The 2010 Deepwater Horizon explosion

>The 2010 Deepwater Horizon explosion
>The 2013 Boston marathon bombings

What recent tragedies will Mark Wahlberg and Peter Berg tackle next?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Big_Branch_Mine_disaster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_California_wildfires
youtube.com/watch?v=KE8hoWrSzOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mark Wahlberg as a down on his luck Bawstan cop stranded in Turkey who witnesses the assassination of the Russian ambassador to Turkey something something something the Vietnamese did it
>A tense political thriller investigating the Trumpiss. Turns out it was a disgruntled Vietnamese intelligence agent. Mark, a down on his luck Boston cop, tracks the intelligence agent down to Ho Chi Minh city, where he begins indiscriminately murdering Vietnamese civilians after getting a bump on his head which makes him believe it's 1969
>Marky Mark Wahlberg stars as Marky Mark Wahlberg, who is implicated in the Pizza Gate scandal. Turns out the Vietnamese framed him and he kills every single last one of them.
>Mark Wahlberg stars as Godzilla except Vietnam fuck the Vietnamese I'm Mark Wahlberg

Now he's gonna travel from Europe to the middle east to stop all terrorist attacks and unveil that Bin Laden was alive all along and living in the white house

That time he beat the shit out of a vietnam fucking shit

Hes gonna play a squad leader of Trumps Army in the great purge of 2017

I know this cause time is an inky circle, amy adams told me.

kek. I bet Marky Mark is going to do an oscar b8 film when he's older where he plays a vietnam vet going back to vietnam on some spiritual quest for forgiveness.

> Orlando

> Homophobic Cop

> Realizes LGBT are human, saves the day

This will happen. Except Hollywood would never portray the villains as Muslim so Mark will get his wish and the terrorist will be Vietnamese

Oh they can portray them as bad guys except they will have to make up for it by having a ratio of at least 3 to 1 white to nonwhite bad guy ratio. ie 24.

The Islamic invasion of Europe

Mark Wahlberg stars as Dinko Valev, Bulgarian border patrol vigilante. Defends his homeland from being encroached by dirty shitskins. He is the only force protecting his homeland from plunging into an Islamic shithole.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/35919068

"DO IT FOR BULGARIA DICKY KILL THOSE SAVAGE SHITS HEAD BAWDY HEAD"

>the terrorist will be Vietnamese

As it should be

Marky Mark only plays real American heroes.

Preferably from Boston.

because it's fucking easy work for lots of money. run around in front of a green screen and make various faces and get paid millions.

What year do you think this is. Even villains are not allowed to be homophobic in current year

VIETNAM

>The 2013 Boston marathon bombings
Those were some fun times on Sup Forums

What went down?

This. He's literally the most cancerous form of actor. Him and Tom Cruise are why we can't have Kinos any more.

>kevin in and out real quick brennan

>the differences between what the police scanners said and what the media said

>reddit ruining peoples lives

>the differences between what the police scanners said and what the media said

Go on..?

the cops executed one of the bros and ran him over

>executed one of the bros

No shit they were in a firefight, obviously there was a likelihood of homeboy getting iced

lol no they werent, they also said he was driving around throwing bombs like gta. The whole thing was an insane and incompetent operation they kicked down random doors, enacted martial law and broke out the heavys, ended when a random civilian not even the police found the other brother.

>but but but milkcop

Upper Big Branch Mine disaster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upper_Big_Branch_Mine_disaster

Wildfires
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_California_wildfires

Maybe something hurricane/tornado related too

I could see it

Mai Lai for those Vietnam fucking shits

So the Watertown firefight was 'fake'? riiiiiiiiiiight

An american tourist in France who saves the day during the Paris attacks

Movie ends on him saying he'll book his next vacations to Nice for the summer

>tfw i look exactly like the bro that got on rollingstones and i walked around outside when they had my city on lockdown

I got so many glares from people I was sure cops would pull up to me.

Ive clearly missed a meme here, why does Marky Mark hate the Vietnamese?

>being THIS new

No one knows, but he lay a severe beat down on one of them in Bawstan as a teenager

We will have reached true meme potential the day Mark stars in a Vietnam war movie.

The 2016 presidential election

>he believes everything the american media tells him

I helped code this website in 1985, Im 68 years old you little twerp you shut your goddamn mouth

At 15, civil action was filed against him for his involvement in two separate incidents of harassing African-American children by throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets.
At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, knocked him unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit". That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, punching him in the face.
According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the motherfucker who's head I split open."Investigators also noted that he "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'."

Being new is a mind thing

>He's a conspiracy theorist that thinks everything's a government psy-op

>questioning the status quo even the slightest bit makes you a CARAZAYYY FLAT ERTTHH KUHSPEERASEEE THEEERRIST

now thats what I call a good goy.

where did anyone say anything about conspiracies or psyops?

you off your meds or just bad at reading?

>he watches American tv news and accepts everything they say as fact

HAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THATS PLEBBY HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHA OH MAN.

wow look at this ugly bastard. look how big his ugly old head is. fucking elephant man ugly old fool

wow i can't get over how thsi guy is famous he is UGGERLEY!

i'm cum

youtube.com/watch?v=KE8hoWrSzOU

"goverment psy-op"

>Marky Mark 'Bawstan' Wahlberg plays a down on his luck cop that figures out the Vietnamese were behind all those fires in America. In return he fire bombs Ho Chi Minh city.

>Mark Wahlberg plays a justice department official investigating the Ferguson Police Deparment in the wake of the Michael Brown killing. He eventually learns that the officer was framed and someone else killed Brown. As he investigates he uncovers a conspiracy by the Vietnamese to inflame racial tensions and destablize the US. The film ends with Wahlberg leading a bomber squadron armed with nuclear weapons to end the threat from the Vietnam fucking shits once and for all.