Tfw hes getting deportd back to mexico

>tfw hes getting deportd back to mexico

LITERALLY who

El Indio del Neon.

oh
he had a good album

Is he here legally?

ilegally, came to the US when he was a kid.

>enter a country illegally
>they make you leave
Huh. Imagine that.

Did you ever consider that because of the turmoil and dire situation of his country, he had to move in order to seek opportunity in the United States?

alice glass punched this guy at a show once.

Then there are proper procedures for refugees. America is not the crazy cat lady of the world. Not anymore.

then you do what everybody else does and come here legally. or seek refugee status. why do people honestly defend illegals? really? lmao

He will likely just come back in a few years. Trumps immigration plan is doomed

He'll be back

>why would anyone have a different opinion than mine lmao

>proper procedures
KEK

I honestly don't get how anybody think it's ok but whatever.

Alright, so here's my shitty, underdeveloped view as a rebuttal to your equally shitty rhetoric.

Yeah, because the concepts of flying and sea navigation totally don't exist. Illegal immigrants aren't going to stop migrating to the US, unless they employ a strict lock down on the entire country. And if Trump were intelligent, he would actually see the potential for immigrants to tremendously contribute to the economy of the US, and have them actively participate in the American workforce. That contribution and altruism to the United States should be more than enough to prove their worth as a US citizen alone, instead of having to go through painstaking test after test to just stay here. Have you ever considered that there are SOME "illegal" immigrants living in poverty and can't afford to become a US citizen because of that grim reality, even though they might have great talents hidden inside them?

And before you reply with "another liberal cuckface snowflake" or some predictable ad hominem drivel, why don't you actually debunk my argument using legitimate facts as to why my argument is inadequate? Thank you in advance.

at least it's an example that a mexican can do decent music.

Where is he from?

That's unfortunate that his parents put him in such a shitty situation. I feel for the kid.
Hope he can follow the proper channels to become a citizen because we need more people like him.

What argument? All citizens of every nation have a duty to protect their borders from invaders. Anyone who doesn't should be charged with high treason and publically executed.

then why even have a naturalization process in the first place bruh. why go through it to become a citizen when any willy nilly can come on over whenever they feel like it? Seems like it spits on the process of naturalization that many around the globe go through just in the hopes of one day becoming a citizen like one of my friends from nigeria. dude fuck borders lmaooo

not that other guy btw

It's strange how the parents who illegally brought a child to the US are never responsible for these DACA recipients current situation. It's always the US government or evil Americans in general

Mexico

But most of them aren't invaders. Quite a lot are innocent people who need to venture into another country because of either their own country being rampant with war, corrupt government, job opportunities that can end their poverty, or even environmental issues in their country. And as aforementioned, many non-invaders can't become US citizens as easily as one might think because of monetary and background issues.

Big if true.

I don't know why our government doesn't just tell Mexico's government to get its shit together.
Their government is an astronomical failure, and it's not the U.S.'s responsibility to baby this people.

Who the fuck is this? Let him get deported, I care not

Mexico is a rich country. It's richer than many European countries in terms of per capita GDP and there is no war there. Mexicans are not refugees, they're opportunists

By definition, anyone who crosses any border by force or fraud is an invader. Anyone who assists them is by definition a traitor and should be publically executed.

DONT KNWO OHW CARES
FUCX this
you know what did he expect he was in the us illegally

AAAAANNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not like tapping their shoes would magically make Mexico's government restablize. Realistically, the first step into saving Mexico is to first get the innocent people here to take care of them. Then, develop policies, laws and acts that will rejuvenate them next. Baby steps first.

>saving Mexico is to first get the innocent people here to take care of them.
No, the first step is to fix their fucking government and they will help their own people. Not flock them all over here because they won't go back.

You're basically saying that all the good people should come to the US.
And then what, leave the drug runners and cartel to fix their country?
We need to send ALL the illegals back so they can fix their country instead of running from it. But that's a total pipe dream, I don't expect neo-liberals to get rid of Jose the leaf blower when he's dirt cheap and willing to be taken advantage of.

is that the 69 faggot? good fuck him

yeah, all you fucking whites should get the fuck out - a native american descendant

All us whites are doing is learning from your peoples' mistakes and making sure we don't make the same ones.
But I'm pretty sure we will. Who knows?

we'll take civilization with us - not human waste.

was that before or after ethan raped her repeatedly?

As I understand it, The United States of America has treaties with both Mexico and all Native American nations. If there is a process to cancel those treaties then they should be followed.

wow another pol thread. saged faggot

Fuck you...

Yes, but I was referring to immigrants in general, and why they offer desire to live in the United States. Sure, Mexico isn't nearly as destitute as other countries, but it still has many problems of its own that highly affect their citizens. Can you blame them for wanting to travel to the US so they can garner enough money to survive?

How is feeling such sympathy for others that you desire to help them being traitorous? Are you so paranoid that you can only focus on the negative aspects of them? The actions of the few don't reflect or represent the group or race as a whole. Also, besides the drug dealers and such, do you really think the immigrants want to come by volition (though they can if the US is ever so defensive)? What about American imperialism? By that logic, America should be considered invaders for intervening in other countries' affairs (Philippines/Puerto Rico/Caribbean).

