Choose one and only one

Choose one and only one.

Dan Dougherty is best bro, just watch it with him around lolis

Haven't seen The Shield yet, but from the rest, Dan is the best

Stringer a worst

Dan

Dan is the best number 2. Stringer is smart, but can't be trusted. He's just out for himself.

>choosing inbred goon who looks like has to be locked in a cage every night to stop him fucking his sister

>stringer
>ever

Silvio because you're guaranteed to enjoy spending time with him.

Easy, I choose Boyd

_ :^) _

>that time dan pulled a guys eye out of its fucking socket
and he knows how to chop fucking wood and tend bar

boyd's not in op's pic though

I mean, if the question is, would I rather be Tony, Al, Marlo, Vic, Gus, or Avon, I think Al is the obvious answer.

Tony had the best life of all of them.

Dan

His prick ain't working too good though

>Dan
>Dat fight scene
Time to rewatch Deadwood
It's seriously one of my top 5 tv shows ever

>all this love for dan
;_;7 touching

Chris to get shit done
Sil as a bud

well, most of the other people in op's pic are either backstabbers or serial killers so

Dan killed people like he was training for the Olympics.

i mean i picked dan without a second thought no doubt it's just Sup Forums barely talks about deadwood let alone my man dan

Except that, for all his stuff, he was a miserable depressed fuck.

Who was richer (adjusted for inflation), Al or Gus? (The others don't come close to these two).

I feel like Sil is unfairly ignored in this thread. When was he ever disloyal to Tony? He wasn't a yes-man like Dan, and he provided his own sources of income.

As what? Competence? Loyalty?

Dan is probably the best pick if it's both combined, otherwise it's Mike or Stringer for competence but not loyalty

Could you really call Stringer a backstabber?

Stringer absolutely betrayed Avon.

This.

Silvio is the only real choice.

Silvio. Loyal as fuck, intelligent, gave great advice with respect and was ruthless to enemies.

Dan didn't take the initiative, he was a great soldier but a poor second in command.

Stringer isn't a good number two, but he's a great number one

Similarly, Dan is a great number two and would make and awful number one

How did Dan learn so little from Al's example?

Al was way more intelligent and honed that by clawing his way up from being a Chigago street orphan. He was also pretty fucking cryptic about his goals and motives.