I am a 29 year old white male electrician. I live in Toronto, arguably the most diverse city in the world...

I am a 29 year old white male electrician. I live in Toronto, arguably the most diverse city in the world, and I really like multiculturalism. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>white male

pukes

Everyone loves multiculturalism when the extent of it is a polite collegue from Iran and several ethnic restaurants within delivery range.

how much money do you make? do you work on your own or for a company/factory?

Are you married? It so, is your wife male or female?

>That is a legit question
What a world we live in

We do have problems sometimes, like when the niggers of BLM try to stir up unnecessary trouble, but yeah, overall it's about great restaurants and cool ethnic festivals where everyone is welcome.

I\m an industrial electrician, I work in a factory and currently make 65k, for now.

>I\m an industrial electrician, I work in a factory and currently make 65k,
I can't wait until technology automates your job and your country realizes that importing hundreds of thousands of unskilled brown people was a bad idea to do in the 21st century.

It wont happen in my lifetime. The unskilled jobs in my factory have already been automated, but we still need millwrights and electricians to keep the machines working.

Why do Americans keep getting their jobs outsourced and stolen by brown people?

Honestly you must be pretty damn inept to be replaced by a non-native.

>Why do Americans keep getting their jobs outsourced and stolen by brown people?
>keep getting
American business owners are the ones outsourcing and petitioning the government to increase H1B visas and to turn the other eye to illegal immigration.

It's class warfare. And don't be retarded, black Americans suffer more from this arrangement than poor whites.

Unions are to blame.

>Unions are to blame.
How?

Are unions in America somehow working in opposite ways than they do in Europe?

You're basically unfireable with a union backing you here. Even if you're the most inept person in the entire plant and cause the death of multiple colleagues, the newbie who has been hired for a shorter time than you will ALWAYS get fired before you.

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

Thoughts on video ?

So, downtown or periphery?

I live in Toronto too and my complaints about other cultures are pretty minor.

Some Indians smell. Chinese seniors spit and have terrible manners.

i'm asian and use to live in toronto and cycled around like most people, almost got trucked by a tour bus while old chinese tourists were laughing.

sometimes i get triggered by groups of old chinese people.

Organized labor was a good and necessary thing back in the early days of industrialization. Today workers' rights are protected by government, and modern unions have become fat and corrupt organizations who do more harm than good, like forcing employers to ship jobs to the third world.

I live downtown but work on the periphery. It works out pretty good traffic-wise.

How much is your rent and hydro?

Man I hate getting stuck near a paki on the subway, those guys smell horrible and it is one thing that i do not like about multiculturalism in this city

$1100

Really? That doesn't seem too bad. I pay $1025 hydro included for a one bedroom apartment in shitty ass Peterborough. Are you renting or mortgage?

Fuck you ,Moscow is more diverse

Renting. When I first moved to TO I was living with my aunt and uncle, so I had time to scour the rental market for a good deal, which is what I got.