How do you know they won't?

What if the government decided to provide more lucrative jobs for drug cartels/dealers to end the drug epidemic while the immigrants in the US garner jobs as well? Then, they could come back or stay in the US as they please. And also, what's with the racism? ("I don't expect neo-liberals to get rid of Jose the leaf blower when he's dirt cheap and willing to be taken advantage of") Have you ever interacted once with Mexicans growing up? What caused you to grow such a disdain for them?

This 1000%

it would be huge for publicity

if only this wasn't pol

It's a very important music issue. Forget about deportation, just think about E-verify. Would all musicians need to have their citizenship confirmed to just play in a club? It may come to that.

What? I'm not racist for pointing out that illegals tend to go for the day-labor jobs. Jesus you're delusional. I've lived in Arizona all my life, I grew up not knowing anything about race and just thought some kids had bronze skin and some had white.

Once I started working, I became frustrated with American jobs and not being able to fucking talk to the dude I was working with because he didn't know english. It's a big problem here.
Also, if you want to hire a literal narco terrorist, feel free man.

illegals ruin american/white culture by being retarded and underdeveloped

There's only a short time in life to enjoy the beauties and wonders of this world. What if a person from a hated country wanted to explore the world one day on an epic voyage, to uncover any secrets and visit beautiful sights that transcend humanity? I'm not saying exactly that we should have entirely open borders. At the end of the day, they're just arbitrarily placed lines that separate one territory from another, and that one wouldn't even notice until they walked a certain distance.

Feeling and acting are very different. I can feel sympathy for the crucified but I cannot cut them down without becoming a traitor. If someone feels that it's worth it then they must be prepared for retaliation.

They aren't "arbitrarily placed", unless you consider bureaucracy to be arbitrary, which it is quite literally the opposite of. Don't be dismissive because something has more moving parts than you're comfortable with, that's what, historically speaking, transcending humanity is about. Aimless travel is for the spiritually bankrupt.

As a mexican who lives in Mexico, i can really say that this country has no salvation, not at all, it's rotten to the core of the core. That's why many of us plan to escape to other countries (legally in my case at least).

I know it's no excuse but i kind of get why many people went to the us ilegally, they should've looked for legalization tho.

If the United States has met the standard of an invading force then that should be reflected in any treaty we agreed to with that country. Again, if the question is canceling that treaty then that process should be followed.

>American/white culture
>Intellectual and developed

california would be much safer without mexican immigrant

Bottom line: spics need to go back home

Sup Forums is 70 percent conservative, newfriend

spotted the guy who has never had to deal with illegals

>Then there are proper procedures for refugees. America is not the crazy cat lady of the world. Not any-
>gets shot

Spoken like a true invader.

No shit
California would be paradise without all these beaners

>completely ignoring "as a kid" like any of that shit is his fault

>Mexico is like Mad Max made real.
You know Mexico isn't that bad you closet racist.

this

Sup Forums legit ruined this website

sad but tru, fuck Sup Forums

Dude i fucking know. Remember when this board loved illegals coming into our country? I miss those threads, where wed talk about how not terrible mariachi music is to listen to.
Damn alt righters thinking that illegals shouldnt all have their dicks sucked >:(

>being this assblasted over migrants

citizens rape, murder, and kill too m8 and the jails are already overflowing so

I just think their culture is kinda gross compared to the US, sorry.
Some of their food is okay. And i really appreciate my mexican american friends.

The kid should have reported their parents. They are complicit in the invasion.

yes, when they are surrounded by anglo culture and zero spic culture.

mexico is pretty cool to visit, you just cant be soft about being there

Kek

Society made me poor so I should be able to steal from the wealthy tbqh.

but hey, at least you will get a far-lefist president this year.

>being this retarded

go to bed tripfag

>report his parent
>gets deported too

I know right? Going to Mexico?
That would suuuuuuuck.

Please fuck off back to your hole, you obviously have no friends

yes, they left his country instead of try to fix it.

>expecting your parents to fix the country rather than just make a better life else where

the shittiest part is that the basement dwellers never put themselves in the shoes of others.

>You are getting very sleepy

First of all, this is a name not a trip.

Dreamers are just like abused children if not even actually qualifying as abused since they were used by their parents to commit a crime. They should have explained what happened to the first border patrol agent they found.

If i was in these kids shoes id be mad at my parents for putting me in such a fucked up scenario, but MUH FAMILIA.

first of all, you're a faggot

second, if you've grown up and spent your whole life in the U.S., attained a U.S. education, you should be entitled a citizenship. What fucking difference does your legal status make if you had almost exact same upbringings as other U.S. citizen kids? You people are just fear mongering assholes who probably just want to be cops.

>being mad at parents for giving you a better life
it's like you're retarded or something

>should
But they're not. When the law changes let me know.

Yeah im just gonna move to Canada with my extended family then. We'll all get a house and live there illegally and then cry when we get kicked out.
When i could easily, i dunno, try to go throuh the proper hoops to live there legally? Youre acting like Mexico is fucking Syria.

Its Neon Indian, you mongoloid. If you aren't neo-mu, and you dont know this guy... then what the fuck are you?