Racist leftists calling all leavers "old racist white people"

>racist leftists calling all leavers "old racist white people"

Do these people understand what Brexit is even about? These people are so ironically stupid that it almost genuinely agitates me.

h4h4 ur racis

>Democracy only when its convenient for my beliefs

Kind of like what is happening now in our own elections.
People are getting tired of this race card shit.

The ageist, racist and sexist left has lost today, they're everything they claim to oppose and they hate democracy.

They don't understand anything but racism/sexism etc. So they have to distort any politics into that lens

It's part of the propaganda used against brexit before thw vote.

The EU strategy was to appeal to both the insufferable bandwagoning of the social media youth and the innate fear from two decades of terror threats.

you mean, like what they are doing to the polling that shows Hillary beating Trump?
It couldn't possibly be that they are using propaganda to push people to vote for Hillary, nah.

>Do these people understand what Brexit is even about?

no

these are the same people who would be willing to sacrifice their freedoms to not appear bigoted

they're right about white people, maybe racist, but age has nothing to do with it

I wish this whole "old people are wrong" meme would die off, frankly pretty disrespectful

Well to be honest, I think it's great you guys are now independent, but I'm genuinely curious to know what that means from your perspective. Being an American, I'm not exactly up to date on british politics. What will Brexit achieve?

How is leaving the EU even racist?

something they're putting together about how they want to leave because they don't want muslims(?)

when the entire point of it is independence from the shitty ass EU, not sinking with the EU ship like everyone else is, giving actual citizens more control

The irony is that they probably supported Bernie Sanders who is an old, white male.

Sovereignity, period.

>You can make your own trade deals now
>You can DECIDE if you take immigrants and how many (people can't come into your country begging for money and jobs just because they're european or tanned germans)
>You can stop giving money to Europe and invest it on yourself however the fuck you want
>No more tariffs and regulations from people that you didn't even elect.
>Etc

> be older white guy
> see racist lefties lose, again.
> mfw
Don't let it bug you, OP. It's the price of privilege. Wear it like a badge of honor. It pisses them off.

these
tl;dr it makes the UK a real country again

also, watching nigel talk right now and he's talking about how a lot of countries want to leave the EU as well.

You'd have a point if plenty of people on Sup Forums weren't currently celebrating how this'll "stop the mudslime invasion"

But mudslimes aren't a race.

Sup Forums doesn't represent 51% who voted leave.

They represent the general arguments used by the leave side.

>implying Sup Forums has old people in any substantial amount

Are you saying you support Muslims raping little girls or something?

It's not a question of racism. Sup Forums knows that some cultures are more enlightened than others. It's easy to conflate culturalism with racism, but I doubt any of us really think islam is compatible with Western ideals like freedom and equality.

>"haha it's like so cool we r voting!! We r a part of democracy!!!"
>lefties lose
>"THIS IS BULLSHIT STUPID PEOPLE AND WHITES SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO VOOOOTE!"

I didn't know that the UK was Sup Forums.. I thought that Finnish people were intelligent. This has literally nothing to do with racism.

I posted on rebbit that it was good for the UK because they were facing a massive demographic shift and people are messaging me telling me that's a good thing

I called them albaphobes kek

Leftist are legitimately, ironically offended by the idea of the British Empire and Commonwealth, and can not comprehend that Britain could possibly be Great again.

Leftists legitimately believe their country is past its prime and It'd be better If It just stood in line with the rest of the world and bowed down to global overlords

>imperalism good
>globalism bad

what

Imperialism = Britain is on top
Globalism = Britain is just a grey blur in a world of grey

There is literally nothing wrong with putting the interests of your country and your people before the interests of foreigners

they were raised on globalist propaganda and feels

Propaganda against the American people is now perfectly legal.

Thanks Obama.

>It's only democracy when I win automatically without any opposition, you Nazi fascist!

If most of or all of the world is Britain, that's just globalism with a different name and more patriautism.

Word

But not if you're British

This got me thinking. We already are a global society. Just look at the Sup Forums. People all over the world celebrating brexit.
Their globalism is only about power and control.

The future wasn't 1984 after all.
The future was Animal Farm.

>FOUR LEGS GOOD! TWO LEGS BAD!

>All are equal, but some are more equal than others!
>Quack!

Multiculturalism works If all the different people are working towards the same goal

It's why European multiculturalism in the US worked while the same countries were at war with each other in Europe

Multiculturalism since globalisation is a different beast, It's about erasing Western culture and replacing It with non-Western culture and trying to make every country the same - but most people don't want that.

They don't even understand racism or sexism to begin with.

How do you redpill the average leftist without losing your cool?

If you get called a racist or sexist or xenophobe for wanting an independent nation, wear it with a badge of honor.

No one is buying their shit anymore. Might as well take it with honor and as confirmation that you're standing for something right.

Nobody does. They're made-up buzzwords.

Just turn it around on them and call them albaphobes

alba being latin for white

I just take a look a tumblr and rage at how "the young people" blame the old generation for ruining their country.

if these cucks like their migrants so much why don't they move to the Middle East?

The fuck is that? Whatever you posted shows that remain won?

>No one is buying their shit anymore.

well our currency isn't worth anything now so we can't buy it.

Cry more faggot. It hasn't even been 12 hours yet. Give it some fucking time. You're looking at 5-10 years. This is about the future of your country and a country for your children and future Brits.

My currency isn't worth shit anymore either and its all thanks to globalists.

The sheer amount of butthurt on social media this morning is just the icing on the now British only made cake

>replacing It with non-Western culture and trying to make every country the same - but most people don't want that.

What about the opposite? Making every country the same by replacing non-western culture with western?

That would still be globalism, but I'd want that.

A unified world government under anthroponationalism when?

Try being a Canuck. Our meme money hasn't been worth much for quite a while now.