S

S

League sucks on and off the field.

Press Ctrl to crouch

Are there Republicans in Mexico?

Jeb!'s brothers and sisters in law

S

Most actual mexicans are very conservative, shows how much you know

What would happen if Mexican players at a Soccer game started doing this? Really curious

uSfl

>now free speech is illegal

players are free to protest their bullshit racial injustices and im free to not watch/give them my eyeballs. everybody wins.

I predict their ratings for this weekend will be good because I and many others will be watching to see which players kneel

*puts u in a headlock*
its a white mans world... im just letting u live in it...
4 now....

Help a retard out. Why would NFL double down with their bullshit?

Don't they realise 90% of the audience that pay for their games are middle-class rural and suburban retard Drumpf supporters? That all the virtue signallers on twitter are single moms and post-op faggot trannies who's never spent a dime on tickets?

Why would they try to fuck with their paying audience?

I played tackle football from the age of 9 & I'm shinning.

A 9 year old gets thier bell rung & makes genuine life decisions. Fuck, I miss it.

I have never seen so many people worked up over some rich people refusing to stand for a song.

Americans are truly retarded.

Money doesn't matter power does. When these liberals take over all media will be government founded. All private ones will be shut down and the NFL gets a endless blank check

*unsheathes demon katana*
kid... ill show u TRU power...

you brainless sissy will never understand.

2deep4u. You must be a Rick and Morty cartoon watcher to understand.

What can they do? If they tried to crack down the players (backed by the media) would stage a full-blown rebellion, to the point where I wouldn't be surprised if football got canceled indefinitely. All they can do is wait for all of this to blow over.

>Why would they try to fuck with their paying audience?
The NFL's operating assumption for the past couple decades is that its audience would never go away. When they've been right to work under that assumption for so long, it's hard for them to change gears and adjust to the fact that they could legitimately lose ground.

Glad you agree it's my right to call them a bunch of feral niggers

If liberals have their way your katana will be confiscated

umm SJWs that hate sports and niggas on food stamps are gonna pack the stadiums tomorrow paying $200 for nosebleeds

That fucking bitch is ugly as fuck. Please stop posting "her."

fans are cute! cute!

depends on what league they're in