

Supposedly normal countries are afraid of economic regression unlike us

Very nice, a few more months of slowdown and Obama/Hillary get canned

A day of shit posting on Sup Forums because there are zero prospects in your pseudo nation

JIDF is out in full force

>They thought that England and Wales were normal
Biggest mistake

>he says, unbeknownst to himself that he is shitposting on Sup Forums

It doesn't bother us, we've had our credit rating dropped more than once.

LOL does nothing, we don't care...

Hard to out jew that post he made. It literally floored me.

You realize that the 5th largest economy in the world doesn't go into a recession by itself. Wait until the Dow opens in the morning. You all were cute posting leave without knowing what it meant. Now, if you were smart and shorted the pound to 1.25 or something like that before all of this happened, you'd be screaming like you won the jackpot...because you did.

To everyone else, good luck. Janet's never raising interest rates, and shit is about to go down.

Best wishes, doods.

It's going to be great when all them Londoners will lose their jobs, they can have taste what the rest of UK has been used to for the last 40 years.

>if it did we would invade them to bring freedom

Us dollar is the worlds leading reserve currency and this gives you advantage over commercial balances
Its different with the uk

...after making more money in a day than you will make in 5 years..

>developing economy
>net growth

whoa you mean previously poor countries are improving in a generally down economy

fucking priceless

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CHEXIT NOW

>unironically being a globslist
kek

basically this

>ironically being a globalist
kek

>there was a time before this when you would have had a job, a house, a wife, three kids, two cars, and retirement savings by now.

With an aging baby boomer population going into retirement the economy was always going down

I believe you.

>Check flag
>Gibsmedat shithole
Checks out

samefag

So what? England survived two world wars and has gone through major recessions before. There are more important things than money.

England prevails mother fuckers.

America my eldest son, these pieces of trash have no idea how the UK mind works.

We don't care.

We wanted freedom, if it costs trillions I don't care my people don't care.

We got what we wanted, we are very happen.

Never underatood why our wages are so much lower than anywhere else in the world. A network engineer here gets paid the same amount a bartender gets paid in god damn New York. The prices here are also the same as in god damn new york

...why?

>London/major cities burn and suffer turmoil
>Regional areas keep on trucking on, working and trading and buying goods from each other

>New UK is born

Cities were a mistake

>World Federation

Truly you are the embodiment of slovenly.

>Janet's never raising interest rates, and shit is about to go down.
Everyone already knew rates weren't going to go back up and another recession was imminent. Maybe this time we'll actually see real reform.

FTSE rising again, I'm sorry Slovenia but you can't take this feeling, today is our day.

Do I even have to say it?

|
|>
|

... shut up, serbia.

>Maybe this time we'll actually see real reform.
Did you type that with a straight face?

I dont get it

> true europe
> t.ahmed al-bougnouli

k

It's in response to the Bank of England's statement to inject large amounts of cash into Hedgefunds.

To bring confidence back to the markets.

Simple fucking problem, solved with a simple fucking solution.

Jesus Christ no user on here knows fuck all about finance.

>all of these mad nationalists

Daily remainder that being a nationalist is literally as dumb as believing in X god because you were born in Y country. You literally had no input in where you were born, the fuck you think you are special because of it?

Did I type reform? I mean riots.

LMAO, MORE TEARS PLEASE

The end of the webm, what Goebbels says it explains all remainers perfectly

>thinking being proud of one's achievements and one's nationality is the same

Credit ratings mean fucking nothing

Weird its not working

the pound is already recovering...well that didnt take long. by the time they started waking up in europe it started making gains

For most people life in a recession goes on like nothing happened.

>poo
>but legendary

How did you come to be such a walking contradiction?

>there was a time before this when you would have had a job, a house, a wife, three kids, two cars, and retirement savings by now

You mean when trade deals didn't crate a race to the bottom for labor? That time?

youtu.be/qAkKmcFAOjk
Start at 2:09 if you only want to see the part I was referring to, but i recommend watching the whole thing

>£350bn wiped off the UK economy in the last few hours, that's people's savings and pensions

You need to break a few eggs to make an omelette.

It may feel like you've just smashed 350 billion eggs and are now realising we don't know how or have the means to cook.
But the people old enough to be complicit in the current circumstances don't deserve savings and pensions.

Scenario 1: continue to cook at a severely compromised rate while globalist elites, State Department / NGO goons, low-grade makework politicians and tools, and the immigrants they use as pawns against everyone else siphon capital from you into entropic oblivion.

Scenario 2: walk away from Scenario 1 and try again, a situation whose uncertainty holds the potential for equal parts ruin and success. To not take it is to be a complacent scrub.

We've cooked and we'll cook again; the eggs we were previously cooking with were spoiled.

>recession
>crash
can the UK print world currency?
Will their banks cuck the shit out of their dollar to maintain status quo against other banks?
Are we experiencing a jewfight?

>AAA credit rating

oh no goyim, don't piss off the kikes!!